Sliding In The Plots

Hey Maria!! Hope this isn't too late!

I do have some Molly and Felix thoughts but I'll message you those. But as for the rest...

Eliza x Santiago: I think these two have at least crossed paths before but I’d like for my boy to have a few actual friends. I cant promise it will be easy though. But he did grow up pretty exposed to muggle culture so I imagine if she wasn’t to geek out he would at least know what she’s talking about even if he doesn’t share her excitement.

Honorable mention: Santiago could definitely show Fiona some skateboard moves.

Mercury x Naveen: He’s my firstie for next year, he’s a twin and very Shy and Nervous all the time. He’s also in the scouts and doesn’t like it very much and prefers quiet indoor activities, except for gardening. I could see them maybe finding a quiet spot during a scouts meeting together.

Samantha x Delilah [+other Ollivanders employees]: I’ve been thinking of this idea for a minute and could open it to other shop assistants but basically everyone trying to find ways to keep busy/entertained during the slow season.

And let me know if you have any other ideas!

Hey Maria!! Hope this isn't too late!

I do have some Molly and Felix thoughts but I'll message you those. But as for the rest...

Eliza x Santiago: I think these two have at least crossed paths before but I’d like for my boy to have a few actual friends. I cant promise it will be easy though. But he did grow up pretty exposed to muggle culture so I imagine if she wasn’t to geek out he would at least know what she’s talking about even if he doesn’t share her excitement.

Honorable mention: Santiago could definitely show Fiona some skateboard moves.

Mercury x Naveen: He’s my firstie for next year, he’s a twin and very Shy and Nervous all the time. He’s also in the scouts and doesn’t like it very much and prefers quiet indoor activities, except for gardening. I could see them maybe finding a quiet spot during a scouts meeting together.

Samantha x Delilah [+other Ollivanders employees]: I’ve been thinking of this idea for a minute and could open it to other shop assistants but basically everyone trying to find ways to keep busy/entertained during the slow season.

And let me know if you have any other ideas!
Hello Kadi! Absolutely never too late for more hehe!

Molly x Felix - Oooo Yesss, I just saw your msg on discord and i've replied to it hehe!

Eliza x Santiago - That's okay! I haven't really developed much on Eliza, so it's totally cool if it takes its time for them to be friends and whatnot. I defs think they'd have crossed paths before - But I'd defs like to put them in a thread together and see how that goes!

Honourable mention: Oooo! That'd be fun! Fiona is always up for some new tricks and whatnot when it comes to skateboarding.

Mercury x Naveen - Mercury is on the same sort of boat with feeling nervous a lot as well as being very introverted, so I'd be very keen to see how they go for sure! Mercury also much prefers indoor activities, He's not much of an outdoors person unless he has to. But yes! I love the idea of them finding a quiet spot during a scouts meeting

Samantha x Delilah [+ other olivanders employees] - Oooo yesss! That'll be fun! I'd be keen to join in on the fun hehe!

Oh! One other pairing idea I had was Leah and Conan, I always enjoy their chaotic and fun threads together bahaha! I'm not totally sure as to what yet between these two, but I'm always open for more fun between them!

Hello Kadi! Absolutely never too late for more hehe!

Molly x Felix - Oooo Yesss, I just saw your msg on discord and i've replied to it hehe!

Eliza x Santiago - That's okay! I haven't really developed much on Eliza, so it's totally cool if it takes its time for them to be friends and whatnot. I defs think they'd have crossed paths before - But I'd defs like to put them in a thread together and see how that goes!

Honourable mention: Oooo! That'd be fun! Fiona is always up for some new tricks and whatnot when it comes to skateboarding.

Mercury x Naveen - Mercury is on the same sort of boat with feeling nervous a lot as well as being very introverted, so I'd be very keen to see how they go for sure! Mercury also much prefers indoor activities, He's not much of an outdoors person unless he has to. But yes! I love the idea of them finding a quiet spot during a scouts meeting

Samantha x Delilah [+ other olivanders employees] - Oooo yesss! That'll be fun! I'd be keen to join in on the fun hehe!

Oh! One other pairing idea I had was Leah and Conan, I always enjoy their chaotic and fun threads together bahaha! I'm not totally sure as to what yet between these two, but I'm always open for more fun between them!
Yay!

For Mercury x Naveen I did suggest adding Mia's Ivy into the mix since they're all in scouts and it might be fun. Something like Naveen and Mercury hiding under a table and Ivy comes along and tries to get them to play/participate. Let me know what you think!

As for the rest that all sounds good!

I can start something for Molly and Felix, and Santiago and Fiona if you want to take Eliza and Santiago, and Leah and Conan?? Totally down to switch it up if you want to!

And if I ever get to starting an Olivander's tread I will let you know!

Yay!

For Mercury x Naveen I did suggest adding Mia's Ivy into the mix since they're all in scouts and it might be fun. Something like Naveen and Mercury hiding under a table and Ivy comes along and tries to get them to play/participate. Let me know what you think!

As for the rest that all sounds good!

I can start something for Molly and Felix, and Santiago and Fiona if you want to take Eliza and Santiago, and Leah and Conan?? Totally down to switch it up if you want to!

And if I ever get to starting an Olivander's tread I will let you know!
Yessss love that idea of mercury, naveen and ivy! and everything else sounds good to me!! i can try and start something for eliza x santiago and leah and conan! :D

I'm here! (Late, but here, lol)

Molly/Maisie: Last year besties?

Abby/Evie: Roommate dramas?

Kyon/Josh: I didn’t realize I wanted them to be a fling but now I do

Conan/Airen: Didn’t we have a thread with them before? We can do that again!

Eliza/Amodeus: They could be fun, we could see what happens?

Marley/Deus: Did i see something somewhere for a group thread? Yes. @Teddy Pirrip

Adults:

Sam/Ren

Nolan/Charlie: They should meet up again. Maybe a fling to see how they click? Or just besties too, that works.

Mallory/Eleanor: Professor friends?

I'm here! (Late, but here, lol)

Molly/Maisie: Last year besties?

Abby/Evie: Roommate dramas?

Kyon/Josh: I didn’t realize I wanted them to be a fling but now I do

Conan/Airen: Didn’t we have a thread with them before? We can do that again!

Eliza/Amodeus: They could be fun, we could see what happens?

Marley/Deus: Did i see something somewhere for a group thread? Yes. @Teddy Pirrip

Adults:

Sam/Ren

Nolan/Charlie: They should meet up again. Maybe a fling to see how they click? Or just besties too, that works.

Mallory/Eleanor: Professor friends?
STUDENTS
Molly + Maisie - Always up for a thread between these two!

Abby + Evie - Ooo drama would be interesting! Did you have anything in mind? I'm always keen for friendly threads too!

Kyon + Josh - Hmm this interesting, but Josh is only really interested in girls, so im not totally sure how that would work

Conan + Airen - I think we did!

Eliza + Amodeus - Oooo yesss quite keen!

ADULTS
Sam + Ren - Yup!! I'll try and get onto that thread, but I've lost some muse with it all, so it might take me a bit to get back into it!

Nolan + Charlie - I'd be keen for a fling and see how it turns out!

Mallory + Eleanor - Yes please!!!!!! My professor needs some friends!

STUDENTS
Molly + Maisie - Always up for a thread between these two!

Abby + Evie - Ooo drama would be interesting! Did you have anything in mind? I'm always keen for friendly threads too!

Kyon + Josh - Hmm this interesting, but Josh is only really interested in girls, so im not totally sure how that would work

Conan + Airen - I think we did!

Eliza + Amodeus - Oooo yesss quite keen!

ADULTS
Sam + Ren - Yup!! I'll try and get onto that thread, but I've lost some muse with it all, so it might take me a bit to get back into it!

Nolan + Charlie - I'd be keen for a fling and see how it turns out!

Mallory + Eleanor - Yes please!!!!!! My professor needs some friends!
Molly/Maisie: Sounds good!
Abby/Evie: I'm not completely sure, but I'm open to looking at it.
Kyon/Josh: Well he does need a bestie too.
Conan/Airen: Should we have them meet up again?
Eliza/Amodeus: Yessss
Sam/Ren: No worries! Meet me in my discord office to discuss
Nolan/Charlie: yessss
Mallory/Eleanor: yesss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back