Truth or Dare

((Hello! I'd like to enter this thread...I've asked Athene and she said yes.))

Jessy was watching closely from the Ravenclaw table as students came closer to a Slytherin girl and Kasey. She was quite shocked that there is something going on between the Slytherin girl and Kasey, a few replies from each other later, a Hufflepuff girl happened to enter the conversation followed by another Hufflepuff whom she knew as Lemina. Jessy's brain was now clouded with suspicion and concern, amd as thinking that things could not get any worse, Kailey entered too.

Gathering courage, which was a weird feeling simce she wasn't a Gryffindor, Jessy rose from her seat and walked towards them. Her breaths became shorter as she approached, she was quite intimidated by the Slytherin girl. Jessy was now a few steps away and decided to say something, "Hi, umm..Kasey, Kailey, Lemina." Jessy smiled at the Hufflepuff girls and when she dared glance at the Slytherin girl, Jessy quickly looked away and licked her lips. She did not know that it was dry. "What is going on here? You lot seems to be having a heated discussion." The comment seems to be for Kasey and Kailey but she also shot a questioning glance at the others. Jessy did not look at the Slytherin girl again.

"It's not heated at all." Athene smiled darkly. "We've decided to play a little... uh... game together. Care to join in?"

((OoC: We shouldn't leave for the forest until everyone has joined who wants too))

-Maddie turn to see another girl had join. She watched as Athene welcome the girl to our little game. Maddiie started to think maybe she was scared to go, not scared to go to the forest. But scared of what might happen if they were dared into something dangerous.

"If it's not heated then I'll take your word for it." Jessy replied and licked her lips again before continuing, "Er...sure. Umm I'll join...whatever you are doing." Jessy gulped, she was determined not to reveal what she really felt on her face. It remained blank, unreadable unless you look into her eyes. Her eyes betrayed what she was really feeling. "So where are you going then?" Jessy asked, curious.

Athene looked around at the students with amusement in her eyes and a sneer on her pale face. Oooh, how she was going to have fun daring them to do things. She'd have them in fear of her name by the time the day was out. She laughed softly at the thought.

"Anyone else?" She asked, almost cheerfully. "If not, I think we should go. Time is money." Or in our case, thought Athene, power.
<i></i>

Maddiie looked at Athene . That girl was slick, she will take this game to another level. That why I'm here she said to herself. She smiled back at her knowing she wasn't going to let her scare her.

"So whom are we waiting for?Is little Athene too scared to go to the forest in broad day light?"she asked

Jessy laughed at Kasey's reply, "Nice one Kasey." Jessy couldn't help but think that there is something going on between this Slytherin girl whom Jessy assumes is called Athene, it's like Kasey and Athene are enemies. Shrugging this idea off, Jessy looked at Athene to see what her rebuttal is.

"Of we go then," Athene smirked. "lead the way."
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="green">

((Who wants to start the next RP?))

[color=b8860b]Lemina listened, taken aback at what was happening, she suddenly realised that Maddiie had asked her if she'd like to join in, "Sure guys! It'll be great fun!" Then she noticed them beginning to leave for the forest. The, the forest? Lemi was worried, but she hoped she didn't show it.[/color]

Jessy followed Kasey, they were obviously going to the Forbidden Forest, but only being there once before, Jessy walked hurriedly to Kasey and said, "You really don't like that Athene girl, give her hard time in the Forest with dares and that..." Jessy gave Kasey and encouraging smile and concentrated on her walk to the Forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back