Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 18 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hi all!
I once again find myself coming back to the site.. as for who I am, that's a secret for now :p
But what isn't a secret is that I have two new characters and no idea what to do with them!

First up, I have this guy.. Zacharias Chase!
He is a first year Ravenclaw with both daddy and mummy issues. He is a bit lost in life and due to the aforementioned issues he is very closed off. I'll preface this by saying that it won't be easy for him to open up, and things could be very stilted for quite a while between him and anyone else that talks to him but he'll do his best! Open to romantical , enemies, or 'friendly' plots.

I also have an adult.. Alexander Chase!
He is the father of Zacharias, and frankly, an *******. He recently moved to NZ from Aus in an attempt to track down his son in order to bring him back home. He's the kind of father to live vicariously through his kids but goes overboard to the point of pushing him to do things that he wants him to do as opposed to listening even a little bit. If you've read ACOTAR, he's basically Tamlin but worse (as if that were possible!) Open to friends, enemies, extended plots that could lead to a change of heart(?), someone beating the poop out of him (bc he deserves it!) -anything works!

Let me know if you're wanting to RP with either of them. Alexander might try moving to HNZ eventually once he realises where Zacharias is. Who knows!

Thanks!

Oh god not Tamlin!

Anyway for Zacharias I have two first years. One is my baby Zora, she's just a little angel baby who would do most anything to make people happy. I'm not really sure how they would interact but I'm still willing to throw them together and see. Then I have Timothy who is a big dork but wants to have fun regardless of whatever else is going on. He might be oblivious to any of Zach's issues though so idk if that would go well long term?

Finally, how old is Alexander? I might have a thought depending on the age gap of my adult characters and him?

Anyway for Zacharias I have two first years. One is my baby Zora, she's just a little angel baby who would do most anything to make people happy. I'm not really sure how they would interact but I'm still willing to throw them together and see. Then I have Timothy who is a big dork but wants to have fun regardless of whatever else is going on. He might be oblivious to any of Zach's issues though so idk if that would go well long term?
Happy to give them both a shot and see what happens! Zacharias might find Zora a bit much but would probably still love the fact that she can be so happy and would probably enjoy Tim's company more (at least for now) bc he wouldn't feel pressured. But definitely happy to try them both.

Alexander is in his late 30s! And yes, oh god not Tamlin indeed. (I just finished ACOMAF and **** that guy, seriously.)

Hello hello!

I can offer Zacharias two possible friends, one if Apolline Fontaine, she's a gryffindor, wants to do well in school. She is however friendly enough and could be a possible stilted friendship for him, with the option that they become proper friends if they seem to get along.
The other option is Helios Obasi, he's a hufflepuff, he's nervous about everything, scared of everything, so pretty closed off by proxy of that. He's looking out for himself, and making a couple of friends along the way.

So either or really!
Let me know.

Heey!

I can offer Celeste for Zacharias to see how they get along? Celly is just a simple Hufflepuff, she’s easy and soft, friendly and we could try to put them together and see how they get along?

Hello hello!

I can offer Zacharias two possible friends, one if Apolline Fontaine, she's a gryffindor, wants to do well in school. She is however friendly enough and could be a possible stilted friendship for him, with the option that they become proper friends if they seem to get along.
The other option is Helios Obasi, he's a hufflepuff, he's nervous about everything, scared of everything, so pretty closed off by proxy of that. He's looking out for himself, and making a couple of friends along the way.

So either or really!
Let me know.
Hi Emzies! So happy you replied!!

Both sound great! I think he and Apolline would get along bc they both want to do well in school. Zacharias has a real drive to prove himself!

Helios could definitely use Zacharias to bring him out of his skin then I think! Maybe they can help each other? What do you think?

Awesome! You wanna start one and I'll start the other?

Heey!

I can offer Celeste for Zacharias to see how they get along? Celly is just a simple Hufflepuff, she’s easy and soft, friendly and we could try to put them together and see how they get along?
Hellooo!

This sounds good! I think they will get along at least a little bit, we can chuck them together and see though. I can't see it being a huge issue as long as she isn't pushy or anything.

Hellooo!

This sounds good! I think they will get along at least a little bit, we can chuck them together and see though. I can't see it being a huge issue as long as she isn't pushy or anything.
she really isn’t, she’s more likely to just sit and co-exist if Zacharias wont want to.

Do you want to start the thread or should I?

Zacharias should totally meet with Violet ^_^
Violet is probably the opposite to him, despite being in the same house. She's really extroverted, but also finds it hard to trust people. Even though she wants to make friends, she's probably not the best person to be friends with xD She's very blunt, self-centered, and also sensitive to criticism, despite believing she is better than everyone else. I would be keen to see how these two get along!

Let me know what you think!!

Hey there!

For Zacharias, I can offer Makaria Styx. She is in the same house and very inquisitive. She is also blank and speaks in monotone. Maybe like an ice queen? I can also offer Marcellus once he is sorted. He is a Quidditch fanatic. Osiris might weird him out, and Jean is less than friendly unless he is in a mood.

For Alexander, since he is older than majority of my characters, I can offer a few dads to talk to him. Killian here just had his first son. There is also Chaos Zhefarovich who has 5 kids himself. Alexander stands more of a chance against Chaos since he doesn't have a wand xD
You know, if things went badly. Could turn out friendly though. I have no idea who Tamlin is, so it would be like a surprise to me!

Do you want to start the thread or should I?
Would you mind?? I've had a long day of work so a bit exhausted!

Zacharias should totally meet with Violet ^_^
Violet is probably the opposite to him, despite being in the same house. She's really extroverted, but also finds it hard to trust people. Even though she wants to make friends, she's probably not the best person to be friends with xD She's very blunt, self-centered, and also sensitive to criticism, despite believing she is better than everyone else. I would be keen to see how these two get along!

Let me know what you think!!
I'm down if you are!! :)
Hey there!

For Zacharias, I can offer Makaria Styx. She is in the same house and very inquisitive. She is also blank and speaks in monotone. Maybe like an ice queen? I can also offer Marcellus once he is sorted. He is a Quidditch fanatic. Osiris might weird him out, and Jean is less than friendly unless he is in a mood.

For Alexander, since he is older than majority of my characters, I can offer a few dads to talk to him. Killian here just had his first son. There is also Chaos Zhefarovich who has 5 kids himself. Alexander stands more of a chance against Chaos since he doesn't have a wand xD
You know, if things went badly. Could turn out friendly though. I have no idea who Tamlin is, so it would be like a surprise to me!
Don't want to be rude but might hold off of any more Zacharias RPs just for now so I don't overwhelm myself (or him!) but absolutely down to see how Alex and Killian or Chaos mesh together. I think (if Killian is a good dad) that he and Alex would absolutely clash since Alex sees any children that he spawns to be his property more than a blessing like (I assume) most parents would :lol:
Let me know what you think!

Don't want to be rude but might hold off of any more Zacharias RPs just for now so I don't overwhelm myself (or him!) but absolutely down to see how Alex and Killian or Chaos mesh together. I think (if Killian is a good dad) that he and Alex would absolutely clash since Alex sees any children that he spawns to be his property more than a blessing like (I assume) most parents would :lol:
Let me know what you think!
Smart choice. Once I had 9 threads with Monday and I was about to go insane.
Anyway, I can do both. Chaos is a model-ish father, though he will complain about his twin boys. Killian, on the other hand, is more of a nervous dad (but still good). So, technically I can start both since I am caught up, but with either one, should they have their kids with them?
Chaos has 2 that are young and not in school, and Killian has a newborn.

Surprise me! I'm not opposed either way.
Both here are for Alexander

Hi Stranger!

Zach could be... lol, we could pair him with one of my firsties and see what happens? Penelope is a brat that fights easy because she has trust issues. Caius wants ALL the friends and will try to be genuinely nice and interested. And Zaros is awkward and comes off as mean and cold but he's just lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back