The rest of my life with you.

Elise Finnigan

OOC First Name
Caysi
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Elise walked around her room upstairs in the house, nervously picking at her fingers. She didn't really know as to why she was nervous, maybe because everyone was hyping her up for the big day. It had been only 2 months that her and Michael had known each other, but she knew that she was going to be with him for the rest of her life no doubt. Elise was ready for everything, but just needed her dad to come and get her so that they could get this done. The wedding was in her dance studio, Michael had designed it so that it could be a wedding chapel. But the after party would be in the house. Elise sighed as she sat down on the bed.

Michael was sat waiting for the guestes to arrive at the dance studio which he had transformed into a wedding chapel. He decided to take a walk round the place to look at his handy work becaue after the honey moon he would have to transform it all back to a dance studio. When he got back to the main door the chaplin was there who he greeted and showed to his podium. Michael had been working so hard the past few days he didnt really see Elise much but he would certainly make up for that on the honey moon.

Caysi walked into the 'chapel' and looked around, Michael had really outdone himself. She had arrived with Mark, Daniel and Kevin who had both taken seats already, stating that they had talked to Michael already. The blonde went up to Michael and greeted him, " Good luck today Michael." She smiled as she turned around and went back to her seat. She was just interested in how her sister looked, seeing as Caysi helped her choose out her dress.

Seamus walked into the house, closing the door softly behind himself. This was his youngest daughters wedding today. Of course it was shortly after his two other daughter's funerals, but it wasn't Elise's fault that she had planned that. Seamus was stilll in shock that his daughters did pass away, but this was life and he did have to move on. He approached her room and opened the door. She looked wonderful and he was ready to take her down to get wed. The brown haired man took his daughters arm and lead her to the chapel. He waited at the entrance so everyone would be ready to start the procession.

Michael talked to Elises brothers as they came in. Once they where seated Caysi walked in whom he greeted also. He saw Mr finnigan standing at the back. Michael quitend every one and signalled to Mr finnigan to bring Elise in so they could start. As Elise and her father walked towards him Micheal was astounded by how beautiful she looked today even more than useual.

Elise took hold of her father's hand and walked slowly along with him. The brunette didn't want to rip on her wedding day and make a fool out of herself. She looked up ahead at Michael, who looked astounding today, but she still didn't feel like she was getting married, it felt like she was having an out of body experience that she was sleeping or something. Elise reached the altar, kissed her father's cheek and took hold of Michael's hand.

As Elise took Michael's hand the chaplin began the ceromoney. As the Chaplin droned on Michael just turned and looked at Elise he really did love her. Micheal said his vows and when Elise finshed hers he kissed her like never befor. When they split he said "Elise nothing will ever happen to you while im here i will always protect you. I love you!" He turned and faced the others. "If you would all join us in the dining room where we will continue the ceromoney with the meal then we have a disco planned." He said taking Elise by the hand and walking to the dining room which hed put together in the early hours of this morning

Elise was so happy, she finished her vows and kissed Michael back. She was about the happiest person in the world, and nothing could make her feel bad. Elise walked with Michael into the dining hall. " It's amazing Michael." She said happily.

"It was nothing honestly." He said to her "You will find you have named places there will be gaps." He said to the group he hadnt got round to removing the deceased sisters names out of the way. Once every one was seated Michael waved his wand and the starter appearaed. "tuck in every one once every finshes the starter the main course will arrive and the same for the pudding." he told them all.

Elise sighed as she could imagine that her older sisters were here, but they weren't and she was over that. " Michael, just wow." She smiled. " So where are we going on our honey moon?" She asked him happily.

"Now that my dear is a surprise." he said to her as he tiggled her ribs. He had thought it through and they were going to paris of course he would have to tell her as they where going the muggle way. He got up once every one had finished and asked them all to stand. He waved his wand and every thing turned into small tables. A slow song started (Who wants to live for ever- queen) "Elise will you do me the honour of this dance?" he asked knowing the answer to the question befor he asked it. But he wanted to stick to tradition's for their weedng.

Elise laughed as she stood up, " Of course I will." She lifted her dress a up a bit so that she could walk properly to dance with Michael. She came close and took his hands and got into position, " How was today for you?" She whispered in his ear.

As they were dancing Michael replied "It was great i loved it shame it all has to come down.". He whispered back in her ear. Once the music stopped he kissed Elise then he took a seat at the huge chairs at the back of the hall. "Elise my queen come join me." He said tapping the chair next to him.

Elise smiled, seeing that Michael was happy it made her happy. The brunette slowly walked, and sat beside Michael. She looked out and watched all the guests having a good time.

Michael was enjoying himself knowing that Elise was happy made him happy. He was thinking about how he qished his bother was here to see this. But even that couldnt put a damper on his spirts. Michael quickly vanished up stairs for his present to Elise. He had brought her a necklace that was pure gold. "Elise this is for you." He told her as he took his seat next to her.

Elise looked down at the necklace and smiled. " That's beautiful Michael." She smiled putting the necklace on her hand to feel it. " I don't know what to buy you know." She sighed. " Tell me one thing that you want before you die, and trust me, you'll get it." Elise nodded.

"Elise i already have it." he said happy she liked the necklace. "Im looking right at her." He told her kissing her.

Elise smiled, it made her happy to hear that. " It's already three in the morning.. how can these people party for so long?" The brunette laughed as she got up. " Let's go to the honeymoon?" She asked him.

"Come on then." he said to her he waved his wand and the music stoped. "guys im sorry to inform you but you have to leave now as our flight is in four hours." He told every one. "I would like to thank you all for coming on be half of me and Elise." He said to the group as he grabbed elise's car keys. He drove them to the airport and checked in to the gate and got them into first class. As they boarded michael told elise where they were going "Elise we are going to paris." he told her

Elise smiled, and was extremely happy. She went and hugged her sister and father before she left. She tagged alongside Michael and walked with him. " Wow, are you serious?" She asked grinning.

"Of course im serious." he told her "dont sleep it will night when we get perfect time to sleep when we get there."

Elise nodded, she couldn't sleep knowing that she would be in Paris in a few hours. " How did you decide for us to go to Paris?" She asked looking out the window. She couldn't tell where they were now, seeing as there was a lot of clouds in the way. " Today, was a really good day, don't you think?" The brunette asked him. " I haven't seen you in a few weeks so it's good that I'll have you for this while, by the way, how long are we staying?" Elise smiled.

"It was quite easy. I knew you love fashion and dance so where else would we go."He told her. "I loved today loads." He said to her. "We will be staying for two weeks."

Elise nodded, it sounded about right. " You know me so well." She laughed. " I'm so excited for everything Michael, thank you for everything." She smiled.

"Elise all im trying to do is make you happy." He told her "now Elise we have two options when we get to the hotel order room service then do something or do something then eat your choice." he told her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back