OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Santiago had started to accept his fate when it came to Hogwarts. He knew it was too late to convince his parents to send him to any other school. At least he had started to carve out a space for himself here between quidditch and having at least one friend. He still felt lonely all the time but he had gotten pretty good at hiding it. Yet he still found himself sitting in places like the student lounge hoping someone might talk to him even though he knew they wouldn't and he would probably drive them away if they tried. He flipped through a page of a magazine, ignoring his homework, taking up one of the tables all to himself.

Last edited:
June didn't came as much to the student lounge, because it was always crowded and the people were annoying. But it was an good place if you wanted to just observe people and pretend to do something else. June had already practiced that when she spotted her sister and the rest of the Carters just before coming to Hogwarts again. Hiding after an newspaper and she wasn't spotted.

As she entere the student lounge she tried to see where she wanted to go. She had some free time, and her homework was already done. And she wanted to expand her horizon this year next to Tempest, she had already did that with Fraser. June had some others who she figured which would be good to have at her side. As she walked further in she noticed an empty spot at an table and and familliar face. June wasn't sure how she felt about Santiago, she didn't liked him winning from her at the duel. But she was an bit of interested by him, because of it too. She hadn't expected it from him. And he was mysterious as well as Eloise was. June than placed her book on the table, because June always carried books around. Because always an moment to study. '' Look who we got here.'' June said with an smirk. '' Mister duelling himself.'' June joked. She acted like she didn't cared and carried on her nice role to make some contact with classmates. '' Mind if I join you?'' The blonde asked, not that she was gonna listen.

Santiago turned another page of his magazine but hesitated when he heard a familiar voice. He looked up and saw June staring him down. He was used to only running into her at dances when she could make fun of his clothes. He was expecting something along those lines when she spoke again but when she brought up dueling he felt totally lost. He had almost forgotten he had beaten her. "What are you talking about?" he asked. He wasn't even a part of the SDA. "Why are you even asking? You're just going to do what you want anyways." he grumbled but moved some of his stuff out of the way for her to sit.

June had an feeling there was more to Santiago than that angry attitude he gave. He was hard to read as well, and that made someone interesting. He could be someone who annoyed her for sure she figured if he would say the wrong thing. But she would want to see what was more to him, he had beat her after all. And June was exploring possibilities next to Tempest. But if he would annoy her she would be quickly done with it. As he reacted the way June already had predicted she smirked. It was funny that he seemed to know her in a way. '' I think that means yes.'' June said sarcastic and sat down. '' I was talking about our duel from last year. You were not bad.'' June than layed down her books in front of her. And opened one about Transfiguration.

sorryyy i'm late but wanted to continue

(if you don't want to continue with this thread i totally understand!)
Santiago rolled his eyes at her response and was starting to regret clearing space for her. He didn't want her to get to comfortable. He leaned back in his chair slightly and crossed his arms in front of him. He gave her a skeptical look when she gave him a shred of a compliment. "I was good enough to beat you." he countered. Santiago knew he was likely testing fate putting it like that. "So maybe a little better than not bad." he smirked.

As June looked at her book she tried to watch Santiago an bit. And watched him right in the eye as he said her beat her. But he added something towards it which made June think she shouldn't directly eliminate him who tried something with her to hurt her or something. June could say the same if the outcome was different. She gave him an look, she hated it losing she found out, it never happend before. But she didn't want people to mess with that, so just as she barried her anger and emotions about her parents and all that happend, she could put on a pokerface which she did right now. June put her hand on her cheek and watched Santiago. '' Maybe.'' she said with an smirk. '' Did you secretly practice? Are you more than you let us see, and motivated to do well?'' June layed open and smiled. '' You did suprised me. Curious if that's a one time thing.'' She said an bit challenging, but playfull.

sorry didn't saw this. Just wanted to react

Santiago rarely felt like he ever had the upper hand when it came to talking to June. So he wanted to hold on to this moment for as long as he could. He scoffed as she continued to tip toe around actually paying him a compliment. He shrugged at her questions. "I didn't really practice. I hardly even though about signing up. I just wanted to see what it was all about." he explained, wanting to sound casual. "Hard to say." he admitted when she wondered if his win was a one time thing. "Guess we just have to wait until the next tournament to see." Santiago said with a playful quirk of his eyebrow.

June couldn't tell if he was telling the truth of just acting like it didn't took any effort. She didn't believed the last for now.
'' Sure.'' June said teasing and gave an smirk. '' Well now you saw it.'' She said shortly. ''And we are gonna see if it was luck, or not.'' June said with an smile. She wasn't the best in giving others compliments, but she did say he surpised her so that was kind-ish a compliment. June watched around her, this was not the place to study. So she was done with it already. And she had spoken to Santiago like she wanted, and conclusion was, that he was still an mystery. She stood up and took her books.
'' Until next time.''
She said with an small smile and left with her book in her arm and bag on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back