The Most Noble Home of Black

She looked at him. "A Professor like your self... urged to be bad and trying to do good?" she gave a little cackle. "Its nice to see that there are real people out there that have defied the ministry and... chosen their path going through hell..."

"I dont claim to be a Saint... i like to be bad on the occasion when I get the urge. Sebastien said with a laugh. "As for the ministry, i find them up tight and annoying they often think they are the best thing since the bubble head charm. Like I say you have to have the darkness for the dawn to come."

"They are a bunch of idiots..." she said about the ministry. "Was Sirius like this?" she asked softly. She never knew much about the man only that he betrayed his family.

"I dont know really but , through all my resaerch he was more against the dark lord and the main family just because of how they treated wizards and witches but he shared my dislike for theministry do to the over the top snottness they had in handling his case."

((I will be right back have to go grab something to eat so, dont think I have left for the night.))

ooc: Ok. I might have to go so though.

"Why do you hate your family so much?" she asked. "And the Dark Lord?"

"I hate my family because they were so worried about purifyying the bloodlines that they doomed themselfes. And the dark lord was the same he tried so hard to kill a single boy that the boy killed him. I just am not in favore of wars period we kill each other and then what ,we end up wiping are self out." Sebastien said with a frown.

"No , they are not purifying the bloodlines they are just earasing teh people who dont fit in. No one is ever pure blood nor will they ever be. This is life and we should accept it , because when we try and fix it then we kill oureslfs. Think if we did purify the world then what we will eventual have to inbred ourselfs, but if we leave it how it is then we insure our saftey." Sebastien said with a collected calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back