OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9.5" Flexible Rosewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
yellow rose for @Professor Angel Castillo !

Dahlia felt a tiny bit embarrassed about doing her whole rose delivery performance for a professor, but that was just something she'd have to push through if she wanted to get more into acting. She cleared her throat, smoothed down her white dress and made sure her prop wings were sitting evenly on her back before knocking on the door. "Professor! I come to you as an emissary of this glorious day to bring you a gift of earnest affection from an admirer!" She just hoped the walk down to the grounds hadn't messed with her glitter eyeshadow or her concealer.

Angel had always been a bit of a closet romantic when he was younger, or maybe not so closeted at times perhaps, but there was something different about Valentine's when you'd been in a stable relationship for as long as he had now. It brought on a sense of comfortable familiarity, even when the school was thrown into chaos with roses everywhere.

He'd gotten so comfortable in fact he'd forgone sending Josephine, content he had enough plans on his own for later without sending some poor kid into the Hospital Wing when she was no doubt busy dealing with the romantic fallout already, which was why he was so surprised to hear Dahlia at his door announcing he had a rose. At least that was what he thought she was saying.

"Earnest affection you say," he asked wryly, waving Dahlia in and rolling his lips together to refrain from commenting on the outfit. "You're certainly... In the spirit today," he said, unable to help quirking an eyebrow.

At least Dahlia was a Gryffindor, and had the nerves to back it up. Any less confidence and she might have just tossed a rose and note at the professor and run away in shame. But no, she had to keep up with it, if she wanted to be a performer she had to be able to handle the awkwardness of delivering a rose to one of the professors in a quasi-realized character. At least it wasn't Professor Styx - though she didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to send him a rose. He'd probably turn the deliverer into a beetle on the spot.

"It's...a work in progress,"
Dahlia admitted, carefully picking out the right rose and note to hand over to Professor Castillo. "Just hoping to liven up the deliveries a bit. Especially if the notes people get aren't so nice. At least it'll be a memorable delivery. With chocolate!" She took the small box of heart shaped chocolates and offered it to the professor to take one. "I don't think anyone would send a rude note to a professor, but you know. Which is to say...pray, accept a humble token from this messenger!"

Dear Professor Castillo,
Thanks for giving me good advice recently. I appreciate you motivating us students to do our best and bring glory to Slytherin once more.
I'm looking forward to you teaching me next year.
- June

Users who are viewing this thread

Back