Double the Fun

Hello hello! Hope I’m not too late! Just throwing a couple ideas out there and let me know if anything interests you!

Demetrius x Ethan: Ethan is in 5th year and is very interested in magical creatures and exploring the forest. He desperately needs more friends and they do have at least one common interest.

Kyousuke x Elise: Elise is my first year and is also an artist although she’s more into visual arts like painting and sculpture, maybe a little poetry if the feeling strikes. She cares very little for academics so that might be fun to play with. Maybe he notices her drawing instead of taking notes in class?

Hello hello! Hope I’m not too late! Just throwing a couple ideas out there and let me know if anything interests you!

Demetrius x Ethan: Ethan is in 5th year and is very interested in magical creatures and exploring the forest. He desperately needs more friends and they do have at least one common interest.

Kyousuke x Elise: Elise is my first year and is also an artist although she’s more into visual arts like painting and sculpture, maybe a little poetry if the feeling strikes. She cares very little for academics so that might be fun to play with. Maybe he notices her drawing instead of taking notes in class?
Not too late at all! Both of those sound interesting, I'd be happy to see where they go. And I like the idea of Kyousuke seeing her drawing instead of taking notes, that could work. I could start one and you could start the other?

Not too late at all! Both of those sound interesting, I'd be happy to see where they go. And I like the idea of Kyousuke seeing her drawing instead of taking notes, that could work. I could start one and you could start the other?
Oh yay, glad you liked them. And that sounds good. Is there one you'd like to start? Maybe Demetrius and Ethan can met up by the lake while he's trying to watch for the eel?

Oh yay, glad you liked them. And that sounds good. Is there one you'd like to start? Maybe Demetrius and Ethan can met up by the lake while he's trying to watch for the eel?
Ohh that's a great idea! I can probably start the one with Kyousuke and Elise, and you could start Demetrius and Ethan?

For Demetrius!

I'm late but I'm here! Hi!

Demetrius: Either Valerius or Soren, I think. Valerius is another rich kid so bonding there, and Soren is just a bright guy that needs more buddies, lol.

Lucy/Amodeus: She’s one of his many best friends and he will spend as much time as possible with her, lol.

Kyousuke/Amodeus: He sounds like a great friend (or enemy) for Amodeus! Or he can argue with Penelope, a first year in his house, who is a bit of a bish.

Aroha/Zaros: This could be a fun pairing; he comes across as rude and mean but he’s just awkward and lonely.

I'm late but I'm here! Hi!

Demetrius: Either Valerius or Soren, I think. Valerius is another rich kid so bonding there, and Soren is just a bright guy that needs more buddies, lol.

Lucy/Amodeus: She’s one of his many best friends and he will spend as much time as possible with her, lol.

Kyousuke/Amodeus: He sounds like a great friend (or enemy) for Amodeus! Or he can argue with Penelope, a first year in his house, who is a bit of a bish.

Aroha/Zaros: This could be a fun pairing; he comes across as rude and mean but he’s just awkward and lonely.
Hiya! I might pick and choose, if you don't mind, because I don't want to get too overwhelmed with threads.

Definitely keen for more Lucy/Amodeus - I think we were planning on doing some crafts or something together? Deus was going to make Lucy a tiara/crown and she was going to make him a paper sword? We could still do that, if you want.

I'm intrigued with Aroha/Zaros, we could give that a go. See how they get along.

I'm really tempted to do another one lol but I think I should stop there. Thanks for the suggestions!

Hiya! I might pick and choose, if you don't mind, because I don't want to get too overwhelmed with threads.

Definitely keen for more Lucy/Amodeus - I think we were planning on doing some crafts or something together? Deus was going to make Lucy a tiara/crown and she was going to make him a paper sword? We could still do that, if you want.

I'm intrigued with Aroha/Zaros, we could give that a go. See how they get along.

I'm really tempted to do another one lol but I think I should stop there. Thanks for the suggestions!
I mean I have them all saved, we can revisit next semester.

I like the two you chose- I'm good with both options. Which one do you want to start?

I mean I have them all saved, we can revisit next semester.

I like the two you chose- I'm good with both options. Which one do you want to start?
Oh that's a good idea, I'm keen to do more next semester. I'll make a note of that.

I can start the one with Aroha and Zaros, if that's cool.

Oh that's a good idea, I'm keen to do more next semester. I'll make a note of that.

I can start the one with Aroha and Zaros, if that's cool.
Sounds good to me!

x Here you go! For Aroha/Zaros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back