Trying to be comforting.

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
The past few days had been fun for Alex so he was in a relatively good mood. It was the morning and Alex had just been for his morning jog and he stopped down at the Gardens for a little break, before he would set off once again. His white shirt, was dry as a bone not a drop of sweat on it seeing as he done it every morning and was conditioned to it, and his black track pants hung loosely on his body. The flowers around where beautiful, they lit up the place making it a good place to be, when you where thinking or upset. There wasn't really a reason that he stopped there, but none the less he did. His green eyes darted around the empty gardens, he was always the first one to wake up and get out of the castle, he was pretty sure that it was against school rules to be out before it was light.

He sat down and watched as the sun slowly began to rise over the mountains off in the distance, it was a beautiful sight. He squinted as the sun shone straight into his large sea green eyes. It was like someone had shone a flash light into his eyes, from standing right in front of him. He quickly looked away from the light, it took a while for his eyes to re adjust to the light. " Argh this is great." he sighed as he stretched his worked up body, it needed to be stretched other wise he was going to cramp up, and he knew how painful that could be.

Kiera was out as the sun rose. She was dressed in a pink workout top with black shorts plus her favorite pair of running shoes. It was typical for her to go running early in the morning. She needed to stay in shape for her gymnastics training.

The Olympics were coming up this summer and Kiera was feeling behind the competition so she had taken it in her head that she needed to work out twice as hard. Now, more than ever, she had a reason to stay in great shape. Kiera would be getting married soon and she wanted to look beautiful for James.

Kiera was running when she spotted a familiar face. Kiera jogged up to the boy with a smile on her face. "Hey Alex. What are you doing up so early?" she asked curiously.

" Hey how are you? I come out here every morning, i have a quick jog and I go back inside for breakfast." Alex asked when he saw his friend Kiera, who he had met a while ago at the cliffs. He wondered if she was still with Alex Cullen, the stupid little idiot who thought he could get his girlfriend to cheat on him and get away with it. " Are you and Alex still together?" He asked hoping that they where not because him telling her this would hurt her so bad, if they still where together.

Kiera smiled as Alex said he went jogging. It appeared she wasn't the only one who liked to run. "I'm doing pretty good. Just looking forward to the Christmas holidays." she said with a wide grin. Kiera would be spending her entire holiday with her fiancee, James. Kiera was starting to get sidetracked, thinking about her own perfect wedding bliss when Alex asked her a question. Kiera frowned. Technically, she was still dating Alex. Now, wasn't the time to tell anyone about James. Kiera nodded her head. "Yes, I am. Why?" she asked curiously.

" Well I think I broke your boyfriends jaw the other day." Alex said frowning slightly, it was true he had given him a hard enough knee to the head to knock him unconscious, instead it just spread him out on the floor dazed. " Well I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but he cheated on you with my girlfriend, he kind of just kissed her out of the blue." Alex said feeling bad for being the bearer of bad news.

Kiera was slightly surprised with Alex said her broke her Alex's jaw. As he continued with his explanation, Kiera saw what had happened. She felt her heart drop to the pit of her stomach. Kiera had her suspicions that Alex had been cheating on her. It was another to hear her suspicions voiced out loud. Kiera sighed. She knew it shouldn't bother her as much as it did. Kiera was engaged to another man, one that she had given her whole heart, soul, and body to. Yet, it still cut her like a knife to hear Alex had kissed Maddiie. Kiera shook her head at Alexander Fields. "I had heard rumors that he had been cheating on me but I suppose I can't blame him. I haven't been the perfect girlfriend." she said, her voice shaking slightly.

" It was wrong to you what he did, and it was wrong what Maddiie did, apparently he kissed her out of spite for you and James Potter, he has been winging about it all week, saying how he was going to kiss another girl and he goes out and kisses my girlfriend." Alex said feeling kind of worked up. " But Anyway, your jogging mind if I join you?"

Kiera shook her head at Alex. He seemed to think she didn't deserve what her Alex did to her. "I deserved it. He has every right to be mad at me. I cheated on him last year with James. He hasn't trusted me since so when the article came out, it got to him. Of course, it was completely untrue but he didn't believe me. He's been shutting me out since and if I'm not mistaken, cheating on me." Kiera said, talking more to herself than the boy in front of her. "Then, this weekend, I cheated on him again. I deserved it." she said, a single tear rolling down her beautiful face.

Kiera looked up at Alex as he asked to join her. She shook her head. Kiera need to run right now. It would distract her from all the mistakes she had made. Everything she had put Alex through. Kiera's eyes were filling with water that threatened to spill over. "Come on then. Lets run." she said, as her feet began to move into action.

Alex stood up and stretched his legs as doing so he said. " Well no one deserves to be punished like that in return for what someone else has done, that just proves the little dweebs immaturity, you would have punished yourself enough with out him going along and doing this, to get you more upset, he's lucky i didn't do more then just knee him in the head." He began to move his legs waiting for Kiera to take off and start running, he could see she was starting to get a little upset and a few tears where welling up.

Kiera took off running, trying to drown out her thoughts and clear her head. "I don't blame him. I brought this all on when I cheated on him last year. Its all my fault." she said in disagreement. Kiera blamed herself for everything that had gone on in the past few months. Everything was perfect until she got involved with James. It was impossible for her to balance the two even when she tried so hard.

Alex sprinted up to catch up and slowed down to a jog. " It's not your fault that he done this, he wants you to think that and feel bad." He said as his legs started to warm up for the run ahead. " But anyways, lets just change the subject to something different. Other then this crap have you been doing ok?" He asked genuinely interested in what she had to say.

Kiera pushed herself into a harder run She was in really good shape but it still wasn't as fast as she could run. Kiera chose to avoid the topic of Alex Cullen. It was clear the two wouldn't agree. Kiera was sure her Alex hadn't know Maddiie had a boyfriend. He would never make someone else cheat on their boyfriend. Kiera shrugged her shoulders at his next question. "As good as possible. I suppose you read the article?" she asked. It was almost impossible to miss it.

" Nah I don't choose to read it, it's all just gossip and absolute crap anyways." Alex said as he ran up to keep up with her, he was glad they where having a jog, he needed to keep himself fit and it was good company to have someone to talk to while you run. " So you still going to go to the Olympics? If you do you better win it."

Kiera nodded her head as he said the prophet was crap. Before this past Brightstone weekend happened, she would have been the first one to agree. Now, it seemed that Cynthia Vandervoort had written an almost factual article. The irony was ridiculous. Kiera chose not to comment any further. Her brown eyes lit up with talk of the Olympics. "Of course I plan to go. It's been my dream ever since I can remember. Nothing could get in the way of it. I will get at least one gold medal." she said with certainty.

" That would be awesome, you better win more then one event." Alex said seriously to her, he wouldn't mind knowing a famous person, even though in the Muggle world she was some what a celebrity because of her gymnastic skills. " Wanna see how fast you can run." he said as he still maintained his speed as he ran further onwards.

Kiera grinned as Alex encouraged her. "I hope I do. I'll try hard. It's going to be a busy summer." she mused, thinking over everything that would be going on. Not only would she be in Olympic training, she would be planning a wedding. It was a lot for her to do in a short time frame. Kiera was easily running at the same speed as him. She laughed. "Why not?" she asked, grinning.

Alex smiled seeing as he was about to have a little race, it wasn't going to be much, just a little bit of fun. He slowly started to advance, heading out in front of her, he was still only just jogging and he could go way faster then this. " Come on slow poke, you gotta be able to run faster then that." He said turning to her and poking his tongue out at her.

Kiera would be at a disadvantage in a race. She was much shorter than Alex, standing at only five feet tall. Her legs were much shorter than the boy's but she was much smaller in weight too. Kiera ran faster, pushing farther ahead of him. "As if." she challenged.

Alex caught up to her with almost ease and kept at her pace he knew she should be able to run faster then what she was, he had a little surprise up his sleeve for if she could. He would easily be able to run faster then that if she tried, but it wouldn't he hard to change into the snow leopard and get in front of her. " Let's do one lap of the castle, if you can make it."

Kiera laughed. "Of course I can make it." she said as if it was the most obvious fact. "I'm pretty in shape." she said grinning. Kiera had less than 5% body fat. She could run for quite some time. She pushed herself a bit harder, speeding up.

Alex laughed as he ran out ahead of her, and looked back at her. " Well hurry up then otherwise your going to get flogged." Alex had always loved having competition with people, especially his friends it was fun because nothing bad ever came out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back