Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie had no idea what he was doing. He had let Kaia dress him up, and now, he was sitting at a table by himself, twirling his pink rose between his fingers and staring at it longingly. He didn't know who had thought to send it to him, but it was all he could think about. He sighed heavily, pouting. Why couldn't they have signed the note? He needed to know. His heart was yearning for Ares, wishing that maybe it had been the older Slytherin that had sent him the flower. But Jordie knew that could never happen. Ares was cool, strong, completely out of his league. He sighed again, smelling the rose and staring off into nothing.

Blue was probably being a bad sister and avoiding Vivi's attempts to give her a makeover, but she had the very important task of taking her frog to the dance and did not have three hours to try on different lipsticks. She'd polished Gregory's little crown and managed to get him into a tiny bow tie so he could be all dressed up for the occasion. She was having fun slowly spinning around the hall with a frog on her head, but lit up when she spotted her new friend. "Hi Jordie!" she bounced over to where he was sitting. "Your heart looks all jumbled," Blue observed, staring at him curiously.

Jordie looked up, almost brightening a bit as he saw his new visitor. "Blue! Gregory!" Jordie let out a forlorn sigh and held out the rose, pouting. "Blue, this rose, it's from my soul mate," He announced dramatically. "But- but they didn't sign the beautiful note they sent," He sighed heavily, giving Blue his biggest puppy eyes. "It's going to be a blind marriage, Blue," He stuck out his lower lip even more.

You’ve already stolen my heart. Perhaps a rose to go along with it?

Blue squeaked in sympathy. "You have to find out who it is!" She bounced on her toes in excitement. This was quite possibly the most romantic thing she had ever witnessed, but it was also highly confusing to her. She couldn't understand why Jordie's mystery soul mate hadn't signed the note if they were going write a confession like that. "But, you don't have a glass slipper," Blue murmured, thinking of the muggle fairy story and how difficult it would be to try find people when you only had a piece of parchment to go by.

Jordie nodded at her words, sighing heavily again. "I knowww, but how? There's nothing in the note to even hint at who it is!" He slid the note into his hair and stood up. "I don't! And Cinderella ran away with it!" He held out his hands. "Blue! Will you and Gregory dance with me? I'm going mad," He gave her his biggest eyes and best pout.

If Blue had possessed a more organised mind, she would have suggested making a list of potential admirers and working through them, but the introduction of dancing completely scattered that idea. "Yes, yes, yes - dancing, then detective-ing!" Blue beamed. She carefully placed Gregory on Jordie's shoulder so they could be dancey boys together before pulling Jordie up and doing a little twirl. She knew how to dance properly, but making her skirt spin around in a big puff of fabric was far more entertaining.

Jordie had never in his life felt more honored than he did to have a frog on his shoulder. He smiled, staying closer to Blue, and just swayed lightly, watching the way her skirts twirled. He thought it looked like great fun. He didn't want to do too much, not wanting to dislodge his esteemed guest. He was smiling brightly, having the time of his life swaying with Gregory and watching Blue's skirts poof out as she spun. He kept himself ready to catch her in case she grew dizzy and stumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back