Relax.. we're all alone

Fenton Longestine

Wand
12 1/2" ash and willow mix with thestral hair core
Fenton sat gazing at the stack of books he had just finished using for his essay, a blinding headache now thumping through him. He pushed the books aside and rolled up the parchment before spreading his long limbs in front of him and cracking his fingers knuckles to rid them of the tension of two hours of intense writing.

He smiled as Aries left the room, knowing he was off to meet Violet and looking at the clock in the lounge wondered when Trista would finally get here. It was her birthday and he was almost certain she wouldn't think he would know but he paid attention to every little bit of every conversation they had and had imprinted it on his subconscious. Flicking his wand he put out a few of the candles so the room looked a little cozier though a few of the other students in it gave out like crazy.
"Yeah coz your mouth can't find hers without a bit of light" he chuckled before looking away from the first years trying to make out on the sofa, "you better go find yourself another room mate, there's a prefect coming in here in another five minutes".

His chuckle got louder as the young couple hurriedly rose from the sofa and made their speedy exit from the lounge. Fenton continued to laugh as he leaned back in his chair by the table and stretched out once more.

Trista was, as usual a bit slow going in her movements. Her stride long and even as she made her way up the long staircase from the fifth to the sixth floor. Sometimes living at the top of the tower was a real pain, having to walk all the way down the long winding circular path then up several more flights of stairs to get to the lounge on the sixth floor of the large castle, she cursed as she felt the slowly becoming usual rumbling of the staircase under her feet begin to move. She quickly darted up the remaining stairs and made a hasty, but slightly risky jump to the solid ground of the sixth floor.

Fenton had told her after their last class of the day that he had needed some help with the homework they had been assigned. She had gladly agreed to help, she was a bit disappointed that he had seemed to forget her birthday, but she couldn't even remember if she had ever mentioned it to him. January 20th, she knew that his was on July 13th. There was just a little over six months inbetween the two of them. She was near the doors when two younger students, first or second years by the looks of them, came skittering her way. They looked at her, their eyes widening before hurrying out of sight. "Odd..." she murmured under her breath.

She slowly swung the door open and walked into the dark, candlelit room. Her nose was immediately greeted with the delightful mixture of cinnamon and vanilla that was not common to the lounge. Something told her this wasn't just a study date. Though she couldn't keep the smile off of her face she sat over beside of Fenton, wrapping one arm around him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Fenton." she chirped.

He felt his heart flip over when she came into the room, she damn near took his breath away. Trista sat beside him and pecked him like a friend on the cheek while her arm draped about him. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes he frowned slightly.
"Now you know you can do better than that" his mouth lowered on hers, moving slowly at first but the more he tasted her the more he wanted her. His hands reached for her pulling her from her own chair across his lap and as one wrapped itself about her waist his other hand splayed across her cheek and neck, losing itself in the tumbling brown hair as he pulled her closer to him. His mouth continued to explore hers until eventually he knew he had to let up for air or one of them would pass out.

He smiled at her then.
"Just a quick oxygen break" he chuckled before shifting her head slightly with his hand tangling itself now in her long hair and slowly began to trail his mouth down her neck. She tasted divine and for the first time in his life he wished he were some magical being like a vampire who could simply bite in to her, devour her. He lifted his head once more to look again into her beautiful face.

"Happy Birthday by the way" he moved his hand hesitantly from her hair and nudged a small box on the table.

"Now you know you can do better than that" Trista heard him say, her lips turned upwards into a small grin. "Oh really? I don't think I can..." she started off jokingly, "I think I need some more practice." she ended with a small chuckle before his lips came down upon hers. She soon felt his arms around her, one on her waist the other caressing her face. She let out a muffled squeaky giggle that was most certainly not in protest as he pulled her over onto his lap. She let her arms wind their way around his neck so she could balance.

When they broke apart she looked down at him, it was so odd to be seeing him fro a higher vantage point but her thoughts were not on this for long as his lips set the skin of her neck on fire. After a bit of this, he seemed to stop for the moment as he nudged at a box on the table. She picked it up, not moving from her perch on his lap and lifted the lid to the beautiful Ravenclaw Blue box. In it was a necklace, the pendant a beautiful purple stone encased within a series of thin winding silver cords and the odd pearl or two. "Thank you so much Fenton! It's beautiful." she said before sliding her hands to the back of her neck to hook the clasp in where it fell to hang around her neck.

He helped her to lift her hair as she put the necklace on then kissed the back of her neck lightly.
"I tried to get something to match your eyes but that's damn near impossible. So I thought this would compliment them instead. It's an amethyst stone supposed to protect you against witchcraft, poison and stuff but it's also to help you sleep at night. Have pleasant dreams" he chuckled as he wrapped his arms about her waist, "I know you should be having those already. Considering who you're dating".

He glanced at the books on the table and frowned as he leaned back in the chair and moved her back with him.
"I really don't fancy studying right now, do you?"

Trista smiled as she felt the contrasting temepratures of flesh and metal aaginst the back of her neck. She turned towards him and listened as he talked and smiled, "Protection from witchcraft. So technically it's supposed to protect me from myself?" she asked with a laugh. "Nah, I get what you mean, Thank you so much Fenton." she said again, so happy to be here on her birthday. she couldn't think of a better place to be for anything. At the comment of the good dreams she snickered, "High opinion of yourself eh?" she asked jokingly, "Kidding of course." she added softly, laying her against his chest. when asked if she wanted to study she answered "Most certainly not."

Fenton chuckled some more resting his chin on the top of her head as she rested against his chest. This would be so much more comfortable he mused if they were on the sofa and not on some hard backed chair. In answer to his own thoughts, he placed a hand under her legs and kept the other gathered around her waist as he seemed to effortlessly scoop her up.

"Madam, if there is no studying going on then I have other things on my mind" he quirked his eyebrows a few times in such a comical manner before standing up and walking over towards the sofa.
"I indeed to have my vicked vay vith you voman" he said in his best Dracula accent but typically not taking any notice of where he was actually walking forgot about the lions head carvings on the end of the sofa legs and banging his foot against one clutched tightly to Trista when he knew instinctively that he was going to fall. Twisting himself he tried to take the brunt of the fall from her, landing harshly on his side and wincing slightly before looking at his girlfriend. Great, way to go for really laying it on.

When he looked again though he couldn't help but laugh, they were now laid out on the rug in front of the fire place.
"How about I just take out my wand, light that fire and hey presto. Magic cliche moment right there" he chuckled before looking at her closely and his voice becoming all serious, "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Trista smiled up at him as she felt herself being lifted from his lap into his arms and carried across the room. She smiled and snuggled closer to his form, giving him a few light kisses along his neck, the only place she could really reach from her current position without tipping him over. She didn't want to be responsible for yet another spill to whatever they happened to be on at the time, and her clumsiness had a tendancy to rear it's ugly head whenever her and Fenton were otherwise occupied. She sure as hell wasn't going to do it with her feet not even on the damned ground.

So imagine her surprise when she soon felt the familiar swooping feeling in her stomach and felt impact with the ground once again, luckily the Student Lounge had a few rugs and they had been fortunate enough to land on one of them. She was stuck on how she had managed to cause them to fall once more, When Fenton started apologizing after making a comment about cliches it dawned on her. He had been the one to cause them to fall not her. It felt odd not to be the one who caused themselves and others around them to fall to the ground but from the wince that had flashed across his face Trista felt she should have helped a bit. she had landing as painlessly as possible down to an art form.

Trista rolled over onto her side, she was pressed up against him lightly, her head propped up and her blue eyes meeting his Hazel ones. "I'm fine." she assured softly giving him a small kiss on the lips. "I'm certainly used to falling." she added in the joke at her own expense with a lighthearted chuckle. Between her and Kailey no object or person stood a chance. They got it from their mother it would seem because Anita was startlingly graceful. "Now where were we?" she asked in an innocent voice, but her smirk was saying otherwise.

Fenton could not help but laugh as she reminded him of her penchant for falling. He so knew this to be true but had never minded in the least, he always used it as the perfect reason to pick her up if he was near her, piggy back rides were almost common practice now.
"Hmmm where were we indeed?" he grinned moving over her slightly and kissing her with more longing than he had intended. His mouth seemed to be suctioned on to hers, as it moved first slowly and then with more enthusiasm. His hands began to do some exploring of their own, finding a sliver of bare skin to touch just above the waist band of her skirt.

His mouth grew hungrier when he registered the contact, sliding his body now fully on to hers. Moving his hands along her arms until his hands met hers and his fingers locked with hers. Coming up for the slightest breaths of air before assaulting the tender skin of her neck, Fenton kissed her as if he could never get enough.

Trista has always been kind of amazed by how he seemed to pick her up with such ease. At 5'11 she was certainly no pixie. More how he managed to keep her up so long with such ease, he was probably the strongest guy she had ever been with. then again, most guys that attended Beauxbatons weren't exactly known for their stregnth. Maybe she had gotten out of a wimp pool. But this wasn't where her mind was focused on as her and Fenton laid on the floor beside one another, bodies pressed together so closely.

Trista mirrored his grin, letting out a small giggle before his lips once again found hers. It was soft at first but an urgency soon formed behind both sets of lips. Before long there were two sets of overly eager hands franticly roaming about the others bodies. She soon felt his warm fingers graze along her skin where her shirt had ridden up right aboue the waistband of her skirt and let out a small involuntary gasp, all the while hoping he either didn't hear it or that it wouldn't cause this to stop. Soon they were removed from there and found her own hands which had been exploring the legnth of his back.

His weight was alot easier to bear than she would have suspected, if she had been thinking straight enough to realize that. But at the moment at she knew was that she had never felt more alive. As his lips made yet another assault on her neck she began to move slightly under him, slowly maneuvering her jacket off of her shouldes as the room was getting far too hot for it, she wasn't ven thinking about how Fenton could possibly take this.

Fenton could feel Trista move beneath him and nearly went into overdrive because of her. Any minute now he'd be ripping his girlfriends clothes off without even contemplating the consequences. This was just way too much, she smelled amazing, she felt amazing. She tasted like sweet nectar from the gods and he couldn't contain himself much longer. He felt like he was going to explode or something. A distinct sound of movement and then a loud cough from behind them made him quite literally freeze. Any rising excitement he had felt about their situation was now well and truly paralyzed.

"Well pot calling kettle black much" he heard a voice behind him and swivelling his head around saw the boy from earlier but now he was holding hands with a different girl. Fenton kept his body across Trista's if only to prevent the other two from seeing who she was and to cover up the fact that their clothes had gotten slightly askew.
"Man if you don't get out of here, I'll tell your girlfriend on you" he sneered. The girl holding the boys hand looked confused as she stated that she was already here and that it was the student lounge and they had every right to be there. The boy on the other hand was no fool and grimacing at Fenton turned and dragged his other girl out the door slamming it hard behind him.

Sitting up Fenton could not help but chuckle, he knelt then before her and offered her his hand.
"I think fate stepped in to tell us to slow down Ms Paramore. We can't keep getting ourselves into these situations" he all but groaned, "so could you perhaps wear a brown bag over your head, rub potato peelings on your wrists instead of scent. I don't know, don't wash for a few weeks or something?"

This whole thing was getting too far out of hand, both of them had lost their heads and there was a real possibility they would wind up going way too far right in the middle of the Student lounge. but suddenly Fenton froze as did she, instinctively turning her head away from the sound as to conceal herself some, noting as Fenton stayed on top of her he wanted the same thing. Her breaths were deep and shaky as she slowly calmed down from what had just occurred. Her heart pounding was in her chest so loudly she was surprised it wasn't noticed by the others in the room.

She looked at the two who had interrupted them through a small part inbetween strands of her long chestnut toned hair. She recognized the boy who had ran out of the room with another girl before she had entered, she now realized that Fenton had ran them out. But the girl was different, she assumed it was just a little boy who thought he was gods gift to women and tried to string a few along at once. Not really much worth her notice but she did have to thank him in her mind for coming in when he did. Lord knows had they gone as much as they had wanted to just minutes before there would have been tons of regret afterwards.

After the too young couple had left Trista accepted Fentons hand and was now sitting up. She nodded in agreement when she said they couldn't keep getting themselves into this. "There won't be a little first year in over his head trying to be with two girls at once to barge in on us every time." she said, She chuckled at the suggestion of the brown bag and potatoes idea. "No can do babe." she answered lightly. "Though I can definitely say one thing, best birthday yet." Trista added, getting her jacket and lying it in her lap. She looked over to the fireplace that was now roaring, she knew now why it had gotten so much hotter, aside from the heat they were starting to generate themselves. "It seems the cliche happened anyways." she said motioning to the large fire.

Leaning with his back against the sofa ee chuckled along with her as he placed an arm once more about her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. Staring into the fire he sighed.
"We will have to be more careful then, you're much too irresistible" he told her in earnest, "you're right though we won't always be so fortunate or unfortunate " another chuckle "to have an interruption."

He would never have forgiven himself if he had messed things up with her because he simply couldn't keep his wayward hands to himself. Even now his eyes stole fleeting glances over her long legs but quickly raced back to the fire before he allowed them to go anywhere else. He really would have to try to control himself better around her but it was getting harder and harder to do.

Her words caused him to frown slightly as he turned to look at her then, tilting her face up to look at him.
"You enjoyed yourself, this is your best birthday?" he grinned shaking his head, "here I am reeking that I could have totally messed up your reputation and you were enjoying yourself. Well beware next time then" he winked once more playfully at her but was silently grateful for the foolish boy coming in when he did. If it had been anyone else, the head girl or boy, a professor they could very well have found themselves in a really bad state then.

Trista nodded in agreement with the needing to be more careful part. When he wrapped his arm around her and scooted closer to him in a way that was simply comfortable, not in any way trying to tempt him anymore. That close call had been very sobering for the both of them. "How do we always get ourselves into this?" she asked, "For a Ravenclaw I find it's startling easy to lose my head around you." she admitted using one finger to trace a design in the carpet

Trista knew that Fenton definitely didn't have the blame alone. Sure most of the time he initiated but she certainly made no effort to stop him. She was sure that he hadn't intended for things to get that far or else he probably would have told her to meet him somewhere more private. That had been embarrassing but god only knows how lucky they got that it was just a first year and not a professor or something of that sort. Especially not Professor Mercer who she knew was friends with her mother.

Trista looked up at him, "Well... up till the part where we got caught anyways." she started with a smirk. "I'm pretty sure that's not what you were thinking about while we were down there. But I'm plenty embarrassed now." she assured, "As dangerous as it is I'm not going to lie and say I don't enjoy it. Though we are going to have to slow it down before we do bite off way more than we can chew." she agreed.

[Sorry, Sucky post But I've gotta go :( ]

Fenton laughed, he had to agree wholeheartedly with her. They really did get themselves in some pickles. He gave her a gentle squeeze, reassured by her words that she found him as attractive or distracting as he found her at least.
"Well I solemnly swear to try to behave myself in future, I'll put some kind of hex on my hands so that if they start touching you all in appropriate like they'll shrivel up or go all jelly like" he chuckled standing up and holding his hand out to her to pull her up too.

"I think perhaps you need to have at least one dance as well for your birthday. The only tune I can see anyway half decent though is this one" he chuckled again gauging her reaction as his deep voice belted out 'happy birthday to you'. When he was done he winked at her.

"I don't think its really good to dance too though, so you just might have to sing for me again".

sors lamo in the air

Trista chuckled and shook her head at the notion. "Better not, one of my friends had a poorly cast jelly legs jinx cast at her and the actually lost the bones in her lower legs. I had to pack her to the Hospital wing." she said knowing he wasn't being serious but recalling the story anyways. "Not that you would actually do that, anyone who casts a jelly anything curse on themselves is mad." she ended shaking her head but smiling at him to show that she clearly was joking, because sometimes her voice wasn't expressive enough for people to catch it.

Trista grabbed the offered hand, Once standing again she listened to his suggestion of a birthday dance and was only half surprised when the, as he referred to it, only tune he could sing was Happy Birthday. "I think we've just found your number one hit single there Fenton." she joked, "But seriously... Thank you. It's hard to believe I'm legally an adult now..." she said "Wow, I'm lucky... Kailey has to settle for talking to Demitris through a mirror, I have you right here infront of me." she said before hooking her arms around his neck. "Now I think you promised a dance." she said lightly, smiling up at him before humming a small tune.

He laughed then shaking his head as he looked at her.
"Fine that's that out the window then. I promise to not swear to behave myself" his laughter rang about the room as his hands found their way to her waist. Her own had wound around his neck and slowly he began to move as if in time to some long forgotten tune that still hung delicately in the air between them. A tune only lovers knew, one that emphasized the beating of their hearts as if it were the base sound, the subtle brushing of lips on lips, fingers touching skin, eyes meeting and never wavering, tender gasps, gentle breaths, longing sighs.

He pulled her closer as he continued to move her gently about the small space between sofa and fireplace.
"Legal age huh?" he couldn't help but grin down at her before he caught one of her hands and twirled her out from him, slightly pulling her back in again and standing behind her this time, wrapping his arms about her waist and resting his cheek by her ear.
"We didn't have to get up from the floor at all so" a burst of laughter emitted from him at his own mischievous words, hoping she knew that he was only joking though no matter how much he wanted her, taking her on the floor of a common room was not how he envisioned their first time.

As the seconds passed, Trista couldn't help but laugh at Fentons reaction to her random speech, she knew she tended to overexplain things. "I know I talk too much but bear with me." she responded to him with a chuckle. She felt his arms wrap themselves around her waist and began to move her feet in unison with his. Her humming the only sound in the large lounge aside from the subtle crackling of the fire that faded into the background. After a minute of two she kicked off her shoes, soon followed by her socks with only a bit of trouble. She liked the feeling of her feet on the cold stone floor of the castle. such a contrast to her heated skin, stuffy from being trapped in socks all day long.

The comfortable silence didn't last long as Fenton began to speak again, she stopped her tune to listen to him. When the words came out of his mouth she smirked and shook her head. "Naughty boy." she said with a laugh and a grin, giving him a kiss to let him know she was just kidding. "I doubt either one of us pictures our first time being on the student lounge floor." she added, a silence room spread over them once more. She statrted humming the unknown tune once more. Her blue eyes staying locked on his hazel the whole time. Silence slowly cocooning them as he pulled her closer to him. The dim lights and the scent in the air almost caused her to say the big L again but she refrained, she would wait for him to whenever he thought it was sincere. She was patient.

He marveled at how she simply just kicked off her shoes and stockings to pad about barefoot. As her humming drifted lazily about the room, he caught her gently about her waist and lifted her a few inches from the ground only to carefully place her feet on top of his. She may have been tall but she was damn near as light as a feather. Now his own movements were slowed considerably but he had been afraid she could have picked up a splinter or just about anything.
He knew she wasn't fragile, she wouldn't break or crumble at the slightest touch but that didn't mean he couldn't be over protective of her.

Fenton knew he had told her he couldn't sing but mainly because he had always gotten a ribbing for it from the boys. But it was her birthday and he had damn near ruined it with getting carried away with her on the floor, to make up for it as he guided them about the floor, his deep voice began to sing just for
her.

By the time he finished swaying them gently to the song, he was even a little bit embarrassed himself by how corny he must have sounded. Looking nothing more than bashful now he smiled at her.

As she padded barefoot around the room, the only sounds being her humming and the soft crackling of the roaring fire behind them floating about the dim room. She was only slightly amazed to find him lifting her up with only the arm around her waist and lowering her once more to where her bare feet were perched on his larger, still shoe clad ones. It really shocked her the pure stragnth he had sometimes, or was she really just that light? She didn't know.

She hadn't dacnced on a persons feet in... atleast ten years and it was an odd phenomenon. Her father had never done it with her, by the time her and Kailey were at that key age when that sort of bonding would be essential Russel was already too busy with woork and then baby Luna. But she hadn't minded, Kailey and Trista had always been showered with attention from their aunts and uncles where their father had slacked off.

As Fenton started to sing Trista looked up at him, their eyes connected the entire song, never being severed. She didn't even try to conceal the emotions in her eyes, predominantly what could only be described as... love. Sure she didn't say it because he was still sifting through his own feelings but she couldn't hide what her eyes said. She had never been able to and probably never could. When he sang the last notes. She said nothing, she just smiled back at him and leaned up to kkiss him. Even if it was a tiny bit corny so was so sweet.

Fenton who had always prided himself on being a rogue and a real goon around the boys could not believe that he was here now, holding Trista so close. Swirling her about the room and singing to her. Actually singing. The last female he had ever actually sung to had been his mother but it just had seemed so appropriate somehow.

When he finished, Trista leaned up and kissed him. Fenton wrapped both arms about her then. The softness of her in his arms just felt so right, so perfect. He couldn't imagine another feeling like it and knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was falling for her in a colossal way. He also knew that he wasn't ready just yet to tell her this, Fenton had made such a fool of himself over Andromeda that he was adamant on one thing, that would never happen again and though there were plenty out there who declared their love on a whim, he was not going to. When the time came he would know it and she would know without a doubt that he meant every single word.

"So I should probably go professional huh?" he grinned at her as he broke from their kiss.

Her journey into adulthood had started on a very positive note Trista decided. Sure she knew it all wouldn't be this good, but Trista had a way of thinking the tone at the beginning of a peiod of time would kind of effect her mindet through it all. This proved to be true for most of her life ths far. Fentons strong deep voice floated about the wrong and Trista deffinitely appreciated it, she knew he wasn't the singing type.

As the song wound down her lips found his and they were kissing, still swaying along to the now silent melody in the darkening room as the sun started to sink behind the vast horizion through the windows, the candles would soon be the only source of light as the fire too was starting to kick off. It wasn't late, not at all... Curfew wasn't for a few more hours but it sure seemed to be getting later. How long had they been in here? Trista couldn't be bothered to remember, not that it mattered. She had had to sneak around after curfew before, nothing really new to it. When Fenton mentioned going Pro she gave her opinion, "You really could you know." she told him "Me... not so much." she ended with a laugh

Fenton stopped moving and inhaling the delicious scent that wafted from her hair looked at her keenly.
"What scent is that? I don't think I recognise it" he quizzed, it was beautiful and always reminded him of her. If she were now to turn around and say it was simply soap and water he would probably cringe but not be really surprised at the notion that she herself could smell so damn sweet.

He lifted her gently from his feet and taking her hand in his with infinite gentleness he walked them to the sofa and sitting down, indicated for her to do the same.
"You have a beautiful voice, don't knock yourself. I won't allow it.You know I don't think you ever told me what you want to do after you leave school, any ideas? or are you hoping I'll make a ton of money and you get to live off of me and spend it all at your leisure?" he winked playfully at her.

The dance soon slowed before stopping completely. She was still standing on top of his feet, her arms wound around his neck and his around her waist. They now simply stood there, looking at each other for a few moments before Fenton broke the silence with a seemingly very random question. The perfume she wore? Well she didn't know exactly what was in it but she knew she liked it, and it seemed that Fenton did too. Maybe it was her shampoo seeing as his nose was rather close to her hair. "Well... It's probably a mixture of my perfume and my shampoo." she started. "The shampoo is vanilla and lavender, while the perfume is something spicy, cinnamon maybe? i'm not entirely sure to be honest." she answered with a small shrug. Or maybe I've eaten so many sweets I'm starting to leak out their scent. she thought amused, but didn't say.

In a moment she found her feet once again on the cold floor. The chill a definite contrast to the leater of Fentons shoes, warmed from body heat. He took her hand and they walked over to the sofa. she sat down close to him, putting her feet up and tucking them halfway under herself and leaning against him. she decided to let the whole singing thing drop and instead focused her attention on his question as to what she wanted to do after school. "Well, I've thought about a few things... but all I really know is that I don't want to be stuck with some boring job for the rest of my life. Sitting behind a desk from 9 to 5 is not my plan. I would love to do something like be a food critic, book critic, or maybe if I do opt for a wizarding career I would try at being an auror. Though I really need to bring my grades up if i'm gonna do that." she said with a laugh. "Maybe racing..." she added as an afterthought. "Do you know what you want to do after schools over?" she wondered aloud.

Fenton liked the jobs she cited nodding his head appreciatively.
"Definitely take the food critics job and take me with you on every assignment. What's the fun about me being stuck at home if your off enjoying yourself" he chuckled before realizing moments later what he had actually said. He had blatantly implied that they would be sharing a home together in the future, their future. The thought was not as scary as he had thought it would be but it was only a thought after all and no matter his feelings for her or how they were developing he was not going to stupidly tie them both down this young.

It would be ludicrous and they both wanted to do so much after school as well.
"Well... myself, Aries and Harrison had all planned to travel the world together for the first year after graduation but Harrison graduates this year coz we got held back over transferring. So not sure how that'll work out now though" he thought for a moment as the hand draped over her shoulder began to play with strands of her hair.

"We're definitely applying for a ministry position and I know my father wants me to train up in his position someday but seriously don't want to work in the muggle world".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back