Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakobe Vittori

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hey guys!

So I have exams coming up in a couple of weeks, actually a week and a half and I still have an overdue assignment that I have to finish and as some of you will know, I've been struggling with grief and a lot of other things on top of all of this and it's all just becoming a lot of pressure. My replies have been less than subpar and you guys all deserve the best of what I can do because I appreciate you and you are my friends. In saying that I wouldn't feel right to continue giving you crappy replies and not replying to pms because I would feel bad. So, I am going to stop replies for a while, unless its a super important thread and I'm going to focus on my uni work. I might be able to get out a reply every now and then, but I am going to be mostly inactive for the next two or so weeks.

Thank you so much for being so very understanding. You can still reach my via pming this account or Skype, but I just won't be replying very much. I love you all and I appreciate the support that so many of you have given me over the last couple of weeks :hug:

~Teigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back