Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
who is blane?

(((Lexi, this is something that really should be pm'd to him directly or established in character. For example: "Lexi walked into the great hall and looked around. She had heard of this boy named Blane and was wondering about him." If you have any questions on posting, please pm myself or any other prefect or Professors Rambolt or King (they are administrators of the site) and we will be glad to help you out. :) )))

[[ well you can read his bio if you want to really know about him. or you can pm him to do an rp with you and get to know him that way... or...]]

Andromeda smiled at her friend.
"Who is Blane? that's a good question. If you had asked me two days ago, i would have smiled and said he was my boyfriend and one of my bestfriends", she looked away, "Today, today I can only say... he is the nicest, sweetest boy here. He is kind and considerate. He is gentle and good. He is a hard worker but a lousey runner. He doesn't eat much but he should to take care of himself better. He plays the guitar beautifully, he sings like an angel. He is tall with blue eyes and blond hair. He is very skinny but I think another few months here and he'll plump up a little. He has a lovely smile and the gentlest hands. He makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world", Andromeda smiled at her friend.
She stood up and began to walk away.
"I hope that explains who Blane is!" with that Andy left the Great Hall.

"sorry, i'm not talking to you. i want to get info from other person except you." lexi walks towards the slytherin table and sat in the table.

Blane was sitting at the Hufflepuff table When he heard some ask who Blane was. Blane stood up and looked over to where the sound had come from. He saw that Andromeda was speaking to the girl then she walked away Blane guessed that was who had asked. He made his way over and when he was standing near the girl said "I'm Blane."

((Okay seriously Blane did you not laugh when you read this thread, I mean it is AWESOME!))

Blane Bailey said:
Brian Getathorn XIX said:
((Okay seriously Blane did you not laugh when you read this thread, I mean it is AWESOME!))
((Yip I did. Awesome))
((This is so unbelevably funny!))

[So I am going to do what I am criticizing for a moment to make a point. Off Topic chit chat in an RP thread is unnecessary and ruins the RP for the people involved. We have an abundance of OT Forums for you to post yours thoughts and whatnot in. If you really want your comment to be heard by someone in particular, just PM it to them. There is no reason to post these comments in this or any other RP thread.]

[I was not at all criticizing you Lexi, I hope you realize that. However I think there was some confusion as you posted in a roleplaying area without designating that your question was out of character.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back