Talks

"Wow really! Because you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" Andy said as she chewed on another piece of roll, "Sorry shouldn't talk with my mouth full!"

'I've been starving this past month,'Ginny addmitted jokingly. she ussually ate loads but just didn't feel like it anymore.

ginny nearly fell off the bench in fear. 'No way. i'll just bear it. there's no way i want to go in there, no offense like. i just don't like hospitals like.'Ginny said finding her seat again. 'you've still not answered grande's question.'

"about my plans for today? I did so! Didn't I Grande? I mentioned my homework assignments and stuff!" Andy looked at Ginny and said concerned now, "maybe your a bit lightheaded from lack of food!"

'Am I?' Ginny asked agreeing with andy for a second. 'Wait a minute. No I'm not. I just wasn't listening that's all.' ginny said starting to get worried slightly.

Grande looked at Ginny. He smiled at her "Why don't you take a piece of fruit and we go outside to get a bit of fresh air? How does that sound? And I will take a piece of fruit too." Grande said

'Sure. Andy will probably get hungry.' ginny joked standing up and grabbing a pear and pocketing it. She waited for them while she stepped over the bench.

'Oh sorry but you did say that your always hungry yourself, didn't you? Ok, I might see you around again. Yeah, of coure i'll be ok. what could go wrong?' ginny said jokingly before tripping up on her own shoelaces and landing on her knees. 'oops,'she said before laughing and standing up again.

Grande stood up and picked up an apple. "I'll see you around Andromeda." Grande said. "Lets go outside Ginny and get some fresh air."

'Sure grande. Right behind you,'Ginny laughed as she tied up her shoelaces properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back