Malfoy Manor

"Ah, I almost forgot," Lucius drawled. "Cousins, now aren't we?" He laughed. "So, what was it; Tristan can implode things with anger, and what was it, Sammael? You can light things on fire?" He smirked, "Valcan seems to be lucky, since he got both of them."

"Charming, aren't you, Sammael?" Tristan growled. "No, my father just hated me because I didn't want to torture or explode everything in my path."

Sammael turned his attention to Lucius. "Second cousins. And yes, I have the ability to light things on fire. It seems that Sophia inherited that from me. It is in the eyes," Sammael added, turning to Tristan to stare at him with his golden eyes.

"I am charming, thank you Tristan. And your father hated you because you were an insipid Ravenclaw who would rather read than take action."

((Let me know if I'm saying something wrong, I'm just kind of running with this.))

((Nope! You're doing fine! :D ))

Tristan glared back at Sammael, and then turned his gaze away, angrily. Even now, he hated going back to Drage Herregård, avoiding it as much as possible. "And like you, Sammael, I still have the mark, don't I?" he finally snapped.

"Well, you have improved slightly since school. It has been a slow transformation for you. I have always wondered why you got the mark. Now you are mostly in it, but when you got it, you were quite questionable."

"What do you mean, questionable?" Tristan snapped.

"Oh, nothing Tristan. Just banter you know." After staring at Tristan with an evil smirk for a few moments, Sammael turned to Lucius, the smirk completely gone. "Would it be possible to get some breakfast? I am famished."

"Tell Felox what you want for breakfast, and he will set the other house elves to make it," Lucius replied. Taking a sip of orange juice, he sat back, observing the situation. The argument was making his day, and maliciously he changed the subject, he drawled, "So, Tristan, I've heard that you've been getting around these days."

"And what exactly have your sources told you?" he snapped, ultimately knowing where this conversation was going but unwilling to voice it. "I actually haven't been anywhere major lately."

Lucius laughed snidely, but unwilling to voice his crude thoughts. "I'm not talking about a place," he inferred quietly, "I'm talking about people. Witches, in fact. Although I must say," his eyes gleamed wickedly, "That's much more preferable than muggle women."

Tristan's face flushed, and he growled, "That's none of your damn business to discuss, Lucius."

Sammael waved Felox over and whispered his breakfast order to the elf before turning his attention back to Tristan and Lucius.

"Oh but Tristan, I think it hardly fair to keep the news from Lucius."

((I took a guess at where this was going, let me know if I guessed wrong.))

Lucius sneered, "I know about it already. I'm just baffled, Tristan, how you could possibly want another child when you can't even take control of the one you already have."

"I'm too old to be chastised by either of you," Tristan growled. "It's none of your business anyways. What has happened has happened. I'm going to have a son, and there's nothing anyone can do about it." He turned to Sammael. "So, your daughter can light things on fire now?" He smirked. "She must be pretty angry with you."

"You are too old to be chastised, yet you were quite quick to criticize me. Sophia is not angry with me, she is merely confused. Also, might I remind you, it was not my hair that caught fire." Sammael hoped he hadn't offend Lucius with his comment, but it was too late to take it back now.

Drago, his keen ears having picked up a new voice downstairs, stirred and rolled loudly from the bed. His head throbbed as he stood up and stretched. A growl erupted from his stomach and he grinned, it was still very early and a thick fog had settled around the mansion. Hoping that it was this way throughout, he crouched down and walked almost noiselessly down the stairs and to the front door. He stole a quick glance in the dining room and saw that the Stark man was there. Smirking crookedly, Drago slipped out the front door and across the vast and beautifully manicured lawn. He could smell several scents nearby and felt his pulse quicken.

Two of the scents in particular were very feminine, two very masculine. Sniffing the foggy air, he could tell that the two women were alone and moving quickly. Yuppies and their morning jogs he thought feeling the change. He dropped to all fours as the claws forced their way painfully through his finger tips, the bristly hair stabbing through his skin. He felt his nose and mouth elongating into a defined snout. The whole process only took a second, but Drago relished in the transformation, as it had been some time since he had been able to change freely. With a piercing howl, Drago bounded up the loose stone road and found the women.

**EDITED FOR CONTENT**

Wiping his mouth and walking quickly back up the lawn, Drago slipped back into the mansion. He walked silently back up the stairs and changed out of his bloody clothes. He glanced at himself in the mirror and wiped the blood spatters from his eyebrow, and smoothed down his wild hair.

Satisfied that his appearance was in order, Drago walked back down the stairs, this time taking to care to be quiet. He entered the dining room and sat down with a thud. Without looking at anyone but Lucius, he said, "Where's that house elf of yours? I'm in need of a rare steak." Then he looked up and nodded at Tristan, then smiled at Sammael Stark. "Long time no see, m'boy! Sorry to interrupt, carry on lads!"

"Hello, Drago," Tristan greeted, and turned back to Sammael. "Whatever you say, Sammael," he growled, "You might find out that you get more than you bargained for with your daughter."

"Greetings Drago," Sammael said blankly as he looked to him. He then turned his golden eyes and his attention back to Tristan. "I do not expect dealing with her to be easy. Although, I have had ample amount of parenting experience in the last 15 years, and I know my daughter quite well."

"Enough of you two, bickering like school children," Lucius commanded quietly. "Felox, get Drago a few other rare steaks and some more firewhisky." He watched as the house elf left with a cold expression, and then turned to Tristan and Sammael. "I am quite aware of your plan, Tristan, for getting your daughter back over the holiday break, but what about you, Sammael?"

Sammael did not care that he and Tristan were being immature, as he had reached his goal of irritating the man. He turned his attention to Lucius, a smug look on his face.

"Morgase has that covered. Luckily she was absent from the meeting that Sophia and the Malfoy girl...dropped in on. She has asked Sophia to meet her for dinner in Hogsmeade. She also asked to meet some of Sophia's friends, specifically asked to meet the Malfoy girl, because she is Sophia's Quidditch captain."

"What exactly does she plan to do with these other 'friends?'" Lucius inquired coldly. "How could she do away with them, also?"

Tristan sat back, taking a bite of his breakfast. Irritated, he didn't really care what Sammael had to say, so decided to zone out into the bookshelf. If he became angry enough, he could rip the thing apart with innate magic, but what would be the purpose? It would give Lucius one more thing to gripe about and Sammael something to taunt him for.

Sammael had gotten on his nerves, but then again, it ran in his family to be angry, so why did he really care? It sounded quite ridiculous to an outsider, but only those who knew of his father's line would understand.

"Sophia replied to Morgase saying that she was brining the Malfoy girl and some boy, Ford Harkonnen with her. As you know, Morgase is an excellent potion maker, so she will arrive before the children and spike their drinks. She can send this Ford character off to the school with no recollection of what happened and bring the girls to the Borely."

Lucius sat back, amused. "All is well then; I am sure that Serpentes will be pleased." He smirked. "Of course, we'll need to bring the girls together after a time, as they can't be allowed to be together again, not after, well, the summer." He could not really blame Tristan, however, as it had been Lucius' house that they had escaped from, but he really hated taken the burden of failure.

"We just need to figure out where to send Elizabeth, I don't know if it would be wise to bring her back here. I know that information has already been leaked to a Professor, and if they were to look for the girls, this would be the first place to visit."

Sammael's golden eyes lit up as a plate with steak and eggs was placed before him, a glass of wine beside it. After taking a sip of the wine, he turned to Lucius, his expression worried. "Well, then is it really a good idea to have Sophia at home? They may come looking for her as well, and what a better place to start than her home." While waiting for a response, Sammael picked up knife and fork and began cutting at and eating his steak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back