just wondering

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Mark was walking around Brightstone minding his own buisness. His hands were in his pockets and his head was down. He had been walking for quite a while now. He often did this, just walk and walk it took his mind off things for a bit. After a hile his legs began to acke so he walked over to a bench to sit down. It was a nice day and the birds were singimg in the sky, he shut his eyes and listened but he was disturbed by someone. He opened his eyes to look at them.

Jake was walking around, It was just after christmas but before school started again. He skidded around a corner and into a younger boy who opened his eyes to look at him. "Y'alright boy?" He asked, just because he w as ean to some people didn't mean he was mean all the time. In fact m he was mostly a nice kid that didn't know where the line was until he crosse dit.

Mark was stunned slightly and diddnt know what to say really so when he did speak it wasnt the nicest thing to say. "Yeah im fine but you should watch where your going next time ok. What were you running from anyway?" Mark had assumed he was running by the way he skidded around the corner and into him. He felt his leg begin to throbb but he ignored it and looked at the boy

Jake smirked at the younger boys' attitude towards him, unlike most people who would find it offensive, Jake found it funny. "I wa'n't running from nothin' mate." He laughed before bending over uite a bit so his face was level with the boys'. "Also, I'm older and taller so really it's you that should be watching out. Midge." He stood up, his back begining to hurt, and waited for the younger boy to react.

Mark scowled at him then stood up, even though he was tall for his age he wasnt bigger than this older boy. "Im big enough to show you a thing or two. I may be small but im very smart and you should watch you mouth." Marks adreniline started to pump around his body and even though he was a little mad he smiled a let out a little giggle but then scowled again. That must have looked stupid to the boy.

Jake laughed at the small boy and quickly changed his posture to a fighting one, he was alert on the balls of his feet and his fists were clenched loosly. "Bring it on shorty." He laughed before picking the kid upp by the stomach and hanging hi=m upside down over his shoulder. He could feel the kids protests but wasn't bothered by them, his jogging made his torso and legs pretty strong, if the kid had gone for his ribs however that would've had an effect.

Mark struggled as the boy picked him up. "HEY LET ME GO." Mark kicked him in the chest then pulled out his wand. "Stupefy." Mark fell on the floor with a loud band. "Owwww." He was slightly winded and need to catch his breath, He looked up at the boy. "Yeah so im Mark by the way." Mark smiled but then coughed and breathed in heavily and then coughed again

Jake felt the kick in the ribs and let go just as the kid, later introduced as Mark, cast his spell. He watched with laughter as he flew to the floor, trying to ignore the pain in his chest. "Dude, you realise you just broke the law right?" He laughed and helped the younger kid stand up. "I'm Jay. You got spunk kid."

Mark smiled. "Yeah well its all in a days work i suppose. What school do you go to then Jay?" Mark had gotton his breath back by now and was still standing in front of Jay after he had helped him back up. He put his wand back into his bac pocket and looked back up at the boy

Jake rubbed his ribs slightly after he made sure MArk was standing. The boy had managed to get him in the crack rib, luckily he had a high pain tolerance and could deal with it. "Durmy. You?" He walked over to a bench and sat down, assuming the kid would follow. Even with his pain tolerance, Mark could kick hard and his recentlycracked rib added to the mix had left him slightly winded.

Mark felt bad after he had kiced him, he could see that Jay was in pain buhe diddnt want to say anything about it. "Yeah me too im a second year there." Mark watched as he sat down then decided that he diddnt want to look like a lemon by just standing here so he went and sat down next to him. Then he chuckled slughtly. "Not bad for a midge hey." Mark looked at him a a smile on his face.

Jake laughed at his final comment. "Please, give me a few weeks and I'd kick your hiney. You just got lucky with timing." He put a little bit of pressure on his rib until he winced, it was to see if more damage had been caused. Luckily he had dropped the kid before he could make a difference on it.

Jake laughed when the kid accused him of an excuse. "I'll be able to beat you up when my rib heals you twerp." He laughed and punched the kids shoulder in a playful way but it was still tough. "Hurt me? You just got me unexpected, I can still kick your @$$."

"Sixth." Jake grinned, he loved being in sixth year, he was almost top of the school so he got the respect from the midget kids, but wasn't quite yet so he didn't have to be the responsible ones at the top. "What about you kid?" In his head Mark was now known as 'Kid' or 'Twerp'.

mark smiled when he said that he was a sixth year, he started to think about the sixth year girl that he knew. He was starting to get a little crush on her but could never asker her out because of the age difference. "umm im a second year." He frowned when he had realised that he had been called a kid. He diddnt like it but said nothing, he was in a happy mode now and diddnt want to spoil it

Jake watched the smile appear on Marks' face when he said he was in sixth. "Who you know in sixth?" He was thinking either the kid knew someone else or really liked the idea of sixth.

Still smiling he shook his head and looked down. "Nobody i just carnt wait to get into sixth, you all that wandless magic and all." He laughed then tried to control himself befor looking up only to laugh again. "Why who do you know in sixth?"

Jake shrugged. "I know loads of people, I have lived with them for six year kid." He laughed and shrugged again. "I can name some of my closer mates if you like. I know Luna and Cameron Grace and a lovely lady called Moko who is a much closer friend if you know what I mean kid." He smirked, remembering that day. It wasn't often girls came up asking for a snog literally. "Most of the guys are in years below though."

Mark laughed then nodded. " Wow thats quite a few people." He looked over to a girl who was running out of a shop laughing loudly as she walked away with lots of bags in her hand then as she walked down a back alley. Mark rolled his eyes at her then looked back at Jake. "Yeah i know what you mean i have loads of girls that like to have a fun time as well, if you know what i mean." He laughed then looked down at his shoes, he needed new ones soon, he would probably go shopping later on.

Jake laughed and punshed the kid in a friendly way again. "You're pretty cool for a kid. You should hang with us at school." He never acknowledged his mates other friends, if they even had any, he just assumed they would join him and if they didn't he couldn't care less.

Jake laughed. "Dude you ain't the worst we got." He frowned at the family question. It seemed to be a frequenting question. Jake felt it was about time this kid knew how this was going to work. "Why'd you wanna know?" Jake didn't let people know about him unless they were close, close being worthy enough to know Cecily.

Mark diddnt know what to say, he was a little suprised so just said. " No reason, i was just making a little conversation. I mean iv got my dad and my three cousins but thats about it." Mark looked back down at his feet, he thought of riley an dhis girl friend who was now pregant , he hoped it was a girl because it would kind of like having a little sister which he has never had. He looked back to Jay and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back