Welcome Back Olli-kun

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was sitting on one of the ledges of the HNZ cliffs. It was forbidden to be here for naturally it was one of Hoshi's favoret spots. It seemed like a lot of people liked it out here despite the clear danger of falling. Then again Hoshi thought that whoever was that dense desurved to meet their death by the rocks bellow. She would never voice that though. Not to anyone but Larissa and Adira. They where her friends and she knew she could trust them with her darker impulses. Hoshi wouldn't hide the fact that she did have them.

One of the impulses was gnawing at her now. Hoshi had seen Ares at the party with Nia of the Glam Squad. Not something she wanted to see though she knew that Ares belonged to her and she could have him back in a heart beat it still bothered her that he went after one of her arch-enemies over anyone else. It took Hoshi seconds to come up with a plan, less to put it into action. All she need now was to run into Oliver who she had seen wondering around one day. Hoshi swung her legs in time with a tune in her head. Now the question was how to talk to him without it seeming planed.

Oliver needed fresh air. The castle was too crowded these days with talk of the Gossip Girl and her misdeeds. Oliver wondered what kind of person would stoop that low, and how many people they were willing to hurt just so they could get some attention. But then again, he could think of a few certain people who could be held accountable. In the short time he'd been back, Oliver was beginning to feel relieved that he'd missed the first semester of school. But that was only half true, because he should have been here, for Ares.
He did not doubt that the Gossip Girl was very well informed, so he could not assume her a liar. And as much as he wanted to blame all of this on the Gossip Girl, he couldn't. If anything, he should have thanked her for showing Ares how fake Hoshi was, even though her method was quite blunt.
The cliffs were not his favorite part of the Hogwarts grounds, but Oliver figured it was most likely the best place for him to get fresh air. Unfortunately for Oliver, he had not yet had his fill of fresh air when he was suddenly put off. There was she, the poisonous cow responsible for Ares' current 'condition'. There were so many things he wanted to say to her, to shout at her. But Oliver had been raised a gentleman, and so he reluctantly held his tongue and responded by turning to walk away.

Unfortunetly for him Hoshi heard someone comeing. She turned to look though the strands of her dark fusha hair. She was about to come up when she noticed the look on his face. "Your read Gossip Girl didn't you." She hissed her eyes narrowing. "She has no idea what has really been going on." She said crossing her arms and looking away. She had to fix things but she couldn't get near Ares while he was dating Nia. Or while he still thought he knew what was going on. For that she had to get into some decset. She had to convince everyone that the sketchbook that had been published had been a fake. God the lainthes she was willing to go to so people would leave her privet life alone.

Hoshi waited for Oliver to make his move. He was angry at her that much was for sure. Why wouldn't he be. Ares was his best friend. That didn't stop her from thinking Dear lord that time away did you good. Then again the pretty boy from the first floor had always held some intrest in her after she made him dance for trying to compet with her. Hoshi let those thoughts go. This wasn't about what happened then. This was about what was going to happen. What had to happen in order to make everything right.

Oliver turned to face the conniving horror that was Hoshi Koshiba, his face distorted with mixed expressions of hatred and disgust. How dare she begin trying to explain herself! How dare she even speak to him! "Save your excuses. They will not help you redeem yourself, no matter how you try to portray the victim." Oliver shook his head, averting his vicious gaze from Hoshi. She wasn't worth his time, his wasted breaths.

Hoshi bit her lip as she looked back. "No there would be no point in trying to convince you that I am innocent. I'm far from it and everyone knows that. Because of it Ares-kun is hurting." She said closing her eyes. She really was sorry that he had to get hurt because of all she had done. Hoshi had thought that Ares was having fun as she was. There was no reason for her to assume that anyone was telling her the truth nor did she try to find it. Any other boy that wasn't... Well that was another issue all together.

"You used him! To cover up your true feelings for that Lee boy! Of course that should hurt him!" Oliver shook his head. "Stating the obvious is pointless. But at least you and I both know how much of a cow you are then."

Hoshi was simply in black shorts and a black tank that was covered with a netting shirt. She even wore black convers so her white slender legs could get some sun. Hoshi curled one leg to her chest so that her knee was under her chin. "He didn't seem all that torn up about it while at the haunted forest party. In fact the only one that seemed to be having a rotten time was Arianna Triply. I wonder why she was the one that went pail when he showed up with his shiny new Glamie and not me." She said as she moved her head so it was now her cheek on her knee.

"If I'm a cow what does that make him? Playing with a innocent Hufflepuff's heart like that. At least with me he knew what he was getting into the moment I started making eyes at him. Another fault is when he tryed to aution off his cousen and her friends last year. Yet when I make the attempt to move on from someone that pays me no attention what so ever, from someone that has broken my heart more than once I get condemed. My what double edged world we live in." She said her voice smooth as glass. There was a bit of anger in the eyes that where looking at him though the strands of dark fusha hair. There was also a bit of longing.

"My point exactly! That's what you've done to him! If it weren't for you, he would never have resorted to some Glam Squad chic. He's with her to get back at you!" Oliver smirked darkly, pleased to see it was at least working.
In some twisted logical way, she was right. She was, after all, doing only what Ares was now trying to do; get over someone who had hurt them in the past. But Oliver shook this thought from his head. There was no chance in hell he was going to see reason with Hoshi after what she did to Oliver. The way he saw it, she was responsible for all of Ares' misdeeds now. And whatever happened last year with the auction, that was a stupid joke. As if Ares deserved to be cursed for something pathetic like that.
However, what Oliver was surprised to hear from Hoshi was that Arianna apparently liked Ares, and the contempt that resounded in her voice. That Hoshi had noticed this when Oliver hadn't was what had Oliver a little perplexed.
"Do you... have feelings for Ares?"

Hoshi suddenly swon her legs away from the ledge and got up so quickly it seemed to take her no effort at all. The ocean below crashed against the jaged stone below as she walked closer to Oliver. "What's it matter now? I hurt him and am making him try and hurt me." She said her expression sad. She placed her hands on Oliver's chest and tiptoed to reach his ear. She murmered something then nuzzled against his jaw line. "I did miss the pretty boy you know." She said softly.

Oliver had been quite surprised when Hoshi approached him and placed her hands on his chest. He had wanted to throw them off, to push her away and swear at her. But then he saw the sad expression on her face. She really did have feelings for Ares. Out of pity, Oliver let her make contact with him, even though it made him feel uncomfortable.
"Okay, is there something I am missing here? I thought you had no feelings for Ares, and that you only wanted to use him? And if that's not the truth, then who's sketches are those in that Gossip Magazine?"

Hoshi looked up at him. "I wasn't using him persay I thought that if I went out long enough I could get to love him. I did like him though in the way a normal twelve year old girl should like a boy." She said in a low voice. She wasn't kidding when she said there was always someone watching. She was counting on it. She looked up at Oliver. "The sketches are mine but they where planted. I meant them to be found." She said again her voice low. She was very close to Oliver so he could hear.

"Okay, you're nuts. You like Ares and yet you deliberately planted those sketches? Is there some bigger picture here?" Oliver was confused, but he could tell Hoshi was up to something, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know what that something was. "It still sounds to me like you used him. Unless you planted those sketches thinking... knowing you could get him back after you had done your dirty deed..?" Oliver stepped back from Hoshi. With each word she spoke, he felt more and more uncomfortable in her presence, if that was even possible.

Hoshi's face went into a sort of cheeky smile. "Something like that. Listen I planted the sketeches knowning that Gossip Girl would want something on me. At the time I didn't know how much Ares really likeded me I mean why would I, we're both prankters and he has an easy enough time with the ladies so I had no reason to believe I was special. Dispite all that yeah I though I could get him back. After I expained the hox to him. And now you." She said crossing her arms. She had to explain his part in it too. If he agreed she could get Ares back ever the faster and deepen the trick before Isabella made her move. A cornered scorpion after all would rather kill it'self then get captured.

Oliver was not sure he was following exactly what Hoshi was talking about. Eyebrows creasing, Oliver ran his fingers through his hair before he replied to what had just been said. "So... you played Ares thinking he didn't really care about you anyway, and now that you know he does, you aren't just going to simply apologise to him to fix this?" Oliver asked rhetorically. Did everything have to be about playing a prank on somebody else to this girl. Obviously, the answer was yes. "And I'm not sure why you would want me involved considering you're my least favorite person right now. Besides, I've never heard of this Isabella, but why would I want to help you play a joke on her?" Oliver shook his head. There was no way he was going to help Hoshi. She was a double crosser, and she could be saying anything just for Oliver to help her with this little hoax she had planned.

Hoshi shook her head. "Because Ollie-kun, what I did may have been a mistake but what Ares-kun is doing will get him hurt and he does not have the heart of stone required to play such games." She said. There was some good inside Ares. If he knew what he had done to Arianna Hoshi was sure that he would be sorry for it. "I am going to tell him what was going on but after Gossip Girl put the noose to her own neck." Hoshi said putting her hands behind her back. "Besides you're already helping me." She said. She didn't look but at the division between the cliffs and the lawn there was a line of trees where she had heard a disturbance. "I told you Ollie-kun there is always someone watching." She said bitting her lip.

"I think Ares has learned from his mistakes," Oliver defended, scanning Hoshi with narrowed eyes. From what Oliver had gathered, Hoshi was out to get this Isabella person, and now the Gossip Girl too; which led Oliver to believe that Hoshi had a hunch that the two potential victims were, in fact, the same girl. Oliver suppressed the urge to ask Hoshi to confirm her suspicions, as his attention was soon drawn to how she seemed to have the illusion that he was already helping her. "Ugh. I beg your pardon?" Oliver stepped back from Hoshi and began looking around. "Who's watching?" he demanded. And then it hit him...
Hoshi's fake act, the one where she pretended to be sad and in need of comfort, comfort she tricked Oliver into when she touched him, that was her plan! After ditching Ares, she had turned to Oliver as her next unsuspecting puppet as she planted more 'evidence', counting on the fact that someone would be watching. Oliver's eyes grew wide. Not just someone, but most likely the Gossip Girl herself.
"What the hell are you playing at?" he snapped under his breath, now aware of possible eavsedroppers.

Hoshi shook her head and gave a sniffing laugh. "Exsactly what I've been telling you about. Who knows what kind of mean rumers will be started about us after today. If all goes well Gossip Girl will have biten her own tail and I will have Ares-kun back." She said happely. She put both hands on her right cheeck and smiled chamingly. "Thank you for letting me use you." She said sweetly and turned to walk away. Hoshi got all that she needed out of this much.

((I think Oliver would make an exselent Watanuki))

Oliver's mouth dropped in horror as he watched Hoshi turn and begin walking away from him. That conniving little snake! Oliver's hand twitched towards his wand, but out of common sense, he stopped himself. If Hoshi really thought she was going to get away with this, she was wrong. And he would make sure she pay. Like they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. Oliver bit back the rude words he wanted to shout at Hoshi. There too, was another time for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back