Visiting the rose bush

Andrew Bruke

Andrew walked out onto the lawn and made his way to wards the lake.Andrew had never wandered much on the school grounds in the term since he spent most of his time in the library.
Andrew had just finished his transfiguration exam,which was the last one,and was now free to do any thing.It was cold and the grass was covered with thick layers of snow.He walked up to a bench near the Rosebush and sat down.He had known that this girl died but it was not written how she died.Andrew sat there with his Herbeology book open infront of him.He hoped that he would catch all the important points in the book about plants.

Ellie was wandering through the Higwarts ground, tredding the snow, when she noticed a big rose bush, and a boy sitting himself beside it.
"Hey" She said, walking towards him and pulling her cloak more tightly around herself in the bitter cold.

Zazuka was taking a pair of scheers to the back rose bush, cutting away all the dread flowers and leaves when she heard voiced come from the other side of the rose bush. Zazuka thought about seaking to them for a moment then stoped. She felt for once that she maybe shouldn't get involved.

Andrew looked up,a bit startled by the voice and saw a girl,Griffindor,aproaching him.Andrew was really in no mood of chatting but for a moment he thought of casting aside studies.Now,his neck was really hurting.He had been up all night last night,reading.Andrew looked at the girl and said,"Hello,What brings you out into this bitter cold?"he asked her.He realised that he had forgotten his cloak and scarf in the coomon room.Frowning slightly at his misjudgement of the weather,he wondered if he could summon it.

"I love the winter" Elie said, smiling around at the snow covered grounds, her brown eyes glittering, "Wouldnt miss the snow for anything. How about you, you look cold" She said to the boy, he looked like he was fighting the urge to shiver!

"Really?Winter is the most unpleasant season to me."he said throwing a nasty look arround him,like he was looking at something foul and rotten."No,I dont feel cold."he lied

"Oh, kool" Ellie said smiling, she felt like she was intruding in hi studying and said, "Well i better leave you to your studying, bye".
Turning around she spotted Zazuka a little behind a hedge, "Hey Zazuka" She said smiling warmly.

Andrew was glad that the girl was going to leave him to his own company.But then he noticed another girl behind the bush.After the other girl had called her 'Zazuka' he said,"Miss Bones,isnt it?"he asked the girl.She was a girl with goofy glasses and freckles but as far as Andrew had heard of her,she was very intelligent.

Zazuka pushed up her glasses and looked at both of them. "Hello Els if you don't mind me calling you that." She looked at Andrew for a moment. "Mr... Bruke from Charms right? I would ask what brings you out to the rose bush but I can see that you have a book and wish to be alone with it." She said polightly. She had been about to call him something else. Mr. Joke was how she refured to him in her journal.

OCC((I thouht the adverb for polite was politely not polightly =)) =)) :-B and I didnt mention in speech that I wanted to be alone,unless you know occumulency.))

((Forget that and she said could see that he has a book and usually when people have books with them in a place that people don't really go to they want to be alone...))

"Sure" Ellie said grinning, she liked the sound of that!
"So what are you upto" She asked Zazuka cheerfully.

Zazuka pulled up the sheers she had borrowed from the Green houses. "I was just makeing sure that the rose bush will give big beautiful roses next spring." She said snipping off another dead flower. "I'm sure the spirit of the girl berryed here will like it." She said with a bright smile.

Ellie grinned, "Its lovely isnt it" She said, looking at the rose bush and circeling it, today ot was covered in snow, but Ellie could imagine what it would be like in Spring!

Zazuka nodded. "And if someone puts in the time especially for it the rose bush will be the prettest around." She said with sigh. She loved to work with plants like thies.

Ellie grinned, "Yehp" She said thinking of all the glorius plants in the garden and how she would miss herbology when it ended next semester.

Zazuka smiled wide. "I take it you like Herbology too. I liked reading about the venomuse tandula. It looks like a giant vinus flytrap." She said exsitedly. She could tell that she may have a parner for spring.

"Yes i do" Ellie said grinning, "Oh i know, its amazing isnt it" She said, agreeing with Zazuka.

Zazuka nodded then sniped some more dead stuff off the bush. "Though one does have to baceful while it's teething or you could end up without an arm." She said puting her hand over her lips in a laugh. She was still waiting for the Bruke boy to answer her but she was having a rather pleasent coversation about Herbology with Els.

Ellie laughed, "Yes, how id love to have a tickling session with one, all those arms" She joked with a smile.

Zazuka laughed again. "That would one fight anyone of us would lose." She said brightly. She wondered why Bruke was so quiet but then remembered that he might not have had any intention to join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back