OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Never in a million years did Molly ever think she had been chosen as head girl. She would've thought maybe her friends like Gwen or Renata would've gotten the role. She accepted a while ago that she wasn't going to get the chance to be a prefect, and yet here she was, a head girl. This news had made her happy, especially with her parents' split happening during the break and all, she guessed that it was some sort of happy distraction. The Hufflepuff sat in the student common room, admiring the new badge she had received, still having multiple different emotions running through her head about it.

The more that Evie thought about it, the more that she didn't want to finish her last year of school. In fact, she didn't want to be there at all anymore, and not even the reassurance that this was her very last year was helping. She had so many other important things to focus on, such as animagus training, and she really hoped her study at Hogwarts wasn't going to get in the way of that. In fact, she wouldn't let it. Who really cared how well she did in school anyway? And what did it matter?

After a rather strenuous quidditch practice, Evie decided to make her way to the student lounge so she could get started on meditation practice. But as she opened the door, she realised she definitely wasn't alone. Molly was there, and if Molly wasn't her most favourite person in Hogwarts, Evie would have been annoyed. Instead, she beamed, making her way over to her friend. "Fancy seeing you here." she said, deciding to take a seat next to her. "Congratulations on your new badge. I bet your parents are stoked."

Molly looked up instantly as she heard the door of the student lounge open, though she broke into a smile when she saw who it was. "Evie! Hey!" Molly says cheerfully with a giggle and a wave. Evie had been one of the first few people that Molly had met at Hogwarts, and probably Molly's best friend. She could always count on Evie. The Hufflepuff smiled appreciatively at her friend. "Thank you! They're very happy! Especially mum" Molly says with a small smile. Her mum was always tough on her when it came to studies so, her mum was super pleased with her when she had made it as the head girl. But both her parents were happy with the result of her being head girl. "How are you? How was your break?"

Evie smiled as Molly said her parents were both very happy. She was definitely sure that they were. At Molly's question, Evie just shrugged. "Well, I've been doing a lot training over the breaks..." Evie started. She knew she hadn't told Molly yet, mostly because they had been busy, but also because she didn't want people to know should she completely fail. She just took a breath and continued. "I'm actually trying to become an animagus. It's quite... refreshing, but also hard work. But don't tell anyone, please? I may not even get there." She knew she could trust her friend. "What about you? How was your break?"

Molly's eyebrows furrowed a little at the mention of Evie's training. "Oh? What were you training for? Sports?" Molly asked curiously. She didn't really know what was going on with Evie behind closed doors since they never really spoke about those sorts of things. Molly's eyes widened as Evie explained further of what the training was for. "Oh my gosh really?! That's really exciting! What form of an animal are you trying to transform into?" Molly asked with interest, happy that her friend was trying to do animagus training. Molly quickly nodded. "I promise! I won't tell a soul! Cross my heart! Pinky promise!" Molly said quickly as she took out her hand to wrap her pinky around her friend's just to show she'd promised not to tell.

Molly shrugged a little at Evie's question. "Break was a little bit better. My parents finalised a few more things with their divorce and now they live in separate homes. Nolan's permanently staying with Dad though. I don't think anything is getting any better with Nolan and Mum, which is no surprise. I'll most likely be staying jumping between each house each week. But we'll see how that goes" Molly explains sadly, telling her best friend the truth about her break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back