Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hey guys!

So today whilst she was at school, Tenile somehow managed to splash herself in the eye with some kind of chemical that is obviously not meant to be in her eyes. Needless to say, she is out of commission mostly for the next couple of days, or however long it takes to flush her system as we aren't sure. She doesn't know if she will be able to reply to anything as she is having trouble focusing on things (for good reason) hopefully she will be back to her former self asap.

Thanks guys!
~Teigan.

Ditse... Once again, I am really telling you... xD

Be more careful! xD :hug: Anyways, hope you'll be back up and ready soon.. Love ya! :wub:

She better not go blind. :r Tell her that she needs to get better so I don't cry or something like that. :)

oh no!! Poor girl! Tell her lots of love from Cole and to feel better soon!!

Oh my goooodnesss! Send her our love, hope she gets better soon!

Oh dear. I hope she is feeling better!
Tell her I'm sending a hug her way: :hug:

So an update;
We're still not sure on the chemical, but I've had my eye treated with eye-cleaning stuff, and will wear a patch when outside for I'm not sure how long. The good thing is is that the pain has subsided, but my eye is still a little tender, and there is some damage when it comes to seeing (nothing serious, just my ability to see the colour red and bright lights making my eye very sad) but otherwise I will be fine.

My eyes are still pained though, so for the weekend and such I won't be doing any replies, except classes, and Duelling or anything else that needs my major attention. But otherwise, it's not going to happen.
~Tenilee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back