Breakefast and a Puzzle

Brian had just got back from the seventh floor, when he saw Andy "what's up! how was classes?" Brian asked smiling.

"What's happening Andy?" Zazuka asked seeing how her best friend was moving. She pushed up her huge glasses in consorn as she looked up at her. She had come down along side Brien.

[[ooc..so sorry guys..laptop acting up big time had to go turn on my pc]]

Andromeda smiled at them, a really big stupid grin. Her face was still so flushed but that was probably all the dancing she had done as well.
She walked over to a bench and sat down and beckoned for the two of them to join her.
"Guess what??"

"Blane asked you to go to Brightstone with him?" Zazuka sked jokenly. She knew, like everybody knew that they where together. She was truly happy for Andy but that woudn't stop her from making a crake or two about it.

"Haha! no Z..guess again! Oh this is the coolest! I promise!" Andy was nearly bobbing up and down now with excitement. "Oh, class was as class is by the way! Anyway... what have you both been doing?"

"Your found the room?" Brian asked feeling excited, he knew if it didn't have to do with the Blane than that had to be it.

"yes! but there's a but!" she grimaced..."I was going to call you both straight away but it opened because I needed a place to fly so bad! So I did..fly I mean! then I took my broom back to the dorm and was coming to tell you when I went to double check that it was still there....and it's not!" Andromeda bit her lip.

"what do you mean it' not there?" Brian asked surprised "you didn't say the room moved itself, that'll make it impossible to find!" Brian said sitting back down.

Zazuka looked at Andy wide eyes. "Maybe it's because you need to really want the room to be there I mean how far off would that be from a wall just pretending to be a door." She said. It had been Zazuka's resent misfourtun that she found herself tring to force her way into a false door thinking it the was History of Magic room.

Zazuka rolled her eyes behind her overly large glasses. "Yes, I ran into one resently. It was embressing when one of the ghost said it was one door over." She said looking down at the table.

"You talked to one of the Ghosts!" Andy was beside herself... for all the bad news she had had to impart to them about the room, she was still pretty much on a high from flying - pretty much was actually a massive understatement! But Z talking with a ghost was just about the second coolest thing Andy could think of to happen that day!

Zazuka shugged. "It's no big deal really they really very normal... only, you know, dead. But what about you? Oh my goodness you flew in the room of riquierment that had to be wicked!" Zazuka said exsitedly.

"Uh talking to someone who will take her first flight sunday. Flying to me is the coolest thing you can do." She said in aw. Zazuka was already starting to think about how they could get into the room of requerment again.

She looked at both of them and couldn't contain herself any longer!
"Ok, it was amazing. I had every intention of sneaking out to the pitch to fly but ended up pacing back and forth on our corridor, thinking i needed a place to fly! next thing i know, there's this mad looking door there. So I go in with my broom and Merlins whiskers! You should have seen the size of it. I'm telling you at least 12 quidditch teams could have had a game in there and still have lots of room!"
Andy sighed remembering, "I flew like my life depended on it! Up down, twists, turns - practising my speed, my dives! It's the most exhilarating feeling in the world!"

Zazuka felt her jaw drop when she heard what Andy was saying. "I think I know how to get in then." She said exsitedly because of what she had gotten from Andy's story and from the fact that a twelve team quiddich pich could fit in the castle without disrupiting life as it is.

Zazuka thought about it for a bit. "Meet me at the seventh floor. we'll test the theory there." She said smartly then picked up her back grom under her seat.

i entered the great hall and saw my other slytherin classmates but i dont know anyone yet in my house only my ridiculous sweet-for-nothing sister allyna, but i saw three people sitting farthest the ravenclaw table.

"hi!, i'm lexi lestrange, i'm in slytherin."

i looked nervous of what are they going to say.

"by the way can i sit with you guys, i really dont think sitting with the other slytherin's today, i'm just new."

i smile fakely.

Andromeda smiled at the girl.
"Of course you can sit down!" She moved over on the bench to make some room, "I'm Andromeda but you can call me Andy. This is Zazuka and Brian! Lexi you said? Cool name!"

"thanks for the comment."

i glared at the slytherin table and they're all looking at me. i just smile at them and went on to ym new friends.

"nice to meet you all."

i smile to andy and took some muffin on the table and some pumkin juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back