Malfoy Manor

"But we're all taking risks, aren't we?" Lucius replied coldly. "I presumed that your home was unplottable, that no one could find it if you didn't want them to. Isn't that how your home is protected, Tristan?"

"Ever since I bought it sixteen years ago," Tristan muttered. "The Ministry will be hard pressed to find it. They probably don't even know that I lived so long in London; they all assumed that I was always in Norway."

After swallowing the last bite he had taken, Sammael responded to Lucius. "Yes, but you forget I work for the Ministry. There is only so much I can do to hide from them without look suspicious." Sammael took once again to eating his steak, taking some bites of egg in between.

"That presents a problem then, doesn't it?" Lucius asked quietly. "Then where do you propose that we send Elizabeth and Sophia, Sammael?"

"I suppose we could ask the others, see if any of them would be willing. Or, I could ask Morgase to make some sleeping draughts so that they are sleeping if anyone should visit. Whatever the choice, it must be made soon."

"The sleeping draughts might not be a bad idea," Lucius mused, "I suppose that you have hidden rooms in your home?" He grinned, "Elizabeth could be kept down here."

"Yes, I do have some hidden rooms that could be utilized. I suppose it is decided then." Sammael happily went back to eating, quite relieved to be out of his home and away from Morgase but refusing to show it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back