The Finnigan Mansion

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi opened the gate to her mansion and left Kiera and herself in. Caysi looked around at how it changed.. there were more bird baths and more flowers and weeds of course. She stopped to look up at her house and took a good look at it...nothing changed. Caysi kicked the rocks underneath her feet and she got to the front door and said " Mark and Cameron should be arriving soon". she said smiling putting her broom down and her luggage too so that she could open the door. Caysi got the key out of her purse and put it in the lock and let herself anf Kiera in. " IM HOME!". she beleowed. She took her and Kiera's luggage and put it in the living room. She looked out the window to see if there were any cars...there were none her dad wasnt home yet so she said " Well my dad's not home yet.". she said smiling. She could here her dogs running down the stairs and coming to greet her and Kiera. She petted her dogs and gave them food and water. " So Kiera...what should we do until the boys come?". she said smiling.

CIMG1496.jpg

Kiera smiled as she returned to the Finnigan house. She followed Caysi up and inside the house. "Hmm I rather hungry actually Sham" she said. "Why dont we eat while we wait on the boys?" she asked with a grin.

Caysi smiled and said " I Agree!". she said looking into the kitchen. She went over to the fridge and opened it and said " Well...there's coke to drink....and well.". she went over to the cupboard and pulled out 2 small bags of chips and said " I think that this will hav to do untill dinner". she said handing over Kiera's coke and chips to her.

Mark pulled up with Cameron on there brooms and he said " You have a thing for my sister don't you?". he said with a playful wink.

Cam hit his friend with his elbow. "Lets just go inside man." he replied with a silly grin.

" So im going to take that as a yes". he said smiling walking in the house. " Hey guys!". he said as he saw Caysi and Kiera on the couch.

Caysi gave them a hug and said " Hey guys!". she said smiling. She looked at Cameron and then started to blush. " It's time for dinner but...I think that we'll just order a pizza...sound good to you guys?". she said smiling.

Cam grunted as Kiera threw herself on him. He grinned at her and put an arm on her shoulder. "Long time no see sis." he joked. "Hey Caysi...and that sounds perfect..." he said to her with a playful grin.

Caysi smiled and said " Great....". she dialed the number for the pizza and ordered the pizza. She ran back to her room to collect the money. She collected the money and ran back down to the couch. She saw that Cameron and Mark were on the other couch.

GibsonLivingRoomLarge.jpg

Caysi heard the doorbell ring and said " Yeah...". she gave a mischiveous smile. Caysi brought the pizza inside and they ate. Caysi looked at the clock and was startled, it was 3 in the morning it seemed like they never did anything. Caysi looked at Kiera and said " I think that we should go to bed!". she said giving a playful wink.

Caysi smiled and said " It went to the pizza...it went to the pizza". she said going up the stairs. " Good night guys!". she said smiling she knew what Kiera and herslef were going to be doing ;)

Caysi smiled as she went to the door of her room and said " This here is my room Kiera...it's my favourite place to hangout and party I guess". she said smiling opening the door.

teen-bedroom-decorating-ideas-23.jpg

Kiera grinned. "Aww Sham!! I love it..." she said as she looked around the room. "Purple is my favorite color. This actually looks alot like my room doesnt it?" she said thinking back to last christmas.

Caysi nodded and said " Yeah...actully it does..". she said smiling. She looked out the balcony window and said " I think we should spy on the boys.. what do you think?". she said laughing a bit.

Caysi smiled and said " Right now I guess..". she said going out the door and looking down the stairs at their brothers and whispered. " Haha...they'll never know." she smiled.

Mark put his feet on the couch and said " So....Cam i've heard that you like my sis". he said winking at him " I have no problem..but all I need to know is..if it's true.". he said smiling.

Cameron looked slyly at Mark. "I could say the same thing about my sister..." he replied.

Cam rolled his eyes. "Well I suppose I like her a bit..." he said not wanting to make it into a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back