The Morning of..

Nina smiled at this then said, "Hey do you guys have classes today?"

"Nothing I can't make up..." Asher said with a smile. She knew how much she would want her friends with her on a day like this. She figured Nina would want the same.

Nina smiled brightly, "I bet everyone will be skipping today, the Professors might aswell." Then smiled, "Okay is it weird that I am no longer nervous? I was shaking all of yesterday and when I got the note but today I am not." Nina said a second or two after her last comment.

"No, that means you're confident!! That's a good thing!!" Asher said with a smile.

"No, I'm not confident I am just not nervous," Nina said explaining herself more though she wasn't sure either Alex or Asher would understand her. Nina smiled none the less. And ate some more tofu before settling down her fork unable of eating anymore.

[Asher do you want to reply, crazy bored :p]

"Hmmm...well that's still good." Asher ate a bit of egg and smiled. "So any idea what you're going to have to do?"

Nina nodded and said, "You are just going have to guess," Nina glanced at Alex and said with her eyes, 'don't tell her anything'. Nina smiled at Alex lovingly then turned her head back to Asher and said, "Any ideas?"

"Well since its out on the Quidditch pitch, I can only assume there's flying involved...but that's all I've got." Asher took another bite of eggs.

Nina nodded and said with an eager smile, "Sure glad I got my new broom."

"Yea, that will come in handy!" Asher said enthusiastically. "So...you're not going to tell me anything else..."

Nina smiled and her eyes twinkled with excitement and whispered so Alex and Asher could here, Alex seemed rather quiet today and hoped it was just because of his lack of sleep and nothing else was bothering him, "I have to go past Beasts to get a scroll, which I am assuming tells me the clue for the next task."

"Ooo...beasts! Any idea what kind of beasts?" Asher asked, intrigued.

"Not exactly sure, I am going to guess ones in the XXX to XXXXX classification," Nina said happily then said, "but I read up on all the beasts I could."

"That was a good idea." Asher mused. She smiled at Nina. She was going to do so well, Asher just knew it. She took a drink of pumpkin juice. "I wonder where Noah is....." Asher wondered out loud.

"He probably is looking for you, or sleeping, it still is early." Nina said to Asher.

"I feel so bad for taking up so much of his time. He has OWLs coming up and I know he needs to study. He's been working so hard though...I guess he needs the time, but I would feel so guilty if he didn't do as well as he hoped." Asher played with her food as she spoke.

"Oh come on girly, you are taking up almost none of his time don't deny it because it's true I see Alex more than you see Noah and you two are dating." Nina said to Asher but blushed a little as she mentioned Alex, who was still zoned out. Nina looked down to hide her red face and her smile. "Noah is smart, he will do just fine on his OWL's." Nina said confidently.

Asher smiled shyly at Nina. "Thank you Nina. It is nice when we get to spend time together. I just want to make sure his school work comes first. His future is way more important than I am..."

Nina smiled and said, "No problem, and I am sure Noah would disagree although education is very important."

Asher chuckled. "Yea, he would probably be upset with me for saying that..." Noah had apparently decided to make it his mission to keep Asher from thinking badly about herself...though old habits die hard.

"YOu should have a little bit more confidence, but not too much you know, we don't want that big head of yours getting any larger," Nina joked then giggled at this, that isn't Asher at all.

Nina smiled and took a rather large sip of pumpkin juice unsure of whatelse to say, she wanted to be alone with Alex for a second or two so she could say something to him before she had to leave, which would be soon.

Asher could sense that Nina was waiting for something. She pushed herself away from the table. "Well, I'm going to go find Noah...maybe I can help him study before we go to the stands..." Asher winked at Nina andd turned to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back