Just Visiting

Andromeda was even more impressed by the girl now.
"I have to work doubly hard to become good at anything" she said but she didn't mean it in a bad way she had always enjoyed working hard for what she wanted, "my grandmother always told me it would stand to me one day".

Estrella smirked back at the girl. If she hadn't known that she was a Gryffindor, she would have thought she was a Hufflepuff.

She shrugged a bit as she smirked at the girl. "Personally, I hate working hard. But I do it anyway; you can't accomplish much without it."

[[hufflepuff >:p lol]]

Andromeda smiled, "I like it but I like the fun side of life too. A good balance is hard to find somedays but I try."

Andromeda looked about her convinced she had taken up alot of this girls time already.
"I'll head away then, I'm sure you'd like some time on your own here" she smiled.

Estrella only nodded at the girl, murmuring to herself, "Balance is good." In her case, a balance of good and evil. She felt as if she were being tugged between both sides and she was about to rip in half.

"It was nice to meet you," she said again, her gaze falling to the lake.

"Hopefully we'll meet again soon." she smiled Andy did hope so but the fact that she had been nearly three months at the school now and this was the first time she had met Estrella gave her the nagging feeling that she wouldn't.

Estrella could only nod at the girl, and adjusting her robes she sat right next to the rosebush, completely lost in thought as she looked over the lake. It was so picturesque, here in New Zealand. She suddenly wished that she had grabbed her camera so that she could take pictures. She would have to send some to her cousins one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back