Relaxing..

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Daniel decided to relax in the grren lawn that was covered with some ice.He put on his sweater and scarf and went down the lawn to see if he could find someone to talk with.He spotted a nice trre and sat under it and decided to watch all the people passing around.

Grande walked out onto the Lawn and looked around. The grass was almost completely covered in ice. He walked out and saw a boy heading towards the tree Grande, with nothing else to do walked to over to where the boy had just sat down. As Grande Approched he reconigised the boy to be Daniel. When he reached the tree Grande said "Hey, Daniel. How are you?"

Ana-Cole decided to take a look around outside. I hate being coped up inside She thought trying to make herself feel better about being outside when it seemed to be quite chilly. She saw two boys talking and decided that maybe if she began talking she would forget about the weather. She pulled her coat on a bit tighter and then walked over to them. "Hello" She said with a smile. "Am I interupting anything uber important?" she asked hoping that she wasn't.

"Hi, no you're not" Grande said "How are you today?"

Ana-Cole gave a little sigh of relief. She was glad she was not interupting anything important. She hated to be a bother. "I am good" She said looking over a Grande. "A bit tired I must say I haven't been sleeping as well I usually do" She said remembering the whole two hours of sleep she got last night. "How are you?" She asked

"Im good. I got up really early today. I couldnt sleep" Grande said "Are you doing anything today?"

"well I guess I not the only one having a hard time sleeping" she said with a smile. "Umm lets see I really didn't have anything planned. Maybe I will end up going to Hogsmeade or something. Maybe getting a bite to eat." She thought about it. "What did you have planned?" She asked wondering

Grande thought about what he had planned "I have no plans. I came outside just because i was bored. Do you like the new classes we have?" Grande said smiling

"aww nothing planned what a pity" Ana-Cole said in a joking tone. "Well the classes are ok I guess. I don't think I am going to like History of Magic much but what can you do" She said with a little laugh. "How are you taking to the new classes?" She asked. She felt like a parrot asking him everything he just asked her but for the moment that was all she good think about doing. Ana-Cole was extremely bad at making conversations but she was indeed trying. She just smiled at Grande and waited for his reply hoping that he was not being bored by all her talking.

Grande laughed "Yeah history of Magic seems quite boring. Class are okay for me too. You've been away for while havent you?" Grande said smiling "How was christmas holiday?"

Ana-Cole smiled. "Yeah I have been gone for quite a bit. " She said thinking about how long she was actually gone for. She hated every moment of her absence too. "You would be surprise how much you miss this place" She said looking around "When you have to leave for a time" She said now looking at Grande again. "But my Christmas Holiday was ok. I had a nice little family get together which turned out to be more stressful than I think my mom could take. She hates cooking but every year she wants to make this huge dinner for everyone. I will never tell her that she isn't the best cook, but between you and me" Ana-Cole leaned closer as to tell him a secret "She is awful" She smiled and gave a small little laugh. "but after everything it was a basic Christmas break for me at least. Did you enjoy your Christmas?" she asked still smiling a wide grin.

Grande laughed. "I guess you would miss this place. I would. I think i will miss it when we break up for summer." Grande said "My christmas wasnt bad. I wasnt able to go home so i stayed and it was pretty boring because their was hardly anyone here. What did you get for christmas?"

"Well........" Ana-Cole began. "My family has a thing for buying me clothes for christmas." She said thinking back to all the outfits that are now sitting up in her dorm room. "It is always a nice gesture" She said trying not to sound ungrateful "But" she began with a short pause "Lets just say that my family doesnt' have the best fashion sense in the world." She said with a smile thinking back to one of the outfits that her grandmother brought her that was bright orange with lace. She wanted to cringe at the thought of actually going in public wearing that. "I am the type of person that likes to give gifts rather than recieving them anyway" She said remembering the faces of her family when they opened her presents. "So what did you get. Anything absolutely breathtakeing?" she asked with a smile that was now plastered on her face.

"I didnt get anything special. I got a letter with flight tickets to Spain with a stop of in Australia during the summer holidays. I got that so i could go to Australia for a week because my parents are away for the first week of the holidays." Grande said smiling "My parents couldnt get me much because it would have been very hard to send. Sorry, this is going completely of topic but whens your birthday?"

"Nothing Special" Ana-Cole said with a hint of disbelief "A trip to Spain that sounds like a lot of fun and you get to go to Australia too. sounds like it is going to be an exciting summer." she said "Its ok subject changes are never a bad thing" she said with a smile. "My birthday is May 20" She said with a smile. "Whens yours?" she asked and then with a slight pause. "and if you don't mind me asking what caused such an off topic question?" She said in a joking tone with a smile.

Grande smiled "My birthday is 10 November. I dont know what caused the serious change of topic. I always do that. I change topic all the time i could change it right now." Grande said laughing "Do you have any brothers or sister?"

"Wow I guess it must be one of your skills" She said jokingly to him. "I actually have one sister and two brothers" She said thinking back to home. "Not a lot compared to some people but it still fills like a mad house each time I go home." she said with a smile. "How about you any siblings or are you lucky enough to be an only child" She said with a smile.

"One of my many talents" Grande said laughing "I am lucky enough to an only child. Can your siblings do magic?"

Ana-Cole laughed her small little laugh. She tried not to laugh too often because she hated her laugh yet she seemed to be laughing quite a bit. She tried to cut down on her laughing she didn't want to make a fool of herself. "My sister can do magic, but my two brothers can't." She said "The rest of my family besides my sister and I am muggles or at least as fair as I know" She said smiling. "Now it is my turn to see if I have the skill of changing the subject" She said trying to think of another topic. "Do you actually leave in New Zealand or are you from somewhere else?" she asked hoping that is wasn't such a lame topic as it sounded the second it came out of her mouth. I guess changing the subject is not one of my talents She thought to herself.

Grande laughed he couldnt help it. "I dont live in New Zealand, no. I have never lived in New Zealand. I live in Spain and i used to live in France. Do you live in New Zealand?" Grande asked smiling

Ana-Cole blushed a bit. "yeah I guess that was a stupid question" She said looking at the ground for a little while waiting for her face to turn the normal pale color and lose the blushing redness. Soon she looked back up. "but no I don't leave in New Zealand. I actually lived in the United states" she said smiling

"Its an okay question. Where abouts in the United States do you live?" Grande asked curiously. He had never been to The United States and wanted to go at some point.

"umm actually I live up in the northern part in Pennsylvania." She said smiling. "Its nice but when it is winter it is absolutely freezing" she said pulling her coat closer to her realizing that she was still cold. "Why ever planning to make a trip up to the United States?" she asked curiously

"Yeah i really want to go. I actually asked my parents if i could soon and they said i could go next summer i just had to pick where abouts i wanted to go. Do you know anywhere good for me to go?"

"well it matters" she said "I like to go to places like Flordia and California beacause of the continously nice weather" She said thinking of the nice warm beaches and wishing that she could go for a nice swim in the warm salt water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back