Breakefast and a Puzzle

Zazuka laughed into her hands then nodded. "Alright I'll see you at the quidditch field then." She siad with a bright smile. She made her way out of the great hall slowly so she could walk to her best friend.

((OOC: Can I go ahead and start the forum again, A few days later I mean? or do you guys still wanna continue this day?)

Four Days Later!

Brian came into the Great Hall and began to eat a bowl of Cereal and Orange Juice, he was also reading an old book he'd brought from home.

Andromeda yawned loudly and stretched like an over tired cat as she walked into the great hall.
She spotted Brian and stolled over, still yawning.
She sat down and nodded in his direction, looking around the table!

Brian closed his book and looked at her "what's up? found the room yet?" He asked pleasantly

"Shhhh! not yet!" she whispered, reaching for a cup and the coffee pot, she poured herself a full cup and without waiting for it to cool, slugged it back.
"now give it two minutes to kick in and then ask me again!" she smiled, resting her head on her arms.

Brian waved his wand shooting a few sparks at her "you know Coffee stuns your growth, ya gonna end up looking like a midget!" Brian said mockingly

"I'm just reading T.H. White's The Once and Future King again, I'm trying to see the differances between his book and history" Brian said showing her the book.

Andromeda took the book he offered and read the slip cover. She passed it back slowly nodding her head, "It seems interesting enough. Is it any good?"
She placed her hands on either side of herself holding on to the bench she was sitting on and slowly lowered her head until it her forehead was resting on the table.

I read it when I was nine and found it to be very interesting!" Brian exclaimed smiling.

Zazuka walked in looking a little ragged from a bad nights sleep but happy none the less. She made her way to the Raveclaw table where Brian and Andy where. Zazuka didn't even bother bringing her puzzle book anymore because she knew she wouldn't get much decodeing done here anymore. This was a good thing in her book. "Morning all." She said as she ran a hand though her frizzy curls to try and tame them. They just got slightly worse.

Zazuka smiled and poked Andy's head softly. "Lazy. Foutunetly it's a free day for Ravencalw." She said with a sigh and a bright smile.

Andromeda felt like her body was just a big heavy weightless blob, she sat up and turned herself around to face Zuka.
"Thank you babes, I really needed to hear that! I have to go to DADA now!" she sidled off the bench and looked longingly back at the coffee pot.
"I better not, apparantly I'll stay small if I keep drinking coffee!" She made a playful face at Brian then waved to them both.
"I better drag my sorry derrier down to the dungeons then! Will see you both later!"

Zazuka shook her head. "Your taller than me so what's so bad about staying the size you are now while I get taller?" She asked. Zazuka didn't mean it but she was alittle jelose of people with hight. "Aww well have a good class." She said while starting to gather her brakefast infront of her.

"I'm soo depressed though, My charms homework only got an 8/10 that is sooo horrible!" Brian exclaimed finally.

Zazuka burryed her head in her arms. "I've been getting 8's and 9's sinse I got here, how horrable is that." She said slightly downhearted. She had'n gotten a ten yet as far as she saw.

"well, it's still the start of the school year!" Brian said noticing that she felt down "who knows you might just end up being the best out of us all!" He hoped what he said made her feel better!

Zazuka smiled. For some resone Brian trying to make her feel better ment alot to her. "Not if I keep this up but hey, It's still an O you know. I've gotten only one EE and I don't plan to get another one." She said defenetly.

Brian smiled, he enjoyed her confidence "So what do you wanna do today, since we have the day off?" Brian asked smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back