OOC First Name
emzies
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Flexible Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Friday had perfectly selected her outfit. She wanted to wow, without it being overly stated. She wanted to be pretty and stand out without being like stupidly dressed. So her outfit felt good for that. It flowed well as she walked in perhaps slightly too high heels than she could really manage. She felt that she looked good, pretty. People would notice her, surely. Her gaze moved around the room, trying to spot people she knew, almost sure that if she did this too hard that Teddy would end up trying to bother her. Though surely, he'd have better things to do. She moved to the drinks table and grabbed herself some pumpkin juice, drinking it through a straw so she didn't ruin her make-up.

Airen was excited to go to a dance, bouncing around. She spent too long picking the perfect outfit. She knew it wasn't a dress, but she thought she looked really nice all the same. She skipped in, looked around, and saw a pretty girl sitting alone. Airen smiled brightly and hurried over, determined to be friends. "Hi! You look nice. I'm Airen! Who are you?"

Friday looked at the girl who moved to be beside her. She frowned a little at the compliment. "I look amazing," she said with a smile, before looking at the girl and what she was wearing. "You're aware, Airen, that this is a ball and not a farm?" she said, motioning to the girl's outfit. It was nice, in the sense that the clothes weren't dirty and fit the girl well, but they were entirely wrong for an event like this.

Airen blinked, before laughing. "You do look amazing," She agreed, smiling brightly as the girl noticed her outfit. She nodded easily. "Oh, I know! I was going more for function and mobility with a hint of fashion." She put her hands in her pockets. "It's not ballgowns or dresses but its sleek and soft," She chattered, before giggling. "I love your outfit by the way, it looks absolutely beautiful."

Friday wasn't sure if this girl was being genuine or not. She certainly seemed like it given how she was smiling and giggling. "You can also wear like fancy trousers or a fancy top, it doesn't have to be a ballgown or a dress," she retorted with a little scoff. "What sort of mobility are you looking to have?" she asked. Deciding to ignore the latter statement, since it was ground they'd already covered.

Airen giggled. "Oh you know, you never know how these things might turn out." She put her hand in her pocket and held out the fabric of her bottoms. "Here, feel how soft and breathable this is," She offered with a bright smile.

Friday laughed at the girl, she wasn't really laughing with her, and it certainly came out a little cruel. But she didn't care. "This is a dance, it'll be dancing until you go to bed," she told her, since that was the only thing that could turn out at a celebration like this. "No thank you, don't be weird Airen," she said condescendingly.

Airen laughed lightly, unbothered. "I'm always weird," She offered easily, "It's part of what makes me fun," She brushed her hair back. "But there's ice skating or something over there," She pointed to that. "And there were a whole bunch of games at the halloween dance. It seems like there is always a lot going on, I just wanted to be ready," She offered with an easy smile. "Do you want to go check out the skating?"

Santiago felt ridiculous in his suit but it was the only thing he had. He had gone through a growth spurt over the holiday and he had been given a hand me down suit that he belonged to one of his uncles. Still it was better than nothing, or even worse showing up under dressed and dealing with whatever June had to say about it. He didn't really care for dances but he was used to coming to at least show his face. He sighed and scanned the hall when he saw Friday in a dramatic dress and without realizing it he was already heading over. He saw she was talking to another girl and heard them laugh before he approached. "What's so funny over here?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

Friday was surprised that Airen laughed with her. Seemingly not entirely understanding what exactly was happening in this moment. She was saved really from having to answer it as Santiago showed up. Just about the only person in the whole school who she tolerated. "Airen thinking I want to touch her clothes," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "or that I, would want to go skating," she said since there was no way she'd gotten so dressed up to then put a pair of skates on.

Airen smiled as someone else joined them, turning to see Santiago join them. "Hi!" She greeted. She nodded along to what Friday was saying, oblivious. "We were talking about clothes, you look great too," She complimented. She wasn't as good with clothes as her daddy was, but she still liked them. She saw the appeal in most outfits.

Santiago was unsure what was so funny about clothes. He gave the other girl a nod as she greeted him. She seemed a little under dressed for a ball but he had to admit she was probably the most comfortable out of the three of them. "I don't know. I kind of want to see you try and skate. Especially in that dress." he said teasingly, and could hardly keep in a laugh of his own. "But I think it's much more suited for dancing." he added and mumbled a thanks when Airen complimented him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back