Elizzabeth Dawn Chatwin

Elizzabeth Dawn Chatwin

Full Name: Elizzabeth Dawn Chatwin
- Birth Date: June 23th
- Current Age: 11 Years old
- Basic Appearance: Orange red flame hair, Green eyes, 5'4", Athletic build. Pale skin with freckles.
- Parents:
~Mother- Lorie Chatwin, Muggle born from Ireland.
~Father- Joey Chatwin, Wizard from England.
- Siblings, if any: Only child
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: Plymouth, England
- Blood status: unsure...Half blood?

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Her patronus would be a Tabby cat, because they are free to do what ever they want.
- What would their Boggart be? Her boggart would be a spider. She was almost killed by one as a baby.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)- Ferret because they are so Clever.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?- Her family together. Sitting down and smiling, happy with one another.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Her father would take in stray Tabby's and then find them family's. They would sleep in her bed with her.

- Write an example roleplay by your character:
Elizzabeth walked into the classroom. looking around for the teacher she sighed nervously. I hope the teacher will give me more time, she thought to herself, I should have done my home work last night, but man that game was calling my name.

Her teacher turned to her. "Miss Chatwin. May I help you?"

Elizzabeth twisted her fingers. "Well...um...I need to ask you for an extenction on my homework." She stammered  so badly you could barely understand her.

Her teacher crossed her arms angrly. "This is the third time this week, tell me why I shouldn't suspend you?"

Elizzabeth looked up hopefully, This better work. She closed her eyes and wished.

The teachers frown turned into a smile. "Of course you can have an exstention dear. Now take a seat."

Elizzabeth smiled. Luck always seemed to go her way.

When Elizzabeth got home her father surprised her with acceptance letters to three schools of magic. She saw one from hogwarts new zealand. It was very far away and she could leave behind the fighting of her parents. With out another word to her father she rushed upstairs to pack.

Her father came up later to help her get her luggage down the stairs. Cats were tangling there way between his feet. He laughed. "Oh my prettie's. You are just as mistrivous as my mother in cat form."

Elizzabeth frowned. Her fathers obsession with cats had started when his mother, an animagus, had been ran over by a car. She tried to smile and watched her dad carry her bags to the car. She was very eager to get away from her home life and all of its troubles.

Hi, Elizzabeth! Welcome to HNZ. I have a few questions regarding to your background, don't worry, they're really quick! :D

If Elizzabeth's family lives in England why is she attending NZ instead of Hogwarts Scotland?

Did her dad have a special reason that he would take in cats and find them families?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back