The Flag of Truce

Brian began to gobble the food "I don't know what you were thinking but I'm hungry and was planning on eating the food" he said with a laugh.

She slapped the top of his head playfully, "yeah Getathorn sure you were!"
She sat down again, looking at the other students filtering in slowly.
"We're ok yeah? I mean we are still friends?" She looked at him trying her best serious expression on for size, "You mean alot to me Brian. Good friends are pretty hard to come by. I know I've made loads of friends since I got here...but.." she looked at him at a loss for words now.

Brian began to laugh "that's stupid! Like I said we'll always be friends, fights are nothing between us!" he said looking in her eyes to show that he was serious. "and I know what you mean" he added with a wink.

He had no clue what she meant but thought it was the right thing to say!

Andromeda just smiled at him.
'Well at least they were friends again,' she thought that was the main thing, she didn't want her other friends feeling uncomfortable around them when they argued, especially Z.
"Well if your hungry munch away. I'm going to get ready for my run!" she stood and smiled again at him,"I'll see you later ok!"

Brian started to munch on his food, thinking maybe it would be a good idea to go for a run later as well!

Andy turned back smiling, Brian felt like a brother to her - overwhelmed by a feeling she couldn't put a finger on she walked back to him and kissed him on the cheek.
"see ya!" she skipped the rest of the way out of the Great Hall, humming to herself.

Brian had egg in his mouth and nearly choked on it when Andy came and kissed him on the cheek, he was definately right. Females are Nutters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back