The Drage Residence 4

Bruin grabbed a hold of one of the seats and braced for what promised to be a rather bumpy ride.

"Aye aye, Cap'n," George responded and swung the van, full speed, into the field, "More swamps!" He urged, grinning.

Ford, his face impassive and calculating, pulled out swamps eagerly and tossed them out of the window into the field behind them, occasionally, he accidentally he threw a detonator, creating a bright explosion behind them, and sending cruisers scattering.

Kaela threw out another swamp, some darkness poweder, and a detonator. She looked worriedly at Courtney, hoping they would come out of this all right.

Courtney frowned at Kaela, they had obviously underestimated what they were getting themselves into. She dug her hand into her pocket and pulled out a dungbomb. "This might work." She said as she handed it over to Kaela.

Kaela had to stifle a giggle as Courtney handed her a dungbomb. "Good idea!" She turned around and threw it out the window, hoping the stink would help. She turned back to Courtney, smiling a bit.

Bruin looked out the rear window and was pleased to see most of the cruisers stuck in swamps or otherwise abandoning the chase. "Keep going George...it looks like we may be in the clear!!!"

The van hit a bit of a hill and flew threw the air into the field. They landed with a large thump, jarring everyone around. Kaela smacked her arm on the door with an "ow!" She was a bit surprised that the van was still running. She turned around and saw that the police seemed to be stuck back where they were.

((Estrella got kicked off, but I am conversing with her.))

(alright, should we discuss any plans before we arrive at Stark Manor???)

Bruin was wondering what the plan was once they got to where they were going. "So, when we get there are we going to split up and look for the girls or are we going to stick together as one big group? And when we do find them are we using the van in our getaway or will we be flying? I'm all for improvising as needed, but I think we should at least have some idea what we're in for."

Kale watched all of the action that we taking place in the back of the van, this was beginning to become too much. "I wonder what these police officers are thinking of swamps appearing out of 'thin air'!" he giggled and watched what was to happen next.

"I know where Liz and Sophia's rooms are, so I can lead a few of us there while the rest distract the Death Eaters. I figure flying will be the best exit strategy, it'll be faster."

Kaela was beginning to really get afraid. She didn't like the idea of distracting Death Eaters, but this was going to be dangerous either way. With a sigh, she waited to see what everyone else wanted to do.

"That sounds good...I don't mind being involved in the diversions group...I have some ideas on how to get their attention.", Bruin said with a smile, hoping that he was half as clever as he was feeling and that the Death Eaters weren't.

Courtney shifted her eyes around the group of students. "I can help Bruin distract, I'll just think of it as...a big prank."

Ford stood stoically, "I'm going to go get Sophia," he said with a tone of finality.

Kale cracked his knuckles in the palm of each hand, "I'm willing to 'distract'.." he was ready to get out of the van and open a can of whoop ass.

(((OOC-I hate to do this, but I've got to go soon...I was really looking forward to some DE stuff, but it doesn't seem like without Estrella)))

Overhead there was the sound of an owl hooting. Three plain brown envelopes dropped down and landed in the hands of Ford, Bruin, and Estrella. The letters read:
Mr. Ford Harkonnen,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. Since this is your first offense you will recieve a warning and must report to the Hogwarts Headmistress immediately upon your return. The spells you have cast are:
Alohomora
Waddiwassi
Stupefy

We will not be this lenient again.

Herald Warrington
Ministry Official

Mr. Bruin Dumbledez,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. Since this is your first offense you will recieve a warning and must report to the Hogwarts Headmistress immediately upon your return. The spells you have cast are:
Expelliarmus
Obscuro

You are also guilty of casting a spell in front of a Muggle. This is a final warning for you.

Herald Warrington
Ministry Official

Ms. Estrella Drage,

Sectumsempra
[a failed attempt at Avada Kedavra]

Due to the extreme and Dark nature of the spell cast, your punishment may be more severe.

Herald Warrington
Ministry Official

((Basically we're gonna get up to the Manor, but not go inside yet. So, you won't really be missing anything. Night Bruin!))

(((Ed Norton is way too cool to be named Herald!!! Looks like I've got a "date" with Alicia when we get back :o )))

With Ford and George agreeing to help Estrella retrieve Liz and Sophia, Kaela was put on distraction duty. Estrella helped lead George to Stark Manor, and soon enough they could see it in the distance.

((Sorry guys, I just wanted to wrap this up. We shall be starting once again tomorrow, only in the Stark Manor V thread. Yayz!))

"What was that all about?" Kale looked at the three who had recieved the letters, oblivious that it was from Ministry of Macic.

Estrella's face screwed up in anger as she read the letter, and she crumpled it up, throwing it out the window. "They were trying to bloody kill me!" she snarled. "I was defending myself." She laughed. "No matter now. Bellatrix has weaseled out of it several times. I guess it's just the Death Eater in me, I guess."

Smirking at her joke, she told George to pull down a road. He turned, and she breathed in sharply. They were almost there.

Ford looked at the letter that had been deposited in front of him, his face like stone. He ripped it up and threw it out the broken window behind him, he had more important things to worry about at this point, "It was only a matter of time before they got us," he said impassively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back