Relax.. we're all alone

Trista laughed when he mentioned that she should take the job with food. Of course, if they had anything in common it was the both loved to eat. Him more than her but really not by much, she just hid her massive appetite better than he did. After her laughter the essence of what he had just said fully sunk in on her. It wasn't like he was proposing or anything, Trista would have probably ran for the hills at this early stage in their relationship, love or no there was no way she would tie herself down to anyone so soon she was sure of that. They both had big plans for after school and getting tied down probably wouldn't help anything, though a future with him after a while would be nice.

She listened to him talk, his plans abut traveling the world after graduation. "I know I'd love to travel the world one day. I've been all over the US, Most of France, and I'll probably trek quite a bit of New Zealand this and next winter... But there is still the rest of Europe, all of Asia, and so much more..." she said with a small, wistful sigh. Knowing she would probably never be able to fulfill all of her dreams. "My mom works in the Ministry... She doesn't really like it much. Mostly paperwork her end is." she commented. "What does your father do?" she asked her curiosity sparked now about his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back