OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
In an off the way path, in a deeply wooded area, sat a smallish cottage. Its roof was thatched, its windows shuttered, yet it was overrun with life. Flora and fauna of many kind colored the countryside. Cecily brought the last box in, set it down and looked around. The kitchen had an old fridge in it, off white, a four chaired table sat in the breakfast nook. She had all the modern appliances, although older versions as she loved vintage things.

The decor was homey, yet bright and airy. She turned toward the door and quickly wiped the floor with a towel where she'd dragged in some mud from the rain earlier that day. The clouds looked a bit purple, it was a wicked effect. She hoped Nicolette wouldn't get caught in the rain. Smiling, she turned around and made sure there was enough food. There certainly was enough muggle candies. It was a cornacopeia of colors, textures, flavors. Cecily had a bit of a candy fetish and liked to have sugar on ready available.

It'd been a dream of hers to own her own house again. Just hers, no one else's. Somewhere close to the school, where she could stay at during summer vacations and just come to unwind with friends and family.

Nicolette tugged on the front part of her Sweater as she happily walked towards Cecily's house. Over the past few weeks she and Cecily have become pretty good friends, even to the point where Alyssa had been invited over, being incited over was a new thing for her and she was honestly excited to the point of squealing. When she could finally see the house she gasped in delight. The house was absolutely adorable...almost like a dollhouse.

Although Nicolette really wanted to just barge in she forced herself to be calm and walked up to the door slowly. She knocked a few times and she bounced up and down ligthly on her feet as an attempt to calm herself.

Grinning, Cecily rushed over and opened the door. Nicolette stood on the other side and Cecily couldn't help smiling widely. "I'm so glad you could make it! Come in," she stepped back to let her in and shut the door. "How've you been?" she asked genuinely. Nicolette was such a fun and bubbly person, just being around her made Cecily happier.

Nicolette immediately grinned at Cecily widely as she glanced around, the home was so cozy and peaceful, and to be honest she really couldn't picture her living anywhere but a home like this. Nicolette had always longed for a nice home like this, but instead she got a creepy old mansion that always seemed empty and cold like. " Your house is adorable!! Teehee I've been good. I managed to get a few cute guy's numbers....that I lost right after getting them!" She giggled and rubbed the back of her head in slight embarrassment.

"How have you been?" Nicolette asked slightly sidetracked as she looked around at all the strange things inside Cecily's home that she had never seen before in her entire life.

Cecily laughed, wrapping her over sized cardigan around her middle and walked over to the fridge. "Thank you! I'm sure you'll run into them again," she giggled. "Would you like something to drink?" She opened it, showing a stocked fridge of goodies and a wide variety of different types of drinks, both muggle and magical. "I've been busy," she grinned, not wanting to unload about how bad she'd been feeling. She wanted to focus on having a good time. Thunder rumbled lowly in the far distance.

Nicolette was about to tell Cecily that she was fine when she notice an oddly shaped silver object sitting on the counter. Letting her short attention span begin to take place she turned and walked over to the object. "What is this cool thingy?" She noticed a small and lever on the thing and was very tempted to push it. Turning her face to Cecily she looked at her closely, wondering if this was some muggle device she had yet to learn about.

"Hmm?" She turned back around and giggled. "This is a toaster. Muggles use it by putting bread into it, pushing down the lever, and after a few minutes the toast just pops right back up!" She'd bought bread and laughed at Nicolette's expression. "Wanna try it out?" Wind began to pick up outside.

Nicolette decided to give it a go and and pressed the level once the bread was inside. At first she really didn't get how this did anything because it just sucked in the bread. But after a moment it made a soft ding and the bread popped up more quickly then Nicolette ever would've imagined. In fact it caused her to jump back lightly before she looked at Cecily with wide eyes. "That was.....SO COOL!" she giggled loudly before she turned to Cecily and walked over quickly and hugged her. "You have the coolest house ever.....you even have wood floors!" Nicolette smiled before she pulled off her uggs and ran across the floor before stopping and sliding across.

"I so want a house like this!" Nicolette muttered as she danced across the floor in her socks, occasionally slipping around.

The look of almost childish wonder on the blonde woman's face struck a cord in Cecily. She returned the hug with a laugh of her own and was grateful to have found such a friend. "Thank you," she laughed. Nicolette was agile and graceful as she slid across the floors. It brought back such wonderful childhood memories. "You're so funny!" She laughed and held her sides. Through the window the storm clouds darkened and got closer.

Feeling a little bit giddy even out in the storm - dragging Kalif by the arm along the way - Prodan decided to pop in on Cecily. However, he wasn't planning the storm along the way, as if racing him to the . Prodan hurried, and he murmured to his older brother, "You will thank me for this." Prodan hurried to the door, and knocked a few times. Prodan was wearing a tight, white shirt revealing his muscles and his hair was messed up and yet, still looked good. His stormy eyes were bright and he couldn't wait to see the look on Cecily's face.

Kalif managed to jerk out of his brother's grip when he arrived at the door. Kalif hissed, his eyes flashing dangerously, "I doubt I will. I don't see why you have to drag me every time you have to see your girlfriend." Kalif folded his arms across his chest and released a frustrated, silent sigh. His black robes flowed around him, as he turned slightly to stare at the rolling black clouds. Kalif murmured, "And you had to come out in a severe storm." If anything goes badly, at least I can bury their bodies somewhere back here...

Nicolette was about to ask Cecily if she had anymore fun stuff to play with when she heard a few knock at the door. A huge grin pasted it's way onto her face before she glanced at Cecily. "I'll get it!" she managed to say quickly before she bolted off towards the door, she managed to get out of the kitchen when the the effect of wearing socks on the floor took effect and Nicolette found herself losing her footing and nearly falling to the floor, luckily she was able to grip onto the wall and keep moving without falling to the floor. She opened the door quickly and allowed her smile to break out into a full out grin when she saw who was standing outside.

"Heeeeeeey Prodan! Hehe you brought Kalif too...how awesome!" Nicolette giggled and pinched Prodan's cheek quickly before she turned and smiled at Kalif, she wasn't going to bother pinching his cheek...he already looked grouchy enough as it is. "Ohhhh Cecily! Your boyfriend's here!" She called loudly before she urged the two inside and bounded off towards the kitchen.

Before she could even think about answering the knock on her door, Nicolette nearly took a headdive doing it. Snickering, once Cecily saw her save herself, she waited anxiously to see who could have possibly came over. She didn't have to wait long as her friend belted it out.

Prodan? Here?! Smoothing her hair and bemoaning the fact she didn't have a lick of makeup on, making her look so much younger, she stopped fussing and waited until she saw them come into the kitchen. All-three of them? Oh my. Nicolette's sly grin caught her attention first, followed by the very tall presence of Kalif Styx. But what really captivated her was the silver eyed, dark haired man with them. Prodan.

"Hi!" She rushed over with a laugh and flung her arms around his waist, turning her face up for a kiss.

Prodan was baffled when Nicolette pinched his cheeks, more so when he even saw her there. He had forgotten that Cecily and Nicolette were even friends. However, his eyes landed on Cecily, and his smile grew wider, as if it couldn't before. His arms wrapped around her in a hug, and he planted his lips upon hers. Prodan gently pulled away and he chuckled, "I think that was a swell greeting right there." Prodan glanced over at Kalif, and back up at the sky. "Guess we are going to get a good one. I thought I would surprise visit you."

If there was an irritated expression on his face before, it was more noticeable now when Kalif saw who exactly answered the door. His expression changed to blank as he followed his brother into the kitchen. Kalif kept his arms folded over his chest, and he glanced away just in time for the kiss. It was nothing he wanted to see as of the moment. All he wanted to do right now was fade into the background, into the shadows, and not be noticed. From the distance, he could hear thunder announcing the storm's arrival at any given moment.

Nicolette giggled when Cecily greeted Prodan as if she hadn't seen him in years. They were such a cute couple that it should be hard anyone not to admire the happiness that they shared, however the two of them did seem a bit frisky...which also made Nicolette giggle at their behavior. "Alright you two, try to keep your clothes on for just a bit longer." She winked before she leant up against the counter and continued to stare at the pair.

"Got any other fun muggle stuff for me to mess around with Cecily?" She asked lightly. Honestly, muggles had the funniest devices she had ever seen .

Cecily smiled, her hands running lightly up and down Prodan's back. He looked like something straight from a magazine. But he could be wearing sack cloth and ashes and she'd still think he was the mos handsome man she'd ever met. Inside and out. "I found myself missing you, so I'm very happy you're here," she replied to him, looking up at him with a soft smile. Nicolette's teasing comment brought a blush roaring to her cheeks.

"Niccy," she laughed, not even aware she'd used the nickname as she stepped back from Prodan. Coming over to her friend to explain the appliances, she stopped and looked at Kalif. "Hello Kalif. Welcome to my home, I'm glad you're here." Oddly enough, it was true. The creepy, cold feeling she'd once gotten from the man had nearly vanished. He was more familiar and he had saved her life. "Would you guys like something to drink?"

Once more she found herself by the fridge and while she waited to see what they wanted, she showed Nicolette the M&M dispenser.

Prodan felt a shiver as she ran her fingers up and down his spine. Prodan would be taking her into another room in a rush but luckily Nicolette said something that embarrassed him and apparently Cecily too. Blushing madly, Prodan reached up and scratched his head. Another moment of that and I probably would be struggling with that. Instead, he laughed and he replied, "There is no worrying about that, Nicolette."

Prodan shook his head and answered kindly, still somewhat feeling the effects of the event beforehand, somehow not managing to stutter like a baboon, "Nah, I'm fine. Thank you anyway, Cecily." Prodan flashed another smile, as he contained those hormones of his.

Kalif responded, his voice in an icy monotone, "Pleasure." He walked over to a window, and stared up at the clouds, his arms still over his chest. Very cautiously, his hand traveled up to the bottom of his chin as if he were in thought. The clouds were awfully black. His own black eyes countered their darkness. It was questionable which were darker. Kalif glanced over at the three, which he managed to distant himself from, thankfully. All he had to see was one little expression in Prodan's face to roll his eyes and recognize it. He turned back to the clouds and answered Cecily with that same eerie voice, as if it were recorded, "No." If anything like that happens in the house, I swear I am disowning Prodan as soon as I can. That is just revolting, right here in front of Nicolette and I.

"I'm not kidding, if either of you are caught with your pants down I'm chucking you both out in the rain!" Nicolette said as she became fascinated with some weird objects on the fridge, the muggle world was such a blur to her. Her adoptive father made sure to shelter her from it entirely, and it turn it made her very naive. Glancing out the window she noted how dark it was outside and smiled before he turned to glance at a somewhat nerved looking Prodan.

Cecily busied herself making a large tub of popcorn in the microwave. Meanwhile outside the storm blew and beat against her small house enough to make her think that maybe they should take shelter if it worsened. For a moment she thought maybe the others should apparate home until she looked outside. It was dark as night from the black, angry looking clouds, rain and what looked then sounded like hail mixed with lightning and thunder.

The delicious scent of buttery popcorn filled the air and as Cecily set it on the counter, the power cut off and left them all in darkness. "Bloody hell," she cursed. Hands out in front of her, she quickly found Prodan and linked her fingers through his. His scent, clean and male, drew her to him. "Okay I have some candles here somewhere." Although not afraid of the dark, it unnerved her, as did the violent storm outside. Her wand unfortunately was in another part of the house.

A high pitched scream erupted when the lights went out. However, the sound itself seemed to have come out of Prodan's mouth. Wishing he had just put a silencing charm on him, he bit his lip closed and hoped that no one suspected him. Prodan felt great comfort when Cecily linked her hand with his. Pulling out his wand and casting Lumos to lighten the area just a bit. His voice was high pitched at first, until he cleared his throat and he muttered, "Okay, Cecily, where would they be? Maybe we should gather in the living room until the lights come back on."

Kalif ignored the smell of the popcorn as he hated the vile stuff. He continued to watch the clouds, and then it hit at once. Kalif shook his head and turned around just in time for the power to go out, and he heard a scream. At first, he thought it was either Cecily or Nicolette when he saw that the only one with a guilty look upon their face was his brother. Kalif gave Prodan a Look and thought, Are you kidding me? He has to be adopted. There is no way he could be related to me. He acts like he got his manhood removed when it goes dark. Kalif's expression lingered, until it faced back into it's blank state. "I agree with the little queen. We probably should go to the living room." Kalif led the way the best he could, in the dark. Luckily, his eyes were getting used to the surroundings.

"Geez Prodan, your such a sissy!" Nicolette muttered as she pulled out her wand and managed to light it up with lumos. Following the others into the living room Nicolette immediately located the couch with the light of her wand and bounded over to it. She flopped on and look towards the others with her amber colored eyes, this must've not been something normal to happen because no one seemed really happy that it happened. "So what happens now?" Nicolette asked she she shivered lightly, suddenly noticing how cold it felt after the power had gone out.

Cecily swallowed back a snicker of her own and pretended Prodan hadn't screamed like a well, a little girl. She found it ridiculously adorable and couldn't wait to tease him later. Once they were all in the living room, she thought quickly. "The shutters have to be closed and we'll need some candles." The storm was taking what would have been a quiet, semi-peaceful night and turning it into an adventure. Unsure whether to go on her on or ask, she did what came naturally to her. "Kalif and Nicolette, could you both shut the shutters on the bottom floor? I'm going to run up and fetch some candles and shut the ones there. Then we can hunker down in here until the worst of it passes us. " Still standing with Prodan, she murmured low so he could hear and not be embarrassed, "You okay?" as she rubbed a hand soothingly along his spine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back