Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Larch Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Demetrius was back at Hogwarts, which was probably a good thing. He'd gotten bored of staying home, not doing much and purposefully avoiding study. He even almost missed study, which was a new thing to him. He decided to hang out in the student lounge, to see if he could run into anyone that he knew. He felt like he'd done a decent job last year of getting to know some of the students in his year and was looking forward to trying to make closer friendships - maybe even something more. Demetrius mentally chastised himself for that - he should be happy with what he had, but part of him did long for something more. He'd always considered himself a loner but now things were changing, and maybe his attitude to certain things was changing too. He found himself a chair and was about to settle himself down in it when he recognised someone. "Hey," he said, greeting Isadora with a small wave. "How was your break?"

Isadora was always relieved to be back at Hogwarts. It felt more like her home than her parent's house, and she knew she would hate having to graduate and leave it. She wanted to go to other places and explore the world, but Hogwarts was safe. She liked feeling safe. Isadora was trying to get an early start on her homework, aware that she hadn't done well on her OWLs and had to do at least a little better on her NEWTs if she did want to get out of here. Her book was so boring, though, and she just kept on leafing through it. She looked up when someone greeted her, smiling as she recognized Demetrius. "Hey. It sucked, but it always does. How was yours?"

"Oh, that sucks. Hopefully Hogwarts will be better," Demetrius said, upon hearing her break wasn't great - and that it always was. He wasn't sure if he should ask why; maybe that'd be prying somewhat. "Mine wasn't too bad. Parents were a bit less mad at me, my brother was there, and weirdly enough, I, uh, I decided to pick up piano." He moved his hand to the back of his head, scratching. He still felt weird about that, it had been a spur of the moment kind of thing, but he was enjoying it. "You studying already? That's impressive," he commented. He remembered Isadora mentioning her grades weren't too good; he figured maybe that was the motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back