Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby speeded out of the library, hastily making her way down to the lake front. How could he do that to her!? Did he think that if he kept quiet she wouldn't notice them? Libby took her hands out of her jacket pockets, her brown hair flicking across her, as she gathered up a handful of stones. She set them down on the grass, and began chucking them one at a time hard into the lake.

When she'd run out she frowned and looked out at the water as the ripples slowly disappeared. What a time. Was this meant to be the start of a new year? She just prayed it got better than this.

Hadan strolled out onto the lawn, wearing jeans and a long sleeved black tee shirt that clung to her body. Her eyes glimmered like rubies, and her hair flowed around her. As much as she had changed over the years, she was still the same person. Could be cruel or friendly when she wanted. And she - tried - not to let things get to her. A waste of time and breath to her. The Slytherin girl glanced to her left, and saw someone who looked awfully familiar. Is that...Liberty from last year? Shrugging, Hadan approached her, and stood beside her. The ripples in the water told her that something was wrong. Hadan spoke softly, "Try not to let things get to you. I assume it wasn't Toni this time...right?"

Libby heard someone speaking to her, "What?" she asked, looking up to see a familar face. "Oh Hadan. Toni? Oh.." Libby stood up from her curled position on the grass. She'd managed not to have to encounter her at all this year. "No." She squinted as the sun shone from over Hadan's shoulder. "Jacob Cooper." She wondered if she would know him, being in the same house. "He got angry after i dumped him, yet he was the one who was flirting with..her. And now, Darren is back too. It's not my fault" she threw another stone into the water, sitting back down on the grass. "Jake doesn't thinks i should ignore Darren, but i can't" she said, wondering if Hadan knew what had happened before.

Hadan winced slightly when the sun shone, and she wrapped the cloak around herself to protect her from the harmful rays. As she put the hood over her head, she glanced down at the Hufflepuff. Hadan listened fondly, and after she had finished, she murmured, "Boy troubles. I must say I have not been across that sort of situation. I think... Well, just follow the heart, and don't care about who or what gets hurt along the way. But if that Jacob boy is acting out of anger and flirting with another girl, I would have to say that he is a waste of time. But, my words are just. I have no idea of the entire story." Hadan folded her arms across her chest, and sighed. The last person she helped was Raffael, and that was something she was used to. Losing parents.

Libby listened as Hadan spoke, keeping her eyes flashing across the blue depths. "I thought he'd understand, but apparently not. If i chose one over the other it would definatly be Darren. We've been friends three years rather than one, he makes an effort to actually see me! I just don't get why Jacob's being like this" she sighed.

She looked up to Hadan, "What about you? I haven't seen you for a long time. And er, thanks.." She said, giving her half a smile

Hadan smiled graciously, and nodded, "Then I suggest go after Darren. After all, he seems like a nicer guy than the other. Though I know neither." Hadan shrugged slightly, and noticed how few boys she actually new. She didn't trust them, so why would she? She only trusted her family and Raffael, and of course Dietrich. Hadan shook her head, "Boys will be boys. That's all I have to say about them." Very rarely, she would communicate with them. Hadan heard the question, and she bit her lip. After she rescued Liberty, a lot of stuff had happened. Her getting into two fights, the Borely mansion bit, and among other things. Hadan answered, choosing the best one to say, "Nothing much, thankfully. I just received two new pureblood siblings. Siblings by adoption." She rolled her eyes. She hated them, and yet, loved them all the same. "And I happen to crush on someone. No problem, though, I'm always around to help."

Libby decided she would go after Darren. Why should she stick with someone who didn't even seemed to care about her? So she'd gone to the yule ball with him, but that and one day was all she'd managed to see of him in the last few months. Libby wondered why she had to have adoptive siblings. She realized she didn't know that much about her. She wasn't sure whether or not to ask. "Oo who?" she asked, it was always interesting to hear this sort of thing. She smiled after she said she was happy to help.

Hadan laughed, and a faint color of pink tinged her cheeks. She murmured, "His name is Raffael. I went to the Yule Ball with him, and well, though he is a Ravenclaw, after my past experience with a male from that house..." She rolled her eyes once more. "He managed to charm me enough to like him." Hadan honestly liked him more than she knew, and even held hands with him, something she wasn't very keen to doing. Any sort of physical contact really. "We met when it rained a lot, and we went puddle jumping. Quite fun..." Hadan could go on, but she stopped herself. The last time she spoke to him was when he was still having trouble with his parents. She grew a little worried over him. "I can honestly say that he is my first crush."

Libby grinned at Hadan as she spoke. It reminded her of Darren, although she wasn't sure why. She had sat in puddle before, until her mum came out the house, telling her that was the last time she would ever be bought new trousers. "Is he in your year?" she asked interested, almost sure he wasn't in hers, or that she of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back