Relaxing

Kale laughed thunderously, "Kaleinator? That was good!" he couldn't remember the last time he had laughed at something as silly as this, but it was nice. Kale looked over at Estrella, who almost looked red from laughter, "Breeeeathe, Estrella, breeeeeathe." he said soothingly and demonstarted breathing deeply in and out; then quickly busted up again. "I think I'm going to turn purple!" Kale exclaimed while rocking to the side.

When he felt like he regained himself, he replied, "Well, I think it was cute, so it's okay." Kale grinned, the red in his cheeks not dying down.

Kale's breathing demonstration only made Estrella laugh harder, clutching her gut and tears streaming down her face. She hadn't laughed this hard in a long, long time, and she didn't particulary mind it.

When she was able to gain control of herself, Estrella breathed in deeply, grinning broadly at Kale and hugging him. "Please don't turn purple; I don't know much about CPR, and I'd have a hard time running all the way to the hospital wing in any case." Still grinning, she leaned forward, kissing him full on the lips. Never before had a person made her feel complete.

Kale smiled widely as she leaned in, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. He couldn't get over how perfectly she fit in his arms, Kale hugged her tightly and looked down at her, "Nah, I think I'll be just fine." he said, then comically clutched for air as if he couldn't breath; sticking his tongue out and holding his throat. Kale stopped suddenly and wrapped his arms around Estrella once more, laughing goofily, he stealthly poked her nose and grinned. "I win." he said tauntingly.

"Ouch," Estrella exclaimed, although it didn't really hurt; it was only on impulse that she would say that word. She grinned, moving out of Kale's arms and tickling his ribs. "Oh really?" she taunted back, raising her eyebrows and being merciless, knowing that he was extremely ticklish. She cackled like an evil maniac from Saturday morning muggle cartoons.

"Bah!" Kales only impulse when to being tickled was to crumble down to the floor with laughter, he could never control himself. With fits of laughter he managed to poke her inbetween her tickles, "No, no, no, nooo!" Kale said unable to speak from the heavy breathing and laughs that nearly choked him. "I'm gonna get you back, soo bad!" he exclaimed on the floor, her evil laughs making him burst out even more.

Estrella continued to tickle him mercilessly, cackling all the more. "Was that a challenge?" she guffawed, grinning and laughing at his torture like some psycho. "No one shall save you now!"

"Yep, that was definitely a challenge, Miss Drage!" Kale said with a maniac-like smile, while finding the perfect opportunity to get up from off the floor and wrap his arms around Estrella to stop her from her attack. Kale wrapped her in a tight hug from behind, trying his best to let her go(god mod?), "Now, how does that feel?" he asked jokingly with a goofy laugh; not releasing his grip. Kale held her tight and kissed her on the lips warmly, staying a little longer than usual, he grinned at her with his blue eyes nearly twinkling. Kale enjoyed having Estrella around; there never seemed to ever be a dull moment.

((pssht, a minor godmod like that doesn't bug me. not at the moment, rofl))

"Aaaah! You caught me!" Estrella shrieked. However, she was not strong enough to wiggle out of his strong arms that held her fast, she never being that strong. "Gah," she finally muttered, and gave up, kissing Kale back warmly on the lips, grinning at him as they pulled away. Finally wriggling an arm free, she poked him in the nose. "Boop," she said quietly as she did it, chuckling, her eyes gleaming playfully.

(Good! :D 'cause there are some people who get super weird when there is godmodding crap that it going on. You're cool, so it doesn't matter. :lol: :ph43r: ))

Kale grinned as Estrella finally broke one arm free from his grip; her attack in return being the sudden poke to the nose. He looked at her with the infamous 'Zoolander' face when he was poked,
((Only because visuals are fun:
blusteel_face.jpg
))
"Ooops! You got me." Kale said with a goofy squeak, his eyes fixed on Estrella, wishing that he never had to take his eyes off of her. Kale stood there for a moment, completely silent and jumped toward her tickling back on the side, "I want to hear that cute snort of yours again!" Kale exclaimed with a maniac laugh, his eyes wide and full of excitement.

((I know I'm cool :p lol
I :wub: Zoolander! I laughed so hard when I saw that pic. So did Ravus lol))

Estrella roared in laughter at Kale's 'Zoolander' face but she did her best to surpress any snorts. However, she was unable to help it as he attacked her on the side, shrieking, "Nooo, stop!" she laughed, "No you don't want to hear it!" She rolled around, trying to escape him, laughing uncontrollably.

"Yes, yes I do!" Kale exclaimed poking her and flailing his arms while tickling her side. He pouted his lip out and looked at her, "C'mon, wheres the cute snort I'm looking for?" Kale watched as she rolled on the floor, happy with his vistory of at least getting her tickled enough to fall to the floor in laughter. He wrapped one arm around her waist, tickling with the other hand. He grinned and laughed.

"Gah!" she shrieked, unable to pull away. "You're mean!" she said, giving up, but still writhing away from his ticklish hand. She stuck out her tongue at Kale, her expression one of mock anger. "I shall not snort," she announced sternly, trying to sound serious.

Kale looked at Estrella as she seemed to get more serious, he let her go, completely buying her little 'act'. "Oh, I'm sorry.." he said with the silliness no more audible in his voice, he backed up a bit and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I was just joking!" Estrella laughed, surprised, grabbing Kale's hands and squeezing them tightly. "I'm sorry; people can never tell when I'm goofing off or not." She smiled weakly, hoping that she hadn't hurt his feelings.

"Oh.." Kale stammered as Estrella grabbed for his hands and squeezed them. "No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk if I did." he said, with an apologizing look; he never wanted to make her mad or uncomfortable in any way.

"You didn't," Estrella said, giggling all the more, and all of a sudden, she snorted between a giggle. "DANG IT!" she exclaimed, beaming back at Kale. "That was a little slip-up there."

Kales smile quickly returned to his face as she snorted with laugher, he couldn't help but laugh softly at Estrella while picking Talyn up off the ground. "So, are you looking forward to the Halloween feast?" Kale inquired while thinking about the previous years activities in the forest, his mouth began to water at the thought of all of the food and sweets.

"Heck yes," Estrella said, grinning, "It would be amazing if they had steak or something. And chicken." She nearly salivated all over herself as she thought of the delicious feast food, her stomach roaring in hunger. "Haha, I figured going as myself would be scary enough for Halloween." She smirked. "Are you dressing up?"

"Oh, yes..that's a great idea for a costume!" he exclaimed playing along while quickly looking to her with a joking smile, "Don't say that!" Kale said while pulling her into a hug and hugging her tightly. "I don't think I'm going to do anything special either, I've been too busy lately to think of anything worth while." he shrugged. "Steak would be the best, and if they have burgers and fries, I am set. Ohhh, and pizza too.." Kale trailed off with a goofy expression as he spoke about food, his mouth watering at the thought of junk food and other sweets.

"Pizza?" Estrella exclaimed, hugging Kale, her mouth beginning to water. "I have not had a pizza in so long. Oh, now you've made me even hungrier!" She laughed. "I say they should open some kind of magical pizza parlor down in Hogsmeade. Or have some kind of magical delivery service!" Her stomach grumbled, her mind straying to thoughts of Italian Sausage Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza hut.

"Mmmm...pizza." Kales stomach growled and he made a face. "That would be awesome!" he exclaimed while breaking away from her and grabbing a hold of her hand, "Don't muggles have people deliver their pizza like that?" Kale inquired, "Ma makes delicious pizza, the next time you come over, she'll have to make it for you!" he exclaimed while thinking about the cheese covered dougheyness that he loved so much.

"Really?" Estrella thought out loud. "That'd be awesome."

She had a sudden thought. "Hey, I think Melissa said something about adding pizza to the menu down at the Ice Cream Parlor." She grinned. "Do you think we should check it out?"

Kale arched his brow with a look of utter confusion, "Pizza at an Ice Cream parlor?" he inquired and cocked his head to the side with a small smile, "Ah, sure, what the heck...lets go check it out!" Kale looked down at Talyn and back up at Estrella, "Would you like to meet there in a few minutes though? I've gotta put Talyn away and get a coat." he smiled at Estrella, wondering whether or not she would go for it.

"Sure!" Estrella exclaimed, smiling broadly. "I'll see you then?" After her question being reaffirmed, she made her way off to Ravenclaw tower to get some things. She figured that she should probably get a coat, too. It was chilly.

"Alright, see you in a few." Kale said as he gave Estrella a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before heading toward the dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back