Dinner

"You got a head start" Ellie said stiking her tongue out again, "Urrgggh, Hogwarts needs a lift." Ellie groaned, she was certainly fitter than she used to be!

Harri smiled "No I didn't!" she said laughing. "I don't think I can make it!" she cried dramatically and began crawling up the stairs on her hands and knees laughing as she did so.

Ellie started laughing as Harri crawled up he stairs, "Ooooh i might just sleep here tonight" She said, plopping down on one of the steps with a yawn.

Harri laughed "Me too. I'm shattered!" she said and plopped down on the flat bit of the stairs. She yawned loudly and said "G'night! Come and find me tommorow!" Before closing her eyes and pretending to snore. Extremly loudly.

Ellie laughed, Harri's snoring resembeled a pig! "Okay Dokay, catch ya" Ellie called, running up the stairs and out of sight!

Harri lay there on the floor for a few more minutes she didn't believe Ellie had really gone but when she opened one eye and saw Ellie had left her she jumped up "Heyyyyy Thats not nice!" she said sticking out her bottom lip. She ran up the stairs laughing she couldn't see Ellie anywhere! "Ellie, Elliieeeeeeeeeee!" Harri called up the stairs.

Ellie jumped up from behind a suit of armour were she was hiding, "Got cha" She said to Harri, laughing.

Harri jumped so much she almost fell down the stairs, then she started laughing and couldn't stop! "You- Scared-me!" She gulped through fits of laughter.

Ellie laughed as Harri said shed scared her, she felt she would fall soon with laughing so much! "Aww im sorry" She told Harri who had looked like she might have had a heart attack a few minutes ago!

Harri grinned "Thats okay! I'll get you back some how!" she said mishiviously. She grinned "Gosh I fell like I'm waddling I've eaten so much!" Harri said laughing, her petite frame felt over loaded.

Ellie laughed, "I Better watch out then" she said laughing.
"Me too, have ou ever seen Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory? I feel like the girl that ent up like a big blue rolling ball" She told Harri laughing.

Harri laughed "I love that film!" she said thinking of the many times she watched it "No I feel like the fat boy at the beginning who jsut can't stop himself eating!" Harri said laughing and patting her stomach.

Ellie laughed, "Mmm the Chocolate lake" She said, pulling herself away from a day dream about chocolate!

"Mmm!" Harri said slipping into a daydream of a chocolate lake "I wish we had a chocolate lake!" she said licking her lips. Then she shook her head "But it's back to the reality of school life!" Harri said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back