Selling tickets for Valantine Eve

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey walked to the Great Hall early in the morning.She was a bit nervous because it was the first time her club was organizing something for the whole school.She missed Grande and hoped she would get such a friend soon.She set up the side table where she had planned to sell the tickets and put the big poster which she had designed previously with the help of Ben that was a perfect adveristment to convince people to come to Valantine eve.She hoped that FF club members would show up soon, though she had not invited them personally she hoped taht they would help her once they knew what was going on.

Ellie was on her way to breakfast when she spotted a girl at a table with a big poster! "Hey" Ellie said, wandering up to the girl, wondering what was going on.

(( Im not in FF club bu do you mind if i help ?:) ))

Zazuka walked up to the Great Hall entrence in surpisingly good mood. Dispite what happened in Potions today she was still happy it seemed. She saw Kasey our infront of the Great Hall. "Hey wants all this about?" She asked looking up at the banner. Another dance but this one wasn't school mandated. The banner reflected in her overly large glasses as she read the detailes.

"Hi"Kasey said with a big smile as she saw Ellie coming towards her.She was followed by Zazuka."The Friend Finder club has organized a competition and party combo on Valantine Eve."she informed them happily."Its a fund raising thing"she added."Its a dance and dressing competition but you get food and music free"she said with a wink.

((Yeah you can, thanks a ton.))

Harri walked down to breakfast slowly, she had no intention of eating but thought it was best to show her face. She spotted a small huddle of people and walked over "Hey Ellie, Zuka!" she said smiling and hugging her friends "Oh sorry I don't know your name!" she said looking at the third girl. "Whats going on?" she asked looking at the posters and tables.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "Well if my dancing in potions class was approved then I think I may join in the compition." She said remembering the affect the purple potion had of on her. "I'm defently in for free food if that includes Valentines chocolat." She said already dreaming of all the holiday sweets she could get.

"Oh cool, ill come, do you need any help" Ellie asked before greeting Zazuka then hugging her and Harri as Harri appeared. "Hey" She said with a grin.

Zazuka laughed alittle when Ellie huged her and shook her head. "Yay then I'm defently in on the dance front. Do you need help?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Hai Kasey I'm Harri!" Harri said warmly, "Wow this looks great!" Harri said smiling and looking around.

"Yes, I need a hand."she said with a smile."Than shoud I give tickets to all of you?"she asked"Or are you going to let your dates do th epaying"she said with a giggle.She herself didn't have a date.After Dan had left she had never been wandering or pranking.The thought made her cry but she hid her emotions and stared for a second at her friendship ring and than looked back to the girls.

"Tickets would be great!" Harri said smiling "But can we still come if we don't have a date ?" Harri asked hoping the answer was yes.

"Yes tockets would be great" Ellie said with a smile, "And no date" She added, she couldnt help looking a little glum at that!

Zazuka lifted up her overly large glasses. "I'll have a ticket too. I couldn't get a date to save my life." She said laughing into her hand. She was dressed in her uniform still but that didn't mean that there still wasn't something weird on her. This time it was blue crystals dangling from her ears and purple ribbons braided into her looped braids.

Ellie laughed, "Believe me, im worse" She assured her, apart from a few boys in primary school Ellie hadnt had any boyfriends never mind been to any dances with them!

"No I think I'm the worst!" Harri said and laughed, she had always seen boys more as friends then anything else. "So shall us three go together then, seeing as were all completly hopeless!" Harri said laughing.

Zazuka closed her eyes and shook her head. "Really we're going to end up with each other anyway." She said looking at the cilling. She did hope that one particular boy would catch word but even if he did. He would probably end up taking Kealsy again.

"Sure" Ellie said with a grin, "Should be fun" She laughed.

"Anyone got there eye on someone?" Harri asked looking around at the others. "And what are we supposed to wear?" she asked all of them but talking more to Kasey

Zauzka raised her hand. "But I'm not saying who. Not ever." She said with crossed arms. "I think it will be a semi formal this don't you think?" She said in thoughtful voice.

"Spill!"Harri said smiling "Or you'll get the tickle treatment!" Harri said and starting tickling Zuka!

Zazuka tried to run for it but failed as the tickles took all her power away. It was made worse by the fact that Zazuka was extreamly ticklish. "You need Virtisirum to get it out of me!" She cryed though her pearls of laughter. She held onto her convictions but was starting to waiver a little bit.

Harri laughed and carried on tickling "Guess we'll just have to tickly you more then!" Harri said and tickled Zuka faster.

Zazuka screamed and laughed until she was near tears. "Alright, alright I'll tell you but you have to solemnly swear you wont tell anyone especially the boy I'm talking about." She said finally able to wiggle out of Harrie's grasp. She turned and cupped her hand over Harrie's ear. "Brian Gatathorn." She said then put her hand over her mouth. Her cheeks took on a bright red shade to them just saying the name.

Harri smiled as Zuka finally gave up. She grinned as Zuka told her who it was "I won't tell anyone!" she said confidently. She smiled and racked her brain thinking who Brian was then it clicked, he was the really smart Ravenclaw who seemed to do well in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back