The grindstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
apologies to those who have rp's with me, please be patient
real life has gone a bit manic again and the most I've had energy and time for is to pop in and read my pm's.
my muse is exhausted from the drudgery of work <_<
I will get around to posting soon, I promise just don't panic and think I've forgotten you all.
I could never and would never do that :wub:

:hug:

Lin

That's okay Lin-chan, I figured you were on business when the Jai/Karah/Sureya thing slowed down. We've all been a bit like that, me especially. Take your time. We'll be waiting :)

Take care Linda! :hug:
I hope work eases up soon.

Take ur time , take care Linda
I hope everything will be ok

Take care of yourself and get back to us soon. :hug:

Take your time Lin...we'll still be here when you get back :hug:

You guys are so sweet - thank you :hug:

I've had electrical crap at the house and had to get my wee bathroom gutted as well
so every hour I can I'm working to pay for the repairs >.<
I need to win the lotto or find me a rich guy lol

Anyhows ... next week I promise to spend some time here - I need some me time badly!!

missing you all :wub:

Missing you too Lin!! :hug:

Awww you lot are so sweet :hug:

well this week I should be back to posting - so please don't kill me if I say shoot a pm through to Andy's box with a link to any rp's >.<
yes I have a head like a sieve now but that's because it's filled with anything that isn't fun stuff! :tut:

let's attempt to change that this week lol

;)

LINDABEAR ; many apologies for not having replied. :erm:
Wanna start a make up topic? :r

Yeah last week pretty much sucked in the end - wasn't as quiet as I was told it would normally be.
Two staff were out sick so I picked up the load .. and now that we've got spring break, I'm sick :correct:
sucks big time .. but it means I have to take things easy which means rpage time ... surely :tut:

lol

Zach: that's no worries ;)
will shoot to plottage development thread to scam a new rp - I've to race through characters to check pms lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back