Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
I have been bored lately, so I decided to post one of these. :) Warning! It is very plain and simple.
jones-coco.jpg

This is JazzyMae Smile. She is a very sweet Hufflepuff that cares about people and will put others before herself. Lately, in her family, there has not been a lot of communication. Klaus ran away from home. Kennedy is super nice and all over his girlfriend, and her mother, Annalise is still trying to figure out what is wrong with all her children. JazzyMae has been having temper tantrums, and she has these because she needs some attention. So I want to surround her with a group of friends that she can hang with and all together they can chill and be wild. I want her to be able to keep her mind off her family problems. A would prefer that they are around her age group, so second year up to fifth year would be cool. Any house is fine as well, Jazzy loves everybody! Annalise has been thinking about having JazzyMae go to a counselor or therapist because she does not know why her youngest child is acting out. So, if anyone has a character that can be an outlet so she can talk about her problems for one or two sessions, post here!

A Enemy. The only person that has ever been mean to JazzyMae is Annalie Darkhart. That was a horrible experience for her, and I am sure there are more people out there that would love to tease her about her height, house, family issues or made up things that aren't even true. So if you have student character that likes to be mean and would be able to be mean to JazzyMae, post here!

mark-indelicato.jpg

This is my precious Bobby Austin Sanchez. He is a very unique guy. He is very outgoing and he loves to make people hate themselves. He finds it fun to make people cry or suffer. He has a strong dislike for muggleborns and muggles. His alliances are with the DE's, but he is not one himself. He often judges people by their appearance. He will treat you well if you look worth his time, and he will treat you like sh!t if you look like it. He is 18 years old and has his own place near Obsidian Harbor. He is bisexual and is currently dating Vicxen Dodge, but I want him to cheat on her with someone else and break Viccy's heart. So if you have any characters that are up for a relationship with Bobby while he's dating someone else, post here. I also want some friends for my boy. Some girls/guys he can drink with, club with, hang out with, bully with, whatever we can think of. He is a very wild person and is kind of an adrenaline junkie. He likes to keep up with the fashion trends, so you never know what you will see him wearing. He is the definition of metrosexual. (The defintion of that can be found here.) Enemies. He is bound to make some because of his hate for muggleborns. Also because of his sadistic and conceited personality.
tumblr_m4pd5rT0q61qgrbvoo1_500.gif

Bobby has a best friend that he is always clubbing, drinking and hanging out with. They went to Durmstrang together, and they were like the school bullies. He and this best friend of his have a strong bromance with each other. This person would have to be almost just like Bobby in personality. Bobby's Character Development is here. so you can read up on Bobby to see what kind of person he would have to be. If you are, like, interested in making Bobby's partner in crime then PM and we can talk about it. I have not gone into much detail about what Bobby's BFF should be like, so post or PM if you have any questions. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back