The Morning of..

Nina smiled as Asher left and said trying not to sound to happy, "I'll see you in a bit okay?" Nina waved good bye to Asher then looked at Alex hoping he would snap out of his odd trance soon. Nina touched his cheek lovingly and said, "Alex, I know this is rather out of the blue and you probably aren't even paying attention but I care about you, a lot..." Nina paused now breathing heavily, she was become more nervous then she removed her hand from Alex sharply and looked down and thought, You stupid, stupid, stupid girl! Why would you ever think he could feel the same way about you, he probably likes Ferne or some Gryffindor, after all he probably thinks of you as his best friend. Nina looked up at Alex apologetically and said frantically, "I'm sorry, I have to go, sorry." Nina let a tear slide down her face as she left.

[So you can reply :p Just continue in this RP if you want to have Alex say anything to Nina :D]

Alex had been listening to the conversation nodding when she asked him if they were going to watch her. He had been listenign but had rested his head on his hands as he listened, slipping trhough sleep at times. He noticed Asher was leaving and smiled, though he didn't say anything. He was about to say something but Nina touched his cheek and sort of shocked him. He thought about what she had said and was speechless for once. He thought of somethingt o say, staring at her. She's upset. Damn it. I should of said something. 'Okay, emm, yeah. I'll see you after then,'he said quietly before getting up and walking out of the hall after her.

(aww, i'm in a zone. poop. no fair. :p =)) jk. )

[:p]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back