Stark Manor IV

Sammael golden eyes began to glow slightly as he heard the news. Quite suddenly the Daily Prophet that Draven was holding burst into flames, the ashes falling to the floor.

He turned and took a few steps away from the man as he spoke, stopping not far from him but keeping his back to him. "The Daily Prophet does not surprise me. With a break in of that magnitude some publicity was expected. I am not entirely sure how they got my name though. Perhaps I can convince Sophia that Morgase and I were imperiused, or captured and someone used polyjuice potion. No matter, that is not the important thing right now. We must get the Drage girl back." With the last statement, Sammael turned back to face Draven, an agitated look on his face.

((VERY bad picture of Leo. I would suggest finding another.))

((VERY bad picture of Leo. I would suggest finding another

((bwahahahahahaha i agree. tis horrible))

((There ya go. MUCH better pic of Leo.))

"I have no idea what you should do, considering the situation you're in," Draven said, shrugging his shoulders. With nothing else to say, he turned heel and walked out of the room, depositing the ash in his hands into a nearby wastebasket.

Sammael began to pace, not even looking at his wrecked hallway. "Things were supposed to go much smoother than this. I am Sophia's father, legally speaking I have the right to take her home. Insipid brats ruin everything."

Having observed the damage in the hallway, Lief looked at Sammael. "I wonder what Vladmir said; I don't understand why she would get so angry." His expression was pale, well, paler than usual, anyways. "Tristan is not going to be happy."

"What exactly am I not going to be happy about?" Tristan inquired, stepping into the room. He stopped cold as he saw the hallway, and immediately knew that the news was not good for him. "What... what happened?" he growled. He had just had a quite unpleasant discussion with his father, and he was in quite a foul mood.

Sammael was not expecting to see Tristan so soon and was a bit surprised by the sound of his voice. "Your daughter escaped on Vladmir's watch," he replied coldly.<i></i>

"What the hell?" Tristan cursed, swearing much fouler words under his breath. "DIDN'T ANYONE GO AFTER HER?" Well, wouldn't Valcan be proud, he thought bitterly. But what could have made her so angry?

"Then what is Ravus doing back here?" Tristan snarled. A table that had managed to survive Estrella's anger was not spared from Tristan's, tearing into shreds behind Sammael as it exploded.

Tristan punched the wall behind him in rage, swearing loudly.

"That is an excellent question," Sammael said, finally considering it for the first time as he turned to Ravus. "Why did you come back? And where is Vladmir?" In all of the commotion he had been preoccupied and had not thought about Ravus.

"Vladmir is apparently as stupid as he stinks. And deaf for that matter." Ravus chuckled darkly, watching Tristan's rage with amusement. "My brother showed up at the last minute and warned us that a certain professor King was on his way to bust us. Vladmir apparently wasn't in much of a listening mood and was left behind."

Tristan glared at Ravus in rage. "And you left Estrella behind too?"

"An unfortunate turn of circumstance that is soon to be adressed," Ravus hissed, his eyes narrowing as his temper rose. He wasn't used to people speaking to him with open anger anymore, having killed most who had dared in the past, and it brought back unpleasent memories. Memories that had so often triggered some very dangerous reactions in the times before.

Having had a particularly bad day, Tristan was unable to contain his anger any longer, and attacked Ravus, grasping his shoulders and pushing him against the wall. After glaring at him for a moment, He stood back, fuming. "Since my daughter is gone, I don't see any reason to stay. Goodbye." Turning his heel, he walked out of the manor.

Liz stared at the door for a moment, quite a bit shocked at the news. Estrella had left without them. Well, without Liz at least. Maybe she'd gotten Sophia.

Liz crumpled onto the floor, biting her lip. She stared at the ground, blinking profusely. The last thing she wanted to do now was cry. Right?

She clenched her eyes shut and let out a small sob.

Liz felt very, very alone. She hadn't seen many of her friends before break because of her lapse into depression. Maybe they'd all found new friends and she was forgotten. Maybe that was the case with Estrella.

And she was in love. With a guy who loved her in return. But who knew how long that would last? He hated bloodtraitors. She fit right in to that category. They couldn't tell anyone about them. They had to hide everything.

Liz was determined not to cry. She couldn't be sad.

Her eyes flashed up and she saw a vase with flowers. She wouldn't be sad, she'd be angry. She threw the vase at a nearby wall, and the glass shattered into hundreds of pieces. Every breakable object in the room, she ran at and threw at a well. Lamps, pictures, you name it.

Sophia jumped as she heard something crash against the wall at the head of her bed. Liz must still be here, she thought as she sat up, wiping away the tears that had fallen upon her pale cheeks. Sophia put her back against the headboard and pulled the covers around her as she let her mind wander.

Things are not so bad for me, especially compared to Estrella. She was beaten and abused while I was treated as if I were merely visiting my home. Perhaps my parents are trying to protect me. Maybe, they already know who the prophecy refers to. They did say that there was another criteria. Maybe it pertains to Estrella, and they are keeping me and Liz to throw her off, so that she will not know. But why did Estrella leave me and Liz behind? I thought we were friends. I trusted her, I spoke openly with her. She must not care as much as I had thoughts.

Sophia's thoughts had been turned upside down. She had been very confused as to what to believe about her parents and their keeping her here. For some time she had been leaning toward resentment, believing to be unjust. But now, Sophia was beginning to consider that her parents might have done nothing wrong. They are her parents, of course, and she their daughter. They had simply brought her home.

With a sigh Sophia got out of bed and picked up a book. She sat down at her desk and began reading, deciding that leaving her room was not a good idea at the moment.

Once all breakable objects had been removed from their status as a whole object, Liz stood for a moment. Her eyes were filled with anger and sadness. She missed Courtney and George. She missed Garett, even though it had only been hours since she last saw him.

Liz walked carefully around the mess of broken glass to her desk. She pulled out parchment and quill, and began to write.

I don't know where I am. All I really know, is that I am not in my body. This can't be me. Where did all this anger come from? Where is my understanding? Where is my undying love for everyone and everything? My compassion, my forgiveness.

Maybe it went on vacation. Please, I want my positive emotions back. Have these death eaters rubbed off on me with their anger and hate? If so, how can I change back? I don't want this.

Merlin, this is incoherent. Bottom line... how do I regain who I used to be?
[/color]

((Ah you guys make me hate myself :(( ))

Garett slid under Liz's door in his lizard animagus form, looking at her with a somber expression. "What's wrong?" he exclaimed, concerned, observing her upset face. He had had to make his way through the reckage in the hallway, and was worried that she had left too. His fears not coming true, he was happy to see her, although not in such a distressed state.

Liz quickly looked away from the parchment. Her eyes were lightly shining with a small threat of tears. She had never been happier to see Garett.

Liz carefully stood, not caring about her writing any longer. She made her way to Garett and hugged him tightly. He was the main reminder that she cared about someone, and letting go of him anytime soon was not on the agenda.

After blinking away the threatening tears, she clenched her eyes shut as she clung to him as if her life depended on it.

"Hey, hun, you're going to be okay," Garett said quietly, putting his finger under her chin lightly, kissing her softly on the lips. He embraced her, never wanting to let go.

Liz bit her lip and nodded. She almost believed it entirely. As long as he was there, she would be okay.

"I'm just... scared I guess. That's not something I'm used to." she led him to a couch in the corner.

Liz really was scared. What would the death eaters do to the other girls who weren't the one? What would they do to the one who was? With recent changes, she was scared that she might be the one. What if she changed even more? How would she stop it?She didn't know the answers to any of her questions. That was all it took to terrify her.

Once they were both sitting, she leaned over to kiss Garett. "Thank you. For being here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back