Shanon Maybelle

Full Name:
- Shanon Maybelle

Date of Birth:
- June 10,1810

Current Age:
- Lost counting, something 200 I think. But she looks like a 17 year old.

Basic Appearance:
- Pale white skin tone.
-Wavy Golden Blonde Hair
-Her eye color is Hazel
-Probably 5 feet 7 inches

Personality:
- Shanon is kind hearted, friendly and hardworking. She loves to help others and is a sister like figure to others. She treats everyone as if they are a family of hers. She likes everything to be in order and neat. Shanon served as a servant in the castle for years and when she was a little girl she was trained to keep things in place

Family:
- Shanon has two older siblings. Sterling his older brother and Emily her older sister. Emily married his childhood friend at the age of 19 and moved back to Scotland to start a new life. Steven his father is their first teacher in magic, he belongs to such great family of wizards but choose to live a simple life with her wife Esther. Shanon and Sterling fell in love they know that they are not real brother and sister. Sterling was orphan and the Maybelle's adopted him and treated him as their own son. They loved having him in the family but they were aware that the secret can't be hidden forever. When Sterling fell in love with Shanon he decided to ask her to marry her. Steven and Esther permitted them to be united. Few weeks before their planned marriage an attacked occurred. Steven and Emily were trapped inside th castle and left burned.Shanon died protecting the castle, Sterling did everything to save her but it was too late. After decades Sterling never loved another girl and died alone. Before the night Sterling died Shanon appeared to him saying how much she loved him and will never forget their love for each other.Shanon However still remained serving the castle even though it is now a School of Magic. She still reminisce her past to the students who are curious. She tries to remain jolly and happy.

Pets:
- Shanon loves animals. She lost her Siamese cat Luna when she was young.

Area of Residence:
- Aberdeen, Scotland

Blood Status:
- Mixed Blood

History:
- Shanon's family are poor but this doesn't stops them in to be happy. They believe that as long as their together they can do anything. She was born in Aberdeen, Scotland and move to place to place until they stayed in the castle. They served there to return the favors given to them. She was only 13 when she started to be a servant in the castle. Shanon has a older brother and a older sister who married young and moved back to Scotland. Her parents are hardworking and did everything to support them and tried to lessen the burden of their children. Shanon has a scar in her left hand due that her master punished her. She hid the truth about it from his parents to avoid arguments. Magic was never forgotten in their family, their father would teach them during Spring and Summer. In the middle of the fields they would enjoy magic.

Interests or Hobbies:
- She loves to knit and clean

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- Shanon's past dream was to live a worry free life with his beloved Sterling.

Your Patronus:
- Cat. It remembers her of Luna.

Your Boggart:
- Fire, chaos when she lose her family she became afraid of conflicts and war.

Your Animagus:
- Still a Cat.

Mirror of Erised:
- Shanon would see her past life. The traumatic experience she had was devastating for her. Especially when she lose her family and her only love Sterling.

A page from your diary:
Diary of a Broken Hearted Ghost said:
My Beloved Sterling. . . . . .
It's been a decade since Ive seen him smile at me.I miss your poems that you would recite to express your love tome. How I wish to see you one more time, If only permitted. You would stare at me all day and I would stare back at you. No words can express on how I miss you so much my love. Always remember that my love for you will never ever fade.I wonder at times if your soul is still wandering from around or your up there in heaven looking down at me. For what reason I miss you so much. And as I remember your lips closer to mine how I wish It would happen again. Sterling the only person I love and even though were both dead I know my love for you will never vanish. Thy the only one for me.
<i>
</i>

Hello there. :) I have a few questions about your character.

Where does Shanon haunt?

How did Shanon and Sterling fall in love? I know they're not biologically related, but they were still siblings.

How old was Shanon when she passed away?

How old was Sterling when he passed away?

As a ghost, what is Shanon's favorite rotten, moldy dish?

Where does Shanon haunt?
Where the is a need to clean and serve the castle.

How did Shanon and Sterling fall in love? I know they're not biologically related, but they were still siblings.
Shanon and Sterling were close friends. There was one time that Sterling kissed and Shanon when they were 8 and Shanon felt something and Sterling to. Even if their parents didn't said about Sterling not being their true son Sterling and Sanon knew about it. As they grew older they fell deeply in love with each other.

How old was Shanon when she passed away?
around 18

How old was Sterling when he passed away?

As a ghost, what is Shanon's favorite rotten, moldy dish?
Black Bun,Is a very rich fruit cake, made with raisins, currants, finely-chopped peel, chopped almonds and brown sugar with the addition of cinnamon and ginger. It takes its name from the very dark colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back