The rest of my life with you.

" Room service then do something, because I'm super hungry and tired." Elise laughed. " But I want to make you happy too." She sighed. " What can I get you?" She asked him.

"Dont worry you always make me happy." he told her. He didnt care what they would be doing he would power nap while she was eating.

Elise yawned, " When we get to the hotel, the first thing is sleep for me." The brunette laughed. " We should be there soon, right?" She asked happily.

"We should be landing in about twenty minuetes." He said as the piolet anounced that every should put their seat belts on as they were landing in ten minuetes. Once they landed Michael grabbed there hand luggage bags as he'd used a spell to make them bigger on the inside. "Here we go." he said as he pulled up to the hotel in the hire car. He led Elise to the honey moon suite.

Elise nodded and got into the car. She was so tired that she would just fall asleep on the floor. " It's nice in here." She said looking around, walking around the room. " I love it." Elise said as she sat down on the bed.

"Im glad that you like it." He said taking he shirt off to let his body feel the coolness. He whent and picked Elise up and put her under the covers as she had conked out on the bed. He dialed room service and orderd room service for them both to be deliverd in one hour.

Elise yawned and drifted off to sleep, she hadn't sleep properly in the last few weeks. The brunette woke up a few hours later, feeling some what more rested. She turned her head to Michael, " What did I miss?" Elise laughed.

"Good morning." he said as he heard her awake. "You aint missed much just me having a go at the guy that brought breakfast." he said gining her a plate of food. He quickly Kissed her and whent and had a shower.

" Oh." She said as she propped herself up on the bed. She took the plate and looked back at Michael. " Well see you later I guess." The brunette took a bite from her toast. Elise quickly ate her food and jumped out of bed. The brunette changed into her swim suit and walked down to the pool, leaving only a simple note for Michael. Elise jumped into the pool and swam around.

After his shower micheal came out and found Elise's note. He decided just to hang around in a towel till Elise got back. He unpacked his bag and checked his phone. He had a text telling him the boat was ready. He changed into a lightwheight shorts and shirt with his swim kit on underneath he picked Elise a light wheight dress and grabbed the picnic basket and meet Elise at the pool. "Sorry about this morning. I am about to make it up to you if you will just follow me."

Elise was just floating in the pool when she saw Michael come. " Alrighty." She said as she got out of the pool. Elise quickly dried herself and put on what Michael had for her. " Where are we going, and what are we going to do?" Elise asked smiling.

"now i have a boat ready to take us on a private cruise of the french riveara." He told her but really they were going to the south of france for a chance to snorkel. As they pulled out of the harbour michael striped to his swim wear wincing as he caught an old wound. The captin anchored as micheal signalled for him to. Michael jumped in to the water. "come on Elise come and join me!" He shouted while treading water.

Elise smiled, this day was turning out really well for her. Elise looked down at the water that Michael jumped into. " Nah.." She said walking away, jokingly. " Ok.. I'll come in!" She said running and jumping into the water.

As Elise jumped into the water Michael went under and started to swim under Elise. He got Elise by the legs and started swiming to a cave where they would be having their picnic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back