just wondering

Jake almost laughed at how shocked Mark was at his reply. "I may be friendly an' all but my home life is mine, I don't share unless you've proved yourself and, in case you felt like it, it won't do you wany good to go fishing around my mates either. They'll knock you down for it." He grinned at the kid, it was true, all of his mates were loyal enough to keep his secrets secret. He did the same in return.

Jake laughed. "That's good to know mate, you'd be surprised how many kids go fishing. It's funny to watch them hanging over the lake at school." He laughed at the memory of one kids punishment. He had left school now, transferred to Hogwarts Scotland.

Jake shrugged. "What are they?" He had some allergies so he had to make sure he didn't eat anything that could set him off.

Jake shrugged again, he did it often. "Alright, sounds good to me." He took one and popped it into his mouth, it was amazing. "Wow, that's lush."

Jake took the sweets, grinning widely. "Thanks dude, " He looked up sharply, thinking he had heard someone yell his name. "Did you hear that kid?" He asked Mark, not noticing the other Mark running their way.

Mark smiled then looked up at Jay when he said if Mark had heard something. " Dont think so." He looked around and then saw saw some boy running towards him. "Ummm not to point out the obveous Jay but i think you may of heard that bot over there. You know the one that is running towards you." He laughed a little then waited to see if Jay knew the boy.

Jay looked in the direction Mark was pointing. He laughed a booming laugh and yelled out. "Mark my man!" He gave the younger boy a 'man hug' and pointed towards both of the boys. "Mark, this is Mark and Mark this is Mark." He laughed again, Markov joining in with him.

Mark watched as Jay hugged the other boy that was also called Mark. He stood up and walked over to they. "Alright, Mark." He diddnt give his hand to shake as that would probably look a little stupid to him. He just gave him a little nod of his head and then looked back at Jay.

Markov laughed as he was introduced to another kid, also called Mark. "Cool to meet you!" He punched the kid in the shoulder, his way of greeting people, and grinned. He turned to Jake. "He cool? Not likely to abuse our sisters?" There was one rule in the group, one all guys had to learn; Sisters were off limits without permission. The girls knew that, well, Cecily didn't take notice of it but Ivana certainly understood it.

Jake shrugged. "I dunno, haven't tested him yet. I'll leave that to you bra." He grinned, this boy had better not touxch any of their sisters or he would be in sh!t loads of trouble.

Mark squinted as they spoke. He had no idea what they were talking about so he just stood and pretended to know. "So umm Mark do you do to Durmstrang aswell then?" It wasnt the best thing to start a conversation but he diddnt really care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back