Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
shdkyerku so to cut a very long story short... my mum has epilepsy, and in June, I had a seizure. Just a small one, and I've had a couple of smaller ones since. I finally got the tests and stuff done (long waiting list) and I've been put on anti-migrane medication. My tests were all borderline, they can't be sure if I have epilepsy or not, so the anti-migrane stuff is to be safe, and I have to keep an eye on myself.

A side effect of the meds is drowsiness though, which is putting it lightly. Last night I slept for about 12 hours, and only woke up because the dog was barking. I've been sleepy and woozy all day, and I napped for about an hour, had a really, really horrible dream, and have been crying pretty much since then. Doesn't seem right. I'm trying a half-dose, and if that doesn't work, I'll request a different medication, because I really can't stand feeling like this :( So, my RP might be a bit erratic for a while until I get my medication worked out. Hopefully a half-dose will be better. If I just don't post for awhile though, it's because my head did a 180 trying to work out the meds or something.

Sorry :( And yes, this goes for all my accounts (Kyle Alcott, Gabriel Blume, Maria Madison, Ricky Madison, Ellen Castor, and Mercy Lee.)

:hug: Aw, Rowan!
I hope you're okay. It sucks that you have to go through all this and all the medications. I do bad enough having to take cold and flu tablets, hah.
Don't you worry about your RPing for now. You just focus on getting your medication worked out e.t.c. We'll be here waiting when you get better. :)

Rowan :hug:

you take care of yourself - priority number 1 ;)
rp's take a backseat to your health - we'll all still be here for you, like where would we go :r:

We'll be thinking of you and looking out for erratic rp's incase they end up being deadly funny :p JK

TTFN :wub:

Linda / Andy

Haha oh dear. I'm gonna end up famous for woozy RPs where my characters do the stupidest stuff and I forget how to spell halfway through, I swear :lol:

Thank you both :) this health thing has just hit me on top of a lot of other stuff, and I haven't got much energy left to RP. :( Raaah bad health is stupid!

At least you have a perfectly viable excuse for strange RPs Rowan. Some of us can only dream. :p
But you shall be spiffingly amazing if you keep positive :) I can serenade you with showtunes when I next see you, if it'll help :r

Stay awake!! :lol:
Anna x

XD Showtunes always help! Showtunes are my life ^__^ I can't stop listening to the A Very Potter Musical soundtrack right now haha... SO MUCH WONDERFULNESS!

I will hold you to those showtunes :p

ROWAN :glomp2: (Yeah that's right, you get the blue one!!)

Well feel better and i REALLY hope everything works out for you. And just take care of yourself.

I haven't got around to seeing all of that....
It will most likely be Legally Blonde, WSS, Phantom, Kismet, Wicked or the Apple Tree. Or HSM or Camp Rock...

DEAR ROWAN.

Get well soon.

If you die on me, then I would steal your rainbow gloves.

However, if you resurrect as a Dolphin. Then I would be extremely happy.

If you live, then we can go to America/Canada/England/Japan/Anywhere and Have tons of fun.

Your not Wrong-in-the-head. Your TOTALLY AWESOME that it's TOTALLY PIEC...that it's totally....FAILLCIOUS.
I swear we should go Housb Hunting.

Lots of Love from your Bestest Friend EVARRRR
-Lita xoxoxoxoxoxox.

((I had too much Nerds ^_______^ Yay for Candy))

Rowan!
I know EXACTLY how you feel with medication doing crazy things to you. I don't know if many people noticed, but I was pretty messed up on meds during Gang Show 2007. I was pretty much out of it (not sleeping; there was very little sleeping in those months) every minute I wasn't at Gang Show rehearsals from May onwards. And actually a lot of time during the rehearsals themselves. I couldn't remember the songs or the order they went in, and I fell over from dizziness on stage twice (remember the opening scene where we were supposed to be 'auditioning'? - at least it looked scripted!)

Fortunately, with my medication, the side effects settle down after 3 months. It was a really horrible three months, but now I take the meds every day with no effects except for what they're supposed to do. Hopefully yours settle down and you can be your normal lovely self again.

Get all the rest you need and we'll be here waiting for you when you're ready to RP again.

Emma

Wow :) I'm feeling really popular :D

Anna: CAMP<3ROCK!!!!! I have a crazy obsession with the Jonas Brothers. (As you can probably tell from my TWO characters with JoBro as their playbys xP

Gemini: Thanks :) Showtunes ftw XD

Lita: I will put it in my will that the gloves go to you if I die and become a dolphin XD And if I die and become a dolphin, you can ride on my back to AMERICA! Everyone wins!!! :D HOUSB.

Haha I love how many of our in-jokes you managed to fit into that post ^__^

Emma: Woah, really? I didn't notice at all :/ I don't remember you falling over on stage either :/ Weren't you on the back platform o_o that would NOT be a good place to fall! sdfhuusi I was so terrified I was gonna fall off the rostrums this year, I kept getting woozy during the finale, and I was at the back with a big drop behind me -_- not fun.

I'm trying a smaller dosage, to see if I can get used to it... will be starting tonight :/ Raaaahkjdsghksuh medication is not cool.

Thank you so much :) I'm hoping I'll be able to be back to myself soon XD

Hilary: Hilary huuuugs! Hahah will Kit be waiting in the bushes.... watching...? (The ninja made me think of stalking :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back