Peeps Plots

Sorry for flaking out when you messaged me the other night, I was dead tired and half asleep. :lol: Yes they sound good, I can start something for Miranda and Travis if you want. I think Ravenclaw and Gryffindor have Potions together in first semester? (Just thinking of where they might be more likely to cross paths).

Sorry for flaking out when you messaged me the other night, I was dead tired and half asleep. :lol: Yes they sound good, I can start something for Miranda and Travis if you want. I think Ravenclaw and Gryffindor have Potions together in first semester? (Just thinking of where they might be more likely to cross paths).

No problem! That will be great I can do Audrey x June. We can perhaps let them run into eachother after a class perhaps indeed sounds good. And otherwise he will be running around the castle so classic bumping or his football being lost/kicked away always usefull.

Hi!

June/Airen: Her mom and dad are somewhat famous; she could be either a fun “friend” or someone to bully, lol. Thoughts?

Travis/Cauis: Could be fun? Caius wants ALL the friends, so that could be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back