Firstie For Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmaine Zsigmond

OOC First Name
Gaux
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
And it's the time of sorting again!! And once again, I got another 'Puff! I want her to have a life and so here I am searching for people to make her life go up and down!

CHARMAINE ANNALIESE ZSIGMOND
tumblr_m2lmuwtK9o1rt2qt4o1_500.gif

Charmaine is from a muggle family of four consisting of her parents and older brother. Their family manages a small chain of hotels in Germany but her father is aiming for it to expand and even reach international recognition, but for now, they are settling with three hotels across her home country. It had already been decided that it would be her brother Felix running the hotels when the time comes leading to the three of them very busy.

The young girl had been attending muggle school ever since she was seven and frankly, was not liking it the slightest. Raine is not so smart and bookish but she makes up for it with her talent in acting and singing as well as her liking in sports, not only that but she also has good looks. This leads to bullying in her school. Other girls had continuously become jealous of her and although Charmaine tries to act as if she doesn't care or sometimes fends them off, it had already taken a toll on her self-esteem and confidence and so her school activities had been lessening overtime without her family ever noticing.

And so, she is very, very clueless about magic, even going so far as to not notice the Sorting Hat talking in the midst of sorting. She is mostly quiet but when you get close to her she also has this talkative and a bit of a rowdy side in her. Also, because of the bullying, she would do almost anything for a friend, or what she thinks is a friend. This girl is also dense that there are times she doesn't know that she is already being bullied or used unless she gets hurt rather badly.

What I Need: Maybe some friends whom she could get along with and would be there for her or protect her whenever she's being bullied. Bullies who could make her lose more of her confidence and self esteem and make her life a bit miserable. Maybe a crush or fling? Just about anything you'd like... Future planning is also welcome...

Any questions, suggestions or plots could go here or in my PM Box... xD
Well, that's it for Charmaine for now..

If you want to, we can also RP with my other characters... Just post here or PM me (preferably on Ai)..
<i></i>

</FONT>
Charmaine|Davina
<FONT font="times new roman">

I think that Charmaine and Davina could be good friends. They are both from a country other then New Zealand, and so I imagine, they both had to learn a second language. Davina still has trouble with her english and so she gets confused and stuffs up sometimes. She is none too bright and she wears glasses to make her look smarter, but she is a nice person and she makes up for her lack of brains through her enthusiasm and interest in fashion. She may not be good with books, or learning in general, but she knows a lot about fashion and she wants to be a designer when she grows up. Davina is easy to get along with, enjoys watching Quidditch, but wouldn't play the game. She likes to talk about colours and styles and is prone to stepping into her own world when she sees something she likes. She often carries around a sketch pad, that she uses to draw designs for clothing and shoes. She is very pretty as she is a part-veela, sometimes she was bullied about it by people in her home city of Varna. So there a a few things they could bond over, but let me know what you think!

I have an abundance of First years I can lay down for you. I have:

Casey Daniels first year Slytherin, initially unhappy with his sorting results he is slowly coming to terms with it. He is a half blood and grew up detached from the wizard world so he grew up in a very muggle environment so he can relate. At the moment he is a nice and friendly guy. I might be looking to adapt him slightly as he grows into Slytherin. For him I'd be looking for friends.

Casey is the only first year I've really rpied with so he's the only one developed. I have a few others:

Mackenzie Mitchell first year hufflepuff, muggle born. Grew up along the beach, surfer girl, completely overwhelmed by the magical world.
Sky Taylor first year Gryffindor. A little bundle of joy and energy, grew up with a magical family so has a limited understanding of the muggle world but nonetheless loves all people. Could be a good friend.
Mathew Cosgrove first year Ravenclaw. My newest character and the one in most need of developing. Book smart and not all that social but could be a good friend maybe a crush or more in the future, ideally he needs a friend who can help him out of his shell, wouldn't have to be an outgoing person just a regular friend to make him more comfortable around people.

I also have Jessie Vega fifth year Hufflepuff, she is a very protective person so she'd be the type to step in if she saw Charmaine being bullied she would naturally step in. She is one of the people who sees first years and just wants to throw a blanket over them and protect them, she could be the ideal older mentor/protector figure.

Anyway let me know what you think, I'm open to suggestions.

Well, I can never be too short on RPs... xD

Raine and Davina: Yippeeeeee!! I think they will be great friends!! Raine would always be there for Davina since she is very loyal to her friends. :) I like this oneeee!!
Raine and Casey: Oooooh~!!! A guy friend but Raine is a bit shy around guys so do you think he'll be able to approach her?
Raine and Mackenzie: They'll be sure to get along with the overwhelming magic thing.. xD
Raine and Skye: A bundle of joy should be able to help her with confidence...
Raine and Matthew: Oooh ~! Futuristic!!! I love it!! Maybe after Casey and Raine get along so that she could be able to communicate with guys better...
Raine and Jessie: Someone who could protect her is very very very nice!! I'd really appreciate it!!

Daniel: xD ... I don't say NO to RPs so I suppose you can say no to those you don't wish to continue...

Yes, yes... After I start some topics between me and Kaitlyn... xD
And think you could start Davina and Charmaine pretty please??

Of course my lovely. You shall have it sometime tomorrow :)

Yipppeeeee!! I love you for that very much!! :wub:

Ok so we put Raine and Mathew on the back burner until she is out her shell with guys for a little. Casey is quite a forward guy so put them in the right situation and he would approach her. Raine and Mackenzie are in the same house so they could meet in the common room, the best thing for Jessie might be for her to step in during a topic where Raine is getting bullied and they can go from their. I don't know about Skye, she's a ball of energy so she gets around. So I'm thinking I start some you start some kinda thing.

Well, since me, Jessye and Kaitlyn are just starting with the whole bullying thing... Perhaps, Jessie could find Raine just as she is on the verge of breaking down after an encounter with the bullies.. xD

Yes, I agree with the I start some and you start some...

I guess I'll start Raine and Mackenzie then Raine and Jessie if you agree with my suggestion from above... xD

I obviously don't know what house Lux is in but she doesn't understand magic at all and might cling to someone else who doesn't really get it either. She is a nice person and likes sports so they could do that together?

Sure thing... :) We can start one when Lux gets sorted... ^_^

Yes I agree with your suggestions. I'll start a topic with Casey somewhere, maybe the library or the owlery or something.

Sure thing... I'll post it here when I get it done... xD

Davi would totally defend Charm, against bullies babe, they can like walk around in a group for protection xD

:o ... Bodyguards!! xD Hahaha!!

That would be HILARIOUS!

Get a few people to walk in formation around her.

Oh, now that does sound like fun xD

I guess that would happen at some point in this girl's life... xD :r

Would you like me to start a topic or will you?

Can you please? :)

Sure. It'll be up in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back