OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Jaden's time at Hogwarts was slowly driving her insane, enough to call her mad right about now. Now that Lily and Jaden had brought their fued to an end, she couldn't put herself to admit she actually missed their fights and arguments. Except for the scars left behind, their bit of war had been entertaining. And her feelings for Lily had completely vanish within times. Jaden tried to resurface those feelings of a crush for Lily again, but it failed. With Anastasia vanishing from her life and Hogwarts being dull, her cousin Ritsuka and her old friend Dederick was something she had to look forward, meeting them both
Soon. She decided to head for the oweely' hoping maybe they had written to her son. Making her way up the flights of steps, the weather outside still warm by the summer's sun, she reached the last step a bit flushed by the heat. Upon reaching the owerly, Jaden did her best to avoid the rubbish droppings and not mind the stench that filled the air. Jumping between droppings Jaden lead herself to the railing. Peaking up towards the mid afternoon skies, she watched several kinds of owls circling the skies. They resemble a sort of dance, Jaden watching closely, nearly at the edge of toes. Someone has to be writing to her, she even wish her parents write often, instead of Jaden getting the usual gazette newsletter her father Ray sends her without even a note.

An owl flew down dropping a parcel, brown packaging wrapped an item tight and it label Jaden West within the parcel held a letter, it read.

Jaden West of Slytherin 3rd Year at Hogwarts New Zealand:

Dear cousin,
I am ashame writing this letter because I wouldn't say I know you at all. If I were to say you were like a sister I would be lying. I don't know who you are and why I am force to write this letter to you is more annoying than anything I could think of right now. However since my life revolves around nothing but school, I rather be writing to you than baring another lesson. Please do forgive me for this letter will be short, I just wanted to send you something for your current accident. Sensi in my school has told me what had happen. Potions a very complicated subject to deal with, be wise when your experimenting again. Here's a herb to wash away the scars, a gift from me to you. Use it well and it will disappear. Write to you soon.
Your cousin,
Ritsuka Xie

Another letter arrived perfectly addressed to Jaden West, 3rd Year Slytherin.

Dear Jaden,
Time has passed and I haven't heard one word from you since you left Pittsburgh, Maine. You told me the last you will promise to write, well you hadn't kept your promise. I've been waiting three years, and its not like I don't know your secret. Did I tell you I'm attending a school of wizary of performing art? If you had written more you've would knew this by now. Darling your waring me down! Joking, that's the theater atmosphere for you.

Cheers, your
Bffs Sierra Marie
Wizary performance arts school in England now-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back