Stark Manor 3

((ARTOO?!?! bwahahahaha =)) :D ))

(( I like how you were thinking Star Wars. :lol: ))

((Yes, I enjoy Star Wars. Nothing else was coming to my mind at the moment.))

Sophia slowly blinked her eyes open as the wonderful feeling of sleep left her body. In looking around she was not at all comforted by the fact that she was in her own bedroom. She sat up, going over the events of the previous night in her head, finding it even worse to think about now.

Without any other ideas of what to do, Sophia got out of bed, got dressed into nothing in particular, and walked to the door. To her delight it opened seamlessly, not making the slightest noise as she pulled it toward her. She peeked her head out into the hallway and was surprised to see that it was empty.

Perhaps it was merely a bad dream, she thought, more hoping than actually believing. Sophia’s hopes sank as she arrived in the dining room. There are the table with her father were three men whom she recognized from the meeting she and Liz had dropped in on. She could feel their eyes on her as she stood, frozen.

Liz sighed and sat down on her bed. "I wonder what the normal witches do after a Yule Ball." she smiled sadly, and curled up under the covers, still in her peacock gown.

Liz's eyes closed, and she fell asleep with a single though.

I wish I could have danced with Garett.

”Sophia,” Sammael said almost cheerily as he stood, walking to his daughter. He put a hand on her shoulder and led her to a chair, sitting her down. “You must be starving. Have some breakfast.”

Sammael walked back to his seat at the head of the table and watched his daughter. She had not had dinner the previous night and had to be quite hungry, but she was not making a move toward the platters of food that littered the table. “Something wrong Sophia?”

((I know you prolly want to hit me for putting in all these OOC posts, but Sophia has all rights to say something smartass to Sammael's last line. =)) ))

((Yes, but remember, Sophia is a good little girl.))

Sophia had let her father lead her to the seat, not resisting as he sat her down. She was so filled with fear that she dare not eat, but instead stared at the food longingly with her golden eyes.

Upon hearing her father’s question, she turned to him with as blank an expression as she could achieve. “Nothing is wrong Father,” she said quietly.

”Well, if nothing is wrong then you should eat.” He flashed an unnatrual smile as he picked up his fork, stabbing a piece of sausage and moving it to his plate.<i></i>

((
Sammael walked back to his seat at the head of the table and watched his daughter. She had not had dinner the previous night and had to be quite hungry, but she was making a move toward the platters of food that littered the table. “Something wrong Sophia?”

Now if Tristan had said the same thing to Estrella, it would have gone more like this.

"WHAT THE F*$% do you think is WRONG, STUPIDA$$?!"

She's quite a little brat. =))

I'll stop now.))

Sophia looked away from her father, trying hard not to look anything aside from the random spot she had picked out on the wall. She had a feeling that this was not going to last long, but she preferred passive aggressive at the moment.

Garett knocked on Liz's door, having opened it with Alohomora. "Breakfast," he called weakly, knowing that she was probably in a foul mood as he waited for her.

Liz popped out of bed, her hair a mess. "Good morning!" she said, in the most cheerful voice she could gather. She rolled out of bed, her dress wrinkled. She ran her fingers through her hair for a moment, and then threw it into a ponytail.

After a quick tug on her dress, she skipped to the door. "Fantastic, I'm starving."

Her grin almost took up her entire face.

Garett led Liz to the dining room, smiling at her broadly the whole way. He wanted to kiss her radiant face but was deterred by the gazes of the other death eaters.
They both sat down at the table, next to each other.

"Kind of quiet, don't you think?" Garett pointed out to all of them.

Liz grinned broadly at the inhabitants. "Good morning to both of you!" she smiled at Sophia, then Sammael. "Terribly sorry for my behavior yesterday. It's approaching that time of the month, you know."

And it was. The full moon was on it's way. That very night. She needed to speak with Arcturus.

Liz grinned and sipped some orange juice. "Oh, sorry. I suppose that isn't appropriate breakfast conversation."

She rolled her eyes, still grinning. Jeez, boys really do forget important things.

Sophia shifted her blank gaze to Liz, mortified at how she was behaving. Although it was good that she was not mouthing off, she was not entirely sure that this would be better.

Sammael's smiled faded slightly as he observed the Malfoy girl. She was not being snotty, but she was still not respectful. "Elizabeth, would you like different clothes to change into? You and Sophia look to be about the same size."

Liz smiled and nodded her head politely. "That would be wonderful Mr. Stark." she paused before devouring a piece of sausage.

"Tinker," Sammael said calmly, a tiny house elf popping into existence by the side of his chair. "Kindly get an outfit from Sophia's wardrobe that will be suitable for Miss malfoy," he said as he gestured to Elizabeth. "Yes master," the elf said and disappeared.

Moments later the elf returned, this time appearing beside Elizabeth with some folded clothes in his arms, a pair of shoes on top.

"There is a bathroom down that way, first door on your left," Sammael said, gesturing toward an doorway. "Thank you Tinker," he said to the house elf, who disappeared once Elizabeth took the clothes from him.

Sophia had averted her eyes back to the arbitrary spot on the wall she had picked out. No matter how much her stomach grumbled with hunger, she refused to eat. A mixture of confusion, sadness, anger, and guilt were swirling around inside her head. The combination was creating a rage that was silently growing inside of her, one which she refused to show. Sophia's exterior remained cold and blank, ignoring those around her.

Liz strolled down the hall and changed into her new outfit.

I really need to get in touch with Arcturus she thought as she exited the restroom in her new atire.

((I'll leave it to you to describe the clothing :p I don't know what Sophia would wear.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back